It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fantasysci5: Yes, I freaking loved him. He was just so nice all the time, even when I said no, I let him pass after he kept trying. :P
I think i did the same at some point. :)
AgentBirdnest: (Had to oogle that to remember what it was :-p)

Never heard of this "adult" thing... Not when I'm in this thread, at least :-)
Fantasysci5: You didn't remember my Pink Vice?! You come 'round, we show you good time. :P (My favorite was that guy who just kept trying, got turned away, and would try some more).

Ugh, adulting is where I have to go to work in half an hour all day on a Saturday. But the boss boss shouldn't be there, so I can take it easy. How's your Saturday looking?
*pressed the detain button* :-p

Well, that sounds rather unpleasant... You always have the option of burning your building to the ground. A sure-fire way to get you out of work :-)
Mine is going alright. Nothing interesting planned. I still haven't really woken up, caffeine doesn't affect me, and I can't go back to sleep, so I'm about to go for a run to try to "reboot" myself.
EndreWhiteMane: Glad to hear everyone is doing OK today.
See y'all when I get back from work, have a wonderful day.
Aloha
See ya later, Endre! Hope the day treats you well!
Aloha :-)
AgentBirdnest: *pressed the detain button* :-p
*sends Agent a citation :P*
ElTerprise: *sends Agent a citation :P*
*shoots ElT with a tranquilizer* :-)

Sorry if I missed it, but was anything decided regarding the next online Terraria game?
AgentBirdnest: *shoots ElT with a tranquilizer* :-)

Sorry if I missed it, but was anything decided regarding the next online Terraria game?
Ouch >.<...
I'm not sure - but if we will have a game this weekend (today for example) atleast Moon won't be able to attend and probably me neither...
Good afternoon, everyone...
How are you doing ?...
I'm available and interested if we set a Terraria multi tonight ! ... otherwise, I won't be able to play for 2 more weeks.
**Big hugs with nothing to drink**
ElTerprise: Ouch >.<...
I'm not sure - but if we will have a game this weekend (today for example) atleast Moon won't be able to attend and probably me neither...
Hm... that's too bad. Hopefully we'll be able to find a good time to do it. I know Owl will be away for a couple weeks, and I'll be a bit busier than usual this month, but should be able to make time.
LaPtiteBete: Good afternoon, everyone...
How are you doing ?...
I'm available and interested if we set a Terraria multi tonight ! ... otherwise, I won't be able to play for 2 more weeks.
Good afternoon Owl *big hug*
Doing good here - what about you?

Well i definitely would be interested but i'm not sure if i'm available tonight...
ElTerprise: Ouch >.<...
Ho, I thought you were available today... too bad...
AgentBirdnest: Hm... that's too bad. Hopefully we'll be able to find a good time to do it. I know Owl will be away for a couple weeks, and I'll be a bit busier than usual this month, but should be able to make time.
Well i'm not sure about tonight but it's definitely sad that Moon won't be able to attend in at all..
ElTerprise: Good afternoon Owl *big hug*
Doing good here - what about you?

Well i definitely would be interested but i'm not sure if i'm available tonight...
I'm going... not very good. Just saw that my son had "given" lice to my baby owlet... we have been fighting these little shits for more than a month now and still can't get rid off them.... I'm pissed.
LaPtiteBete: Good afternoon, everyone...
How are you doing ?...
Hey there, Wings. I was just talking about you :-p
I'm doing well. Just got back from a nice adventure through my canyon, and am finally feeling awake o__o How about you? [edit : I just saw. So sorry to hear that :'-( ...]
I'm still available tonight too.
**Big hug with antibiotics** n__o
Post edited August 01, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
LaPtiteBete: I'm going... not very good. Just saw that my son had "given" lice to my baby owlet... we have been fighting these little shits for more than a month now and still can't get rid off them.... I'm pissed.
Oh...sorry to hear that. Lice are really annoying and unpleasant bastards...
I'm sorry to hear about that Bete. Me and my best friend had it in elementary school, and while she had blonde hair that was hard to see them in and got back into school right away, my dark hair made every little dandruff stand out and it took a lot longer for me to get back into school. -_-

*while Agent is shooting a tranq at EIT, slips past gate and makes a run for it*
I'll just sit here alone in my corner for people that never had lice.