It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Strange...when I first clicked the link, it had all the buttons I mentioned at the bottom. Multiple entries for every mainstream digital service. Clicked it just now, and all those are gone.
EndreWhiteMane: Just internet weirdness.
Or you need another cold drink. ;)
Maybe. Good thing I had a 2 liter bottle of soda sitting half-forgotten in the freezer.

I tried the Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 a while ago, and while it has two buttons you could push to bring up rental pages for other games the company made, it only detected my controller and there was no way to exit out of it aside from alt-tabbing out.
That is a sterling example of a game company with their priorities straight.
Tried setting up Deus Ex New Vision today.

Why the hell aren't the new textures showing up?!? 0_0

I must be missing something ....
Hey folks, hope everybody is doing fine, or at least doing well enough to lie and say you're doing fine.

I've started a couple new Mount & Blade Warband games, well overhaul mod games. The mods in question are Prophesy of Pendor and 1257AD.

I've mostly been playing Prophesy of Pendor and it feels rather unbalanced, you can earn 200 Denars in the arena by knocking out 10 opponents whereas vanilla Warband awards you with a lot less, unless my memory is failing me. There are supposedly less penalties for being a woman in it though I can't say for sure, as I haven't tried to join any faction. I have noticed that you will lose Rep with lords who insult you even if you don't retaliate, I don't think that that is the case in Warband.

Prophesy of Pendor supposedly has a lot of lore in it but I've yet to discover any of it, but that's because I've mostly been grinding to make my character more powerful to get past that early game hump.

I've gotta say that the Mount & Blade franchise has a really strong modding community, I would say that it actually rivals Bethesda's. There has to be at least 10 complete overhauls for Mount & Blade and around the same for Warband.
NoNewTaleToTell: Hey folks, hope everybody is doing fine, or at least doing well enough to lie and say you're doing fine.

I've started a couple new Mount & Blade Warband games, well overhaul mod games. The mods in question are Prophesy of Pendor and 1257AD.

I've mostly been playing Prophesy of Pendor and it feels rather unbalanced, you can earn 200 Denars in the arena by knocking out 10 opponents whereas vanilla Warband awards you with a lot less, unless my memory is failing me. There are supposedly less penalties for being a woman in it though I can't say for sure, as I haven't tried to join any faction. I have noticed that you will lose Rep with lords who insult you even if you don't retaliate, I don't think that that is the case in Warband.

Prophesy of Pendor supposedly has a lot of lore in it but I've yet to discover any of it, but that's because I've mostly been grinding to make my character more powerful to get past that early game hump.

I've gotta say that the Mount & Blade franchise has a really strong modding community, I would say that it actually rivals Bethesda's. There has to be at least 10 complete overhauls for Mount & Blade and around the same for Warband.
Can't complain here, thanks. Just had dinner, listening to some comedy at the moment,
hello all :-)
cecil: hello all :-)
Hi Cecil, how are you this evening?
cecil: hello all :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Hi Cecil, how are you this evening?
I am Awesome and yourself?
Just gonna finish some things on MechCommander and Marathon and then,sleep.
EndreWhiteMane: Hi Cecil, how are you this evening?
cecil: I am Awesome and yourself?
I'm getting sleepy but otherwise good. :-)
One of the things I'm noticing that really annoys me about action-RPG's is the tendency towards crafting systems.

I would rather they shove good items at the bottom of massive monster pits, at the bottom of which some huge bastard is actively using the weapons and armor I want to fight me, so I have to torture myself for that moment of clawing the gear out of their dead hands.

That feels like it would be more memorable than fiddling around with my inventory for hours.
I stand by my opinion that Destiny is an awesome game that deserves your money.
CarrionCrow: One of the things I'm noticing that really annoys me about action-RPG's is the tendency towards crafting systems.

I would rather they shove good items at the bottom of massive monster pits, at the bottom of which some huge bastard is actively using the weapons and armor I want to fight me, so I have to torture myself for that moment of clawing the gear out of their dead hands.

That feels like it would be more memorable than fiddling around with my inventory for hours.
I agree. Crafting is awesome in some games but really doesn't mesh well with the 'action' part.

BTW: Did you buy/try Ziggurat? Think I'm going to grab that one.
CarrionCrow: One of the things I'm noticing that really annoys me about action-RPG's is the tendency towards crafting systems.

I agree, I would appreciate crafting a lot more if you could personalize (for example) a sword in some way beyond blessing it or giving it a charm etc once you've made it. What's the point in crafting something that you can buy from any merchant?
l0rdtr3k: I stand by my opinion that Destiny is an awesome game that deserves your money.
Are you talking about this:
https://www.destinythegame.com/
It's not even released yet. ?

Amen I'll go one further NO SHOPS at all in game if you want it, you go get it yourself. Also no long inventory you find better gear you use it maybe add a catalog of all the armor/weapons acquired but how many people use the bad weapons or whatnot when they get massively better ones?