It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: That sounds pretty good and to be honest i don't expect a 15+ hours game for the VV price....
Quite good aside from the known OSs installation annoyances. Reinstalling Windows 7 on yet another PC and the updates takes ages again...
Yeah, it's living up to what Momchil, one of the designers, said during the Q&A thread.
He said it could take over a hundred hours to clear out every single challenge.
Haven't even started hunting those really, aside from wiping out what I can during a first run of an area.

Sheesh, how many more computers do you need to switch out the OS on?
Fantasysci5: Glad you're enjoying your Dew. I've been playing "The Whispered World" lately, but I'm just so bored with it! I think I'll see it all the way through, but I need to play something awesome afterwords. :P
Sounds familiar. Once you play enough of the bad, you need something good as a palette cleanser.
Otherwise you just end up with even more negativity about the whole thing.
Post edited August 01, 2015 by CarrionCrow
AgentBirdnest: Hooooo... sh*t. I'm so sorry to hear that.*hands Owl the matches* :'-/
(The antibiotics are actually for myself. I wrote that before reading about the lice.)
*sigh* ... I really hope you can get them all taken care of soon, both for you and the owlets. Poor Owl family :'-(
**Big crushing hug** >__<
Thanks for the matches. I keep them in case of none of my treatments here work. I'm working on it right now... >:-| ...
Are the antibiotics still for your tooth ache ? ... any news about it ? new appointment ?...
I know there is technically no reason to feel ashamed or hatever, but I still feel shitty when I have to warn people I saw the last 2 days and ask them to check their hair... ,>__<, ... grmpft.
ElTerprise: Yes i know. I had them once when i was still in school - it was a pain to get rid of them....
Only once ? :) you're lucky... I got some so many times... I have a very lice-friendly head.
l0rdtr3k: You probably read the quite estrange dream I had with you,D and EIT.
It was really strange. Só,how's the donkey?
Hello blob !!
Eeer... no, I didn't see that... where is your post ?.... that's funny to dream about us asa you don't know what we actually look like... did you dream about our avatars ? :D
(A donkey ? ^^)
Post edited August 01, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
AgentBirdnest: Hooooo... sh*t. I'm so sorry to hear that.*hands Owl the matches* :'-/
(The antibiotics are actually for myself. I wrote that before reading about the lice.)
*sigh* ... I really hope you can get them all taken care of soon, both for you and the owlets. Poor Owl family :'-(
LaPtiteBete: Thanks for the matches. I keep them in case of none of my treatments here work. I'm working on it right now... >:-| ...
Are the antibiotics still for your tooth ache ? ... any news about it ? new appointment ?...
I know there is technically no reason to feel ashamed or hatever, but I still feel shitty when I have to warn people I saw the last 2 days and ask them to check their hair... ,>__<, ... grmpft.
ElTerprise: Yes i know. I had them once when i was still in school - it was a pain to get rid of them....
LaPtiteBete: Only once ? :) you're lucky... I got some so many times... I have a very lice-friendly head.
LaPtiteBete: Hello blob !!
Eeer... no, I didn't see that... where is your post ?.... that's funny to dream about us asa you don't know what we actually look like... did you dream about our avatars ? :D
(A donkey ? ^^)
Hey there, Owl lady. -a hug so you don't feel that gross "don't get near me" feeling that comes with the bug problem-
So why do they call you Owl?

I'm one of those people that likes Steam, since the sales are so affordable. So I tried to wander their forums, but the people there seem more rude than the people here (even if we do have our problems), and they seem to talk about the most inane things. I'm in a chat group with some, and the random things they talk about...0.0 Sometimes I wonder if it's a guy thing. :P

I think I'll stick to the GOG forums, and the Steam chat I'm in. I used to be really involved on the forums at Adventuregamers.com, but now it seems the forum has really died down and I've been gone from it for a long time.
Post edited August 01, 2015 by Fantasysci5
Just letting you know, I started the server, so if you decide on playing Terraria, it is running. IP etc is the same as last time.
Fantasysci5: Glad you're enjoying your Dew. I've been playing "The Whispered World" lately, but I'm just so bored with it! I think I'll see it all the way through, but I need to play something awesome afterwords. :P
Just curious, what games would you consider "awesome"?
LaPtiteBete: Thanks for the matches. I keep them in case of none of my treatments here work. I'm working on it right now... >:-| ...
I'm *crossing all my fingers* that it works, and quickly.
Yeah, the antibiotics are for the tooth my dentist worked on. Luckily it's feeling better now, and not keeping me awake anymore.
I can imagine how that must feel. Sorry you have to deal with all that shit (<---uncensored, because I feel extra bad for you today) Honestly, if you had to tell me that, I'd only respect you more for telling me, being considerate, and having balls. Still, yes, I can understand that would be embarrassing as pluck :-\
**Crushing comfort hug, not caring if it gives me lice**
CarrionCrow: Hey there, Owl lady. -a hug so you don't feel that gross "don't get near me" feeling that comes with the bug problem-
A hug from Crow... Ô__Ô ............ definitely worth the bugs :D haha... thank you !!
I hope you're having a nice weekend, Crow ? :)
Fantasysci5: So why do they call you Owl?
Because... I'm an owl ?... (see my fancy avatar !) :)
moonshineshadow: Just letting you know, I started the server, so if you decide on playing Terraria, it is running. IP etc is the same as last time.
Hey Moon :) how are you doing ?...
AgentBirdnest: I'm *crossing all my fingers* that it works, and quickly.
Yeah, the antibiotics are for the tooth my dentist worked on. Luckily it's feeling better now, and not keeping me awake anymore.
I can imagine how that must feel. Sorry you have to deal with all that shit (<---uncensored, because I feel extra bad for you today) Honestly, if you had to tell me that, I'd only respect you more for telling me, being considerate, and having balls. Still, yes, I can understand that would be embarrassing as pluck :-\
**Crushing comfort hug, not caring if it gives me lice**
I cross my feathers so your antibiotics do their job too... :)
I don't think I have balls... I didn't, last time I checked.
And you would care, if you knew what it is like... ):-| but thanks for the hug anyway :)
Post edited August 01, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
CarrionCrow: Hey there, Owl lady. -a hug so you don't feel that gross "don't get near me" feeling that comes with the bug problem-
LaPtiteBete: A hug from Crow... Ô__Ô ............ definitely worth the bugs :D haha... thank you !!
I hope you're having a nice weekend, Crow ? :)
For crying out loud, there are easier ways to get a hug. -laughs-

Doing all right here, very sorry to hear that you're having to go through so much grief.
Fantasysci5: So why do they call you Owl?

I'm one of those people that likes Steam, since the sales are so affordable. So I tried to wander their forums, but the people there seem more rude than the people here (even if we do have our problems), and they seem to talk about the most inane things. I'm in a chat group with some, and the random things they talk about...0.0 Sometimes I wonder if it's a guy thing. :P

I think I'll stick to the GOG forums, and the Steam chat I'm in. I used to be really involved on the forums at Adventuregamers.com, but now it seems the forum has really died down and I've been gone from it for a long time.
I think some people just like to talk. Problem is, even in the absence of anything interesting to say, they'll keep going.
Then you get the inane crap you were referring to.
LaPtiteBete: I cross my feathers so your antibiotics do their job too... :)
I don't think I have balls... I didn't, last time I checked.
And you would care, if you knew what it is like... ):-| but thanks for the hug anyway :)
Thanks for the crossed feathers... (how do you do that anyway? :-D)
Of course I'd care, and it would probably make me miserable as pluck... My point is that you are too great of a friend to not hug. I'm just trying to be sweet :"p
Post edited August 01, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
LaPtiteBete: Only once ? :) you're lucky... I got some so many times... I have a very lice-friendly head.
But that one time was more than enough for me...
moonshineshadow: Just letting you know, I started the server, so if you decide on playing Terraria, it is running. IP etc is the same as last time.
Who aside of me would play?
AgentBirdnest: Just curious, what games would you consider "awesome"?
A ton. Lately I've loved FTL, Kings Bounty: The Legend, The Lost Crown, The Longest Journey, Black Mirror, etc. :) What games do you love?

LaPtiteBete: Because... I'm an owl ?... (see my fancy avatar !) :)
Cool! We have an Owl and a Crow. (And I can't help but think of Cedric the Owl from KQ5 and Crow from The Longest Journey. :P

CarrionCrow: I think some people just like to talk. Problem is, even in the absence of anything interesting to say, they'll keep going.
I've noticed that. In some threads, it feels no one reads the posts before them, since they want to post their own thoughts. I've found that in threads like games you're playing right now.
LaPtiteBete: Hello blob !!
(A donkey ? ^^)
Go back a page and You'll ser what I dreamt.
GreenDamsel: Who aside of me would play?
What,Terraria? It's quite nice.
Imma gonna hug you*jumps to hug*.
Post edited August 01, 2015 by l0rdtr3k
Good Cyberpunk Chrome Evenings!

Hey you guys are going to play Terraria?
Hmm... Is it that good... *wondering if I should buy it and check it out*

Sorry Owl for having bugs in your hair... I don't know how to get rid of them...
Maybe take a Turkish Sauna/Bath with Mega Herbal Magic Cure (tm)...?

Uhh feeling a bit mentally drained because of Dragonfall...
It's quite intense where I'm at now.
CarrionCrow: I think some people just like to talk. Problem is, even in the absence of anything interesting to say, they'll keep going.
Fantasysci5: I've noticed that. In some threads, it feels no one reads the posts before them, since they want to post their own thoughts. I've found that in threads like games you're playing right now.
Hey, are you saying our 'free for all thread' should have actual coherent conversations in it?
Blasphemy!

Aloha all, back from work.
Twice as many customers as usual and the AC decided to die.
And a fun time was had by all. :-)

And now back to our regularly scheduled program.