It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Note to self:Always remember to forget fucked up dreams.
Good noon everybody!

I was staying with my grandmother for the past few days, while the family went citytripping to Trier. And now they want to go again sometime, and force me to come along ... pfffr.

*note: I hate heading out just to walk arround and look at a city, and I hate cities in general; (to many humanz)*

How are you all doing?
l0rdtr3k: Note to self:Always remember to forget fucked up dreams.
Why would you? I get a good laugh from remembering wacky dreams (I view them as wacky at least) :p
Post edited August 01, 2015 by Vnlr
Vnlr: Good noon everybody!

I was staying with my grandmother for the past few days, while the family went citytripping to Trier. And now they want to go again sometime, and force me to come along ... pfffr.

*note: I hate heading out just to walk arround and look at a city, and I hate cities in general; (to many humanz)*

How are you all doing?
Why would you? I get a good laugh from remembering wacky dreams (I view them as wacky at least) :p
Hello
As someone who likes cities - i'd say you miss something but i can understand your reasons for hating cities :)
Doing good here - what about you?
ElTerprise: Hello
As someone who likes cities - i'd say you miss something but i can understand your reasons for hating cities :)
Doing good here - what about you?
I'm doing very well; I have Carl Nielsen playing in the background and I was just sitting and thinking. And watching the known scammers thread because I get a good laugh out of it (the cheekiness from the people in the thread I mean) ;)

I can narrowly stand walking arround, sightseeing in pitoresque little french villages, but anything above and beyond is big no go from me; I don't like Walking all day just to look at buildings and listen to guides. I'd far rather look at pictures and read tourist guides from the isolation of my study. It's not the physical effort of walking arround all day that bothers me, just ... it's a city ... with people ... and it's busy; urgh ;)
Vnlr: I'm doing very well; I have Carl Nielsen playing in the background and I was just sitting and thinking. And watching the known scammers thread because I get a good laugh out of it (the cheekiness from the people in the thread I mean) ;)

I can narrowly stand walking arround, sightseeing in pitoresque little french villages, but anything above and beyond is big no go from me; I don't like Walking all day just to look at buildings and listen to guides. I'd far rather look at pictures and read tourist guides from the isolation of my study. It's not the physical effort of walking arround all day that bothers me, just ... it's a city ... with people ... and it's busy; urgh ;)
Glad to hear that.
I like both sightseeing villages and cities but i never listen to guides because i always want to explore those places on my own. Only reading about them wouldn't be satisfying for me...
Vnlr: Good noon everybody!

How are you all doing?
Vnlr: Why would you? I get a good laugh from remembering wacky dreams (I view them as wacky at least) :p
Dude,it was some Salvador Dalí stuff. Kidnapped by D,Owl and EIT,got stuck in the trunk and find out that Owl's an harpy who rides a concrete donkey to work while D sings about oxen and Daisy Duck doing BDSM in a shower of honey.
No offence to the people involved in my screwed up dreams.
Feel free to share :p
but it's pretty common to have those. Mostly people don't remember dreams... we all dream... and lots of it is pretty far-out I bet :)
superstande: Feel free to share :p
but it's pretty common to have those. Mostly people don't remember dreams... we all dream... and lots of it is pretty far-out I bet :)
I always wonder what David Lynch dreams about.
l0rdtr3k: I always wonder what David Lynch dreams about.
Well i think the movies give a little insight i guess :)

Oh and none taken.
Hehe, Reading is more than enough for me ...

I like the occasional museum though (when going without a guide, indeed).

The citadel in Dinant, the museum of natural history in Brussels and the museum of arts in Gotheburg jump to mind right now.

I've been busy writing 2 choral pieces by the way, I'll see that they are uploaded sometime soon when I've upgraded my software :)
superstande: Feel free to share :p
l0rdtr3k: I always wonder what David Lynch dreams about.
:) Haha... Now that must be really far-out :)
maybe lesbian rabbits carrying blocks of wood, trying to solve a murder?
Vnlr: Hehe, Reading is more than enough for me ...

I like the occasional museum though (when going without a guide, indeed).

The citadel in Dinant, the museum of natural history in Brussels and the museum of arts in Gotheburg jump to mind right now.

I've been busy writing 2 choral pieces by the way, I'll see that they are uploaded sometime soon when I've upgraded my software :)
Well i also like visiting museums but some of them can be quite overwhelming like the German Museum in Munich for example. The last one i really enjoyed was the Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek in Copenhagen.
l0rdtr3k: Dude,it was some Salvador Dalí stuff. Kidnapped by D,Owl and EIT,got stuck in the trunk and find out that Owl's an harpy who rides a concrete donkey to work while D sings about oxen and Daisy Duck doing BDSM in a shower of honey.
No offence to the people involved in my screwed up dreams.
I dreamt the following last week:

some evil wizard put a spell of revulsion on Gandalf, making anyone who came to close to him bounce of in disgust. In order to help him, we locked him up in the cellar of the house of my grandparents where he could do no harm (their village is called Bree by the way); We fed him Belgian pralines through the grates of the cellar and we lent him an electric guitar so he could kill some time. In the end Snape came and removed the spell. Gandalf and I then went over to a fancy club where we proceeded to touch up commander Shepard and his juppies with Glamdring and that power sword of Gaunt's. We pinned him against a wall, held Glamdring across his mouth and thus slowly cut of his head above the tongue, while he was spitting out weak obsceneties. A mission completed screen popped up and I woke up with a sense of wonder and deep understanding of Gandalf's Psyche.
Meanwhile, I dream about stamping passports all day :-)

Oh yeah, and good mornoon everyone!
Post edited August 01, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Meanwhile, I dream about stamping passports all day :-)

Oh yeah, and good mornoon everyone!
Good day Agent!

*thinks hard* It's early morning for you, no?