It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

jacobellinger: can I see some poetry from gog users? stuff you wrote?
gunsynd: Rose are re.....
On the good ship Ven....
Our resident poet is back next week:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/conversational_freeforall_thread/post49877
good effort -_-
gunsynd: Rose are re.....
On the good ship Ven....
Our resident poet is back next week:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/conversational_freeforall_thread/post49877
jacobellinger: good effort -_-
I try,but it doesn't suit a lot of people:-)
l0rdtr3k: Just waiting for moon-chan.ANyway,PM me when the next Terraria session going to happen.
Alright. Will do that - although i don't think it'll be necessary because we tend to discuss such things in the thread anyway...
Sweating myself silly while gradually wiping out challenges in Victor Vran so I can get 5 star ratings for every map...

Good times.
CarrionCrow: Sweating myself silly while gradually wiping out challenges in Victor Vran so I can get 5 star ratings for every map...

Good times.
is the game worth the price?
CarrionCrow: Sweating myself silly while gradually wiping out challenges in Victor Vran so I can get 5 star ratings for every map...

Good times.
Soccorro: is the game worth the price?
I'd say so. I don't throw retail at every independent developer, but I'm enjoying the game, have played it for over 16 hours, I'm not even close to clearing every challenge and it feels like the people involved are committed by making something good.
I should be a professional nap instructor.
OK, class, watch carefully............
EndreWhiteMane: I should be a professional nap instructor.
Sorry to rain on your new career potential, but the combination of heat outside and a room with air conditioning has you beat.
On these lovely (miserable, shitty) summer days, there's pretty much no energy and no desire to do anything but sleep somewhere comfortable.
EndreWhiteMane: I should be a professional nap instructor.
CarrionCrow: Sorry to rain on your new career potential, but the combination of heat outside and a room with air conditioning has you beat.
On these lovely (miserable, shitty) summer days, there's pretty much no energy and no desire to do anything but sleep somewhere comfortable.
Oh well, another brilliant idea down the drain. :-0
Had you noticed that the Sierra brand has been resurrected? And has a new King's Quest title nonetheless.
http://www.sierra.com/kingsquest
CarrionCrow: Sorry to rain on your new career potential, but the combination of heat outside and a room with air conditioning has you beat.
EndreWhiteMane: Oh well, another brilliant idea down the drain. :-0
Had you noticed that the Sierra brand has been resurrected? And has a new King's Quest title nonetheless.
Why yes, I had noticed that Sierra's corpse had been resurrected, hollowed out with the corporate version of a melon baller, then ritually compelled to shamble across the earth once more, denying a once respected name even the solemn dignity of death.
EndreWhiteMane: Oh well, another brilliant idea down the drain. :-0
CarrionCrow: Why yes, I had noticed that Sierra's corpse had been resurrected, hollowed out with the corporate version of a melon baller, then ritually compelled to shamble across the earth once more, denying a once respected name even the solemn dignity of death.
Yep, that's the one.
CarrionCrow: Why yes, I had noticed that Sierra's corpse had been resurrected, hollowed out with the corporate version of a melon baller, then ritually compelled to shamble across the earth once more, denying a once respected name even the solemn dignity of death.
EndreWhiteMane: Yep, that's the one.
Also, I clicked on your link. Now I'm wondering who left the office crackhead to design their webpage, since it has roughly three dozen goddamn links to stores selling the product. leaving a customer to wonder which one they're supposed to choose.
EndreWhiteMane: Yep, that's the one.
CarrionCrow: Also, I clicked on your link. Now I'm wondering who left the office crackhead to design their webpage, since it has roughly three dozen goddamn links to stores selling the product. leaving a customer to wonder which one they're supposed to choose.
All I get is GameStop, Steam and Amazon?
CarrionCrow: Also, I clicked on your link. Now I'm wondering who left the office crackhead to design their webpage, since it has roughly three dozen goddamn links to stores selling the product. leaving a customer to wonder which one they're supposed to choose.
EndreWhiteMane: All I get is GameStop, Steam and Amazon?
Strange...when I first clicked the link, it had all the buttons I mentioned at the bottom. Multiple entries for every mainstream digital service. Clicked it just now, and all those are gone.
Post edited August 02, 2015 by CarrionCrow
EndreWhiteMane: All I get is GameStop, Steam and Amazon?
CarrionCrow: Strange...when I first clicked the link, it had all the buttons I mentioned at the bottom. Multiple entries for every mainstream digital service. Clicked it just now, and all those are gone.
Just internet weirdness.
Or you need another cold drink. ;)