It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: I think I'll just leave it. Based on the Let's Play I saw of the last Hitman game, he'd just mess everything up.
Not willing to risk it when Hong Kong's a game I actually have a major desire to play.
Well maybe the 47 from Blood Money then :)
One other random comment, then I'm away for the weekend! Finally updated the GOGWiki with my library, since not touching it post The Greying. Man alive does it look different now! Still, it updates mighty quick, so all is good.

Have a jolly weekend my friends!
CarrionCrow: I think I'll just leave it. Based on the Let's Play I saw of the last Hitman game, he'd just mess everything up.
Not willing to risk it when Hong Kong's a game I actually have a major desire to play.
ElTerprise: Well maybe the 47 from Blood Money then :)
Okay, that might work. That version's supposed to be the best of the bunch.
IAmSinistar:
Movies are gone, gone? Did GoG make an announcement? I'm a bit bummed as I liked the idea of it, but I'm probably also the cause of it being axed as well (well, me and others like me LOL). Because while I like the idea of it, it's not something I'm interested in :( So no voting where it counts - with my dollars.
IAmSinistar: One other random comment, then I'm away for the weekend! Finally updated the GOGWiki with my library, since not touching it post The Greying. Man alive does it look different now! Still, it updates mighty quick, so all is good.

-laughs- Just did the exact same thing.

Yes, Barefoot Monkey continues to do a great job with Essentials. No complaints there.

Have a good weekend, take it easy. =)
CarrionCrow: I keep clicking on Shadowrun Hong Kong but all I get is the same damned timer telling me I have to wait.

Hate that timer so much...
ElTerprise: Maybe you should hire Agent 47 to deal with the timer ;)

gunsynd: And if they bring in some banning moderators,then Gog can stick it (GOG)
where the sun don't shine.
ElTerprise: Agreed. ( i had to look up the meaning of that idiom)
Ahh,I wondered what happened to you.You went for a Captain's Cook.
Rerepunisher: i have many games to trade just hit me up +1:))))))
Hello nes.
Post edited July 31, 2015 by gunsynd
Ixamyakxim: Movies are gone, gone? Did GoG make an announcement? I'm a bit bummed as I liked the idea of it, but I'm probably also the cause of it being axed as well (well, me and others like me LOL). Because while I like the idea of it, it's not something I'm interested in :( So no voting where it counts - with my dollars.
Movies are still there and for sale, but the new releases seemed to have stopped. There might still be a stray one or two coming out, but the rumoured decision to move away from digital movies is looking more like fact now.

CarrionCrow: -laughs- Just did the exact same thing.
Great minds and all that. ;)
IAmSinistar: Great minds and all that. ;)
I just wish I had your list size. It'll take a few more sales to get to that point, especially with all the good stuff GOG's released lately.
IAmSinistar: One other random comment, then I'm away for the weekend! Finally updated the GOGWiki with my library, since not touching it post The Greying. Man alive does it look different now! Still, it updates mighty quick, so all is good.

It's great to have the GOGwiki working again. Really like it.

Thank you - I wish you a nice weekend too :)
CarrionCrow: Okay, that might work. That version's supposed to be the best of the bunch.
I know. That iwhy i suggested it :)

gunsynd: Ahh,I wondered what happened to you.You went for a Captain's Cook.
What does that mean? I don't get it, sorry.
Well i had to search for my laptop cable...battery was nearly empty...
Post edited July 31, 2015 by ElTerprise
4 k monitors and playing: "but isn't it sharper than real life." I find myself asking.

ElTerprise: It's great to have the GOGwiki working again. Really like it.

Thank you - I wish you a nice weekend too :)
CarrionCrow: Okay, that might work. That version's supposed to be the best of the bunch.
ElTerprise: I know. That iwhy i suggested it :)

gunsynd: Ahh,I wondered what happened to you.You went for a Captain's Cook.
ElTerprise: What does that mean? I don't get it, sorry.
Well i had to search for my laptop cable...battery was nearly empty...
You went for a Captain's Cook.(look)
Sweet.(all good,no worries).
Post edited July 31, 2015 by gunsynd
gunsynd: You went for a Captain's Cook.(look)
Sweet.
Thanks. That's an interesting idiom.
gunsynd: You went for a Captain's Cook.(look)
Sweet.
ElTerprise: Thanks. That's an interesting idiom.
I've got heaps more,but don't want to flatten your battery.
gunsynd: I've got heaps more,but don't want to flatten your battery.
Don't worry - i've found my cable in the mean time....but i feel stupid because i overlooked it twice when i was searching for it :)
gunsynd: I've got heaps more,but don't want to flatten your battery.
ElTerprise: Don't worry - i've found my cable in the mean time....but i feel stupid because i overlooked it twice when i was searching for it :)
Inept?:-)