It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: When you say 'give a shit about' are you comparing it to like World Peace or like a cuppa coffee, canker sores?
And those of us of discerning taste rather enjoyed Hugo. :-)
CarrionCrow: -laughs- I'll rephrase then, to take into account the shadowy underground of Hugo fans I just offended. ;)

Looking at it more, it's not going to be something I enjoy. If it goes on sale, I'll pick it up since it's an older title, but that's about it.

By giving a shit, I mean actually having an interest when looking at it for a bit and really thinking about whether or not it'd do anything more than take up space on a hard drive, with a playthrough date of "well, I'll get around to it eventually".
OK, gotcha now. ;)

I'm going to take a little nap and then peruse my lists to see what I'll buy on payday.
Be back when my eyelids open again.
EndreWhiteMane: OK, gotcha now. ;)

I'm going to take a little nap and then peruse my lists to see what I'll buy on payday.
Be back when my eyelids open again.
Have a good nap, talk with you later on.
Gonna help my father with the BBQ.
We're gonna have ribs and t-bones.So tasty.
EndreWhiteMane: Hey, are you saying our 'free for all thread' should have actual coherent conversations in it?
Of course not in this thread. ;) It says free for all in the title. But others that are supposed to make you think and discuss, sometimes people don't read the others. Just my humble opinion, of course.

AgentBirdnest: I'm not entirely sure if I love FTL or I'm just massively addicted to it :-p
I was just talking about The Longest Journey yesterday, because it has been in my backlog for a record 10 years now >__<
I love No One Lives Forever more than any game in existence. I also have a thing for Deus Ex, the Blackwell series, and most recently Terraria... Throw some Command & Conquer games onto that list as well :-)
I love it and am addicted to FTL, even though on easy I still can't seem to beat the game. XD The Longest Journey has an amazing story, there's just lots of dialogue. I'd give it a try sometime and see if it interests you. I love the Blackwell series as well! Joey is just amazing, and I love that they add bloopers. They're all so amazing, but I have a soft spot for the 2nd game and Lauren as a protagonist. I think her and Joey would have been a good relationship angst, at least in my mind. Him having to watch her in the hospital all those years. I just loved their easy banter/flirting. Sorry, me totally being a girl and geeking out. *cough*

CarrionCrow: There are times people don't read everything here, but that's totally understandable since there are so many posts you'd have to set aside a few days to do it, and when the thread gets active it can stack on a few hundred posts in less than a day so it gets unreasonably long to play catch-up.
I understand this thread, since I go away for an hour and it's 3 pages ahead. :P

CarrionCrow: Just had a thought looking at my wishlist.

That thought was, "How many of these games do I actually give a shit about?"

Not in a compulsive buyer way, not in an idle curiosity way, how many of the games on that list actually matter.
And funnily enough, using that as a filter, I removed close to 40 games.
I have more than 100 games on my wishlist on Steam. It's just whatever I think looks cool and I may want to buy it once it's on sale down the line. Some I only have a passing fancy for it, it's ridiculous. I just have a terrible memory and don't want to forget one that at one time I thought "it might be fun to play" or "it's a classic, I should".

*hugs for all* <3
Fantasysci5: I have more than 100 games on my wishlist on Steam. It's just whatever I think looks cool and I may want to buy it once it's on sale down the line. Some I only have a passing fancy for it, it's ridiculous. I just have a terrible memory and don't want to forget one that at one time I thought "it might be fun to play" or "it's a classic, I should".

*hugs for all* <3
Yeah, this thread will have over 60,000 posts by the time it hits month 8 of being in existence.
Gets a little tricky to keep up.

That's not a bad thing. You're using it like a notepad, a way to keep things there for later checking.

I, on the other hand, have been using mine as a compulsive buyer's roadmap, feeling like I needed to buy every single thing.
can I see some poetry from gog users? stuff you wrote?
jacobellinger: can I see some poetry from gog users? stuff you wrote?
Rose are re.....
On the good ship Ven....
Our resident poet is back next week:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/conversational_freeforall_thread/post49877
Post edited August 02, 2015 by gunsynd
Soccorro: ME TOO!
but i think the server is down
LaPtiteBete: It doesn't work for me either :'-(
LaPtiteBete: It doesn't work for me either :'-(
AgentBirdnest: Same here :'-O
That is really strange. I just came back home and I could see that Damsel had connected successfully earlier and I just tried it and it was working fine. Perhaps I had a disconnect when you guys tried and it took some time to reconnect.
moonshineshadow: That is really strange. I just came back home and I could see that Damsel had connected successfully earlier and I just tried it and it was working fine. Perhaps I had a disconnect when you guys tried and it took some time to reconnect.
Hello,moon
How's the weekend?
Good evening everyone :)
ElTerprise: Good evening everyone :)
*tackle hug* Hello,Rayman.You promisse to not kidnap me again?
l0rdtr3k: *tackle hug* Hello,Rayman.You promisse to not kidnap me again?
*return hug* Hey....uhm okay why should i (not) kidnap you? *confused*
Post edited August 02, 2015 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: *return hug* Hey....uhm okay why should i (not) kidnap you? *confused*
Anyway,I want to play Terraria with the guys from the thread.Just waiting for moon-chan to PM me the server details.
l0rdtr3k: Anyway,I want to play Terraria with the guys from the thread.Just waiting for moon-chan to PM me the server details.
So you will be with us next time? Nice.I read that there were servers problems today...but i don't know anything about it because i wasn't able to participate today. But having some more people in the Terraria session is always nice :)
ElTerprise: So you will be with us next time? Nice.I read that there were servers problems today...but i don't know anything about it because i wasn't able to participate today. But having some more people in the Terraria session is always nice :)
Just waiting for moon-chan.ANyway,PM me when the next Terraria session going to happen.