It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crewdroog: broken pencil.
EndreWhiteMane: broken pencil who?
nevermind, it's pointless.

Thank you! I'll be here all night!
EndreWhiteMane: broken pencil who?
Crewdroog: nevermind, it's pointless.

Pretty good. :-)

Two men walk into a bar......

The third one ducked. ;)
Crewdroog: nevermind, it's pointless.

EndreWhiteMane: Pretty good. :-)

Two men walk into a bar......

The third one ducked. ;)
that is one of my favorite go to jokes! I use nuns though ;)
Anyone else notice that pimpmonkey seems to have gone missing the same time nes did?
Crewdroog: lol that shounds amazing. not too bad. going through my butt-tonne (a real unit) of games to see if there is one that catches my eye. will probably wind up just getting back into Terraria though.

edit: how did the 2L not explode?
-laughs- It works. Needed something faster for what I'm playing, so now I'm making up my own soundtrack as I go along.

I believe you. Would say that a butt-tonne is a smaller unit of the metric fuckton.

Have been doing the same thing, looking for something to accompany everything else I've got in progress at the moment. Need to pick a solid secondary, though, since my first game has hit a massive spike difficulty-wise, so that's going to take a while. Should have a side item so I don't beat my head against the wall til I start screaming.

Not quite sure how the soda didn't detonate. Guess I got lucky on that one, wouldn't have enjoyed cleaning the freezer for hours.
Post edited August 02, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Crewdroog: lol that shounds amazing. not too bad. going through my butt-tonne (a real unit) of games to see if there is one that catches my eye. will probably wind up just getting back into Terraria though.

edit: how did the 2L not explode?
CarrionCrow: -laughs- It works. Needed something faster for what I'm playing, so now I'm making up my own soundtrack as I go along.

I believe you. Would say that a butt-tonne is a smaller unit of the metric fuckton.

Have been doing the same thing, looking for something to accompany everything else I've got in progress at the moment. Need to pick a solid secondary, though, since my first game has hit a massive spike difficulty-wise, so that's going to take a while. Should have a side item so I don't beat my head against the wall til I start screaming.
hahaha you said metric.

what are you playing now? I was looking at Fate: A traitor's soul ('cause pets) or Painkiller ('cause killling).
Good evening everyone.
*hugs and waves*

EndreWhiteMane: Anyone else notice that pimpmonkey seems to have gone missing the same time nes did?
I just noticed that it has been nicely quit about certain topics in here :D

Btw. I just read that BE includes now a "foelist" feature which hides the posts from people on it. That sounds intriguing.
ElTerprise: Good evening everyone.
And good afternoon to you. :-)
moonshineshadow: *hugs and waves*

EndreWhiteMane: Anyone else notice that pimpmonkey seems to have gone missing the same time nes did?
moonshineshadow: I just noticed that it has been nicely quit about certain topics in here :D

Btw. I just read that BE includes now a "foelist" feature which hides the posts from people on it. That sounds intriguing.
Hiya Moon, I saw that, interesting.
*bear hug*
Post edited August 02, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
Crewdroog: hahaha you said metric.

what are you playing now? I was looking at Fate: A traitor's soul ('cause pets) or Painkiller ('cause killling).
At the moment, it's a mix of Victor Vran, Orcs Must Die, Desktop Dungeons, QUBE Director's Cut and Outland.

Just got killed a couple dozen times beating a VV level, and one of the bonus challenges is killing the boss in 2 minutes.
The boss is in a maze full of monsters, the boss respawns until the player destroys the item he goes back to once their life bar's been wiped out, every time you get near the item, thirty enemies spawn in a small hallway, and the item is guarded by two turrets that can kill you in about three seconds.

It's kind of a bastard to beat normally, let alone in 2 minutes.
Hi
Crewdroog: hahaha you said metric.

CarrionCrow: At the moment, it's a mix of Victor Vran, Orcs Must Die, Desktop Dungeons, QUBE Director's Cut and Outland.

Just got killed a couple dozen times beating a VV level, and one of the bonus challenges is killing the boss in 2 minutes.
The boss is in a maze full of monsters, the boss respawns until the player destroys the item he goes back to once their life bar's been wiped out, every time you get near the item, thirty enemies spawn in a small hallway, and the item is guarded by two turrets that can kill you in about three seconds.

It's kind of a bastard to beat normally, let alone in 2 minutes.
i was JUST looking at Victor Vran, how do you like it? I love hack and slash games.
I think I saw him on another thread, and the annoying one was in a different thread recently.
Was enjoying making fun of them.
Irenicusss: Hi
Aloha. ;)
Irenicusss: Hi
hello!