It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fantasysci5: I've noticed that. In some threads, it feels no one reads the posts before them, since they want to post their own thoughts. I've found that in threads like games you're playing right now.
EndreWhiteMane: Hey, are you saying our 'free for all thread' should have actual coherent conversations in it?
Blasphemy!

Aloha all, back from work.
Twice as many customers as usual and the AC decided to die.
And a fun time was had by all. :-)

And now back to our regularly scheduled program.
Hey now, we have coherent conversations! (Sometimes. ;) )

Your work day sounds like it was thrilling. Hopefully your house AC is working properly.
Fantasysci5: A ton. Lately I've loved FTL, Kings Bounty: The Legend, The Lost Crown, The Longest Journey, Black Mirror, etc. :) What games do you love?
I'm not entirely sure if I love FTL or I'm just massively addicted to it :-p
I was just talking about The Longest Journey yesterday, because it has been in my backlog for a record 10 years now >__<
I love No One Lives Forever more than any game in existence. I also have a thing for Deus Ex, the Blackwell series, and most recently Terraria... Throw some Command & Conquer games onto that list as well :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Hey, are you saying our 'free for all thread' should have actual coherent conversations in it?
Blasphemy!

Aloha all, back from work.
Twice as many customers as usual and the AC decided to die.
And a fun time was had by all. :-)

And now back to our regularly scheduled program.
CarrionCrow: Hey now, we have coherent conversations! (Sometimes. ;) )

Your work day sounds like it was thrilling. Hopefully your house AC is working properly.
Hi Crow, yes home AC is fine, feels nice after being in a small building with lots of hot people. :-)
How's your day so far? Orange Dew? ewwww
EndreWhiteMane: Hi Crow, yes home AC is fine, feels nice after being in a small building with lots of hot people. :-)
You would think that, but the orange Mountain Dew is actually the best thing they put out.

You know how diet sodas aren't popular with some people because the sweetener tastes synthetic?
For me, all Mountain Dew products whether they're diet or not have that.
It's a strong, heavy taste that just makes your mouth feel unpleasant the longer you drink it.

But, with the orange version, it's actually a soda I could give to someone without telling them it's Mountain Dew, and they wouldn't know the difference.
It's got the caffeine, but the experience of drinking it doesn't lead to queasiness and the internal question of why the hell you just put that in your body.

Day's going all right. Sweaty and uncomfortable, but I'm almost used to that at this point since it's been going for months with very few breaks.
Beyond that, still gnawing pieces off of Victor Vran, started playing some Outland (much better than I thought it'd be, which makes me sad that it's part of a one dollar bundle), was debating for a bit on whether or not to pick up Dungeon Siege 3 before deciding that I have enough self-loathing that I don't need to express it with yet another awful purchase.
Fantasysci5: I've noticed that. In some threads, it feels no one reads the posts before them, since they want to post their own thoughts. I've found that in threads like games you're playing right now.
You're right, in a lot of threads they're just a place for people to post their experiences. Not a lot of actual conversation about things going on.

There are times people don't read everything here, but that's totally understandable since there are so many posts you'd have to set aside a few days to do it, and when the thread gets active it can stack on a few hundred posts in less than a day so it gets unreasonably long to play catch-up.
Post edited August 01, 2015 by CarrionCrow
EndreWhiteMane: Hi Crow, yes home AC is fine, feels nice after being in a small building with lots of hot people. :-)
CarrionCrow: You would think that, but the orange Mountain Dew is actually the best thing they put out.

You know how diet sodas aren't popular with some people because the sweetener tastes synthetic?
It's a strong, heavy taste that just makes your mouth feel unpleasant the longer you drink it.

But, with the orange version, it's actually a soda I could give to someone without telling them it's Mountain Dew, and they wouldn't know the difference.
It's got the caffeine, but the experience of drinking it doesn't lead to queasiness and the internal question of why the hell you just put that in your body.

Day's going all right. Sweaty and uncomfortable, but I'm almost used to that at this point since it's been going for months with very few breaks.
Beyond that, still gnawing pieces off of Victor Vran, started playing some Outland (much better than I thought it'd be, which makes me sad that it's part of a one dollar bundle), was debating for a bit on whether or not to pick up Dungeon Siege 3 before deciding that I have enough self-loathing that I don't need to express it with yet another awful purchase.
Outland actually looks pretty good and very well made.
ZenWan sent me a key for Civ 5 which was an awesome thing, and Fallen Enchantress plays way better than the reviews would lead you to believe.
I'm a happy camper as far as games go. :-) Probably pick up 2 here on Monday and that's it.
Diet Pepsi is supposed to change the sweetener they use, I may be shopping for a new favorite soon. :/
CarrionCrow: You would think that, but the orange Mountain Dew is actually the best thing they put out.

EndreWhiteMane: Outland actually looks pretty good and very well made.
ZenWan sent me a key for Civ 5 which was an awesome thing, and Fallen Enchantress plays way better than the reviews would lead you to believe.
I'm a happy camper as far as games go. :-) Probably pick up 2 here on Monday and that's it.
Diet Pepsi is supposed to change the sweetener they use, I may be shopping for a new favorite soon. :/
It plays well on fullscreen with my crap graphics, it looks good, and I like the mechanic of switching colors to overcome obstacles.

That was very nice of her. No need to worry about the sale fading before you could get a crack at it now.

Glad to hear it. =) Hopefully you keep on enjoying that one.

Yeah, I grabbed some stuff too. Hit the sale, hit the promos, grabbed another fistful of items to add to the endless backlog.
Would say I'm set for a long while also, but that's the rational response and any semblance of a rational approach to this left the building a long, long time ago.

Reading about it, looks like they're trying to fight aspartame's bad image by using a mix of two different artificial sweeteners.
Not seeing any comments on taste difference, though.
Fantasysci5: A ton. Lately I've loved FTL, Kings Bounty: The Legend, The Lost Crown, The Longest Journey, Black Mirror, etc. :) What games do you love?
AgentBirdnest: I'm not entirely sure if I love FTL or I'm just massively addicted to it :-p
I was just talking about The Longest Journey yesterday, because it has been in my backlog for a record 10 years now >__<
I love No One Lives Forever more than any game in existence. I also have a thing for Deus Ex, the Blackwell series, and most recently Terraria... Throw some Command & Conquer games onto that list as well :-)
Imma gonna hug you. Want your precious peanut butter? Than hug me,a lot.
GreenDamsel: Who aside of me would play?
Me ... if you still wanna play ? :-|
LaPtiteBete: Me ... if you still wanna play ? :-|
My little Owl,here's the dream I had.
Now,where's my hugs?
GreenDamsel: Who aside of me would play?
ME TOO!

but i think the server is down
Post edited August 01, 2015 by Soccorro
Soccorro: ME TOO!

*grabs Soccorro and hugs him* Long time no see.How're doing? Enjoying Terraria?
Soccorro: ME TOO!

l0rdtr3k: *grabs Soccorro and hugs him* Long time no see.How're doing? Enjoying Terraria?
*Lé hugs Blob*

Hey Blob! :D I'm fine and yep! playing terraria with other people is so much fun!

How are you?
Soccorro: *Lé hugs Blob*

Hey Blob! :D I'm fine and yep! playing terraria with other people is so much fun!

How are you?
I want to play Terraria with you guys,but I only have the Steam version :(
Anyway,I'm fine,thanks.Watching some Twilight Zone and playing SotHR and C&C.
l0rdtr3k: My little Owl,here's the dream I had.
Now,where's my hugs?
What the f*ck did you smoke ??? :D haha...
**Big amused hug**
LaPtiteBete: What the f*ck did you smoke ??? :D haha...
**Big amused hug**
Sometimes I have these Lynchian dreams.Like once I dreamt that a Pikachu got inside my mouth and then I grew wings on my bottom and flew away to a ice cream mountain at the bottom on Loch Ness.