It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Howdy Folks:-)
Gog finally waking up or is it just trick or treat?
gunsynd: Howdy Folks:-)
Good evening / Good morning in Australia (?). Let's see if actually something will happen...
Post edited July 31, 2015 by ElTerprise
gunsynd: Howdy Folks:-)
ElTerprise: Good evening / Good morning in Australia (?). Let's see if something actually happens...
Until they banish the rep system just about anything else may be just a short
term solution.
gunsynd: Until they banish the rep system just about anything else may be just a short
term solution.
Well a block/ignore function for the chat just like the one in the old PM would certainly help but ultimately the rep system has to go. Not sure if a comrehensive rework of that system would help enough.
gunsynd: Until they banish the rep system just about anything else may be just a short
term solution.
ElTerprise: Well a block/ignore function for the chat just like the one in the old PM would certainly help but ultimately the rep system has to go. Not sure if a comrehensive rework of that system would help enough.
( block/ignore function) yeah,that would help but it's still not the proper solution.
I keep clicking on Shadowrun Hong Kong but all I get is the same damned timer telling me I have to wait.

Hate that timer so much...
gunsynd: ( block/ignore function) yeah,that would help but it's still not the proper solution.
Agreed. Seems there's no other way than axing the rep system...
gunsynd: ( block/ignore function) yeah,that would help but it's still not the proper solution.
ElTerprise: Agreed. Seems there's no other way than axing the rep system...
And if they bring in some banning moderators,then Gog can stick it (GOG)
where the sun don't shine.
Just popping in with an observation, probably one way out of date. But anyway, it looks like GOG is finally out of the movie business. I know they were talking about tapering it off, but it seems like it's solid now. When was the last movie? I don't even miss them. :)
IAmSinistar: Just popping in with an observation, probably one way out of date. But anyway, it looks like GOG is finally out of the movie business. I know they were talking about tapering it off, but it seems like it's solid now. When was the last movie? I don't even miss them. :)
Noticed that recently while I was bored and clicking through the new tab on the front page.
Did that a few times, looking at games, and then finally a movie showed up on the descending list.

That reminds me, need to pick up the rest of the Gamers series soon in case the movie section gets wiped out.
CarrionCrow: That reminds me, need to pick up the rest of the Gamers series soon in case the movie section gets wiped out.
I think it will probably just fade from prominence, rather than be excised wholly. Unless films have limited licenses which GOG would need to renew distribution rights for, in which case yes, they might cut their losses and deep six the lot.
IAmSinistar: Just popping in with an observation, probably one way out of date. But anyway, it looks like GOG is finally out of the movie business. I know they were talking about tapering it off, but it seems like it's solid now. When was the last movie? I don't even miss them. :)
I was just noticing that last night, and not caring :-)
In fact, two minutes ago was the first time I ever even clicked the "movies" tab in my library.

By the way, hello Sinistar :-)
AgentBirdnest: I was just noticing that last night, and not caring :-)
In fact, two minutes ago was the first time I ever even clicked the "movies" tab in my library.
You're their target audience! :D

AgentBirdnest: By the way, hello Sinistar :-)
Hiya Agent! This is still where the cool people hang out, I see. Which is why I'm not allowed in too often. ;)
CarrionCrow: I keep clicking on Shadowrun Hong Kong but all I get is the same damned timer telling me I have to wait.

Maybe you should hire Agent 47 to deal with the timer ;)

gunsynd: And if they bring in some banning moderators,then Gog can stick it (GOG)
where the sun don't shine.
Agreed. ( i had to look up the meaning of that idiom)
Post edited July 31, 2015 by ElTerprise
CarrionCrow: I keep clicking on Shadowrun Hong Kong but all I get is the same damned timer telling me I have to wait.

ElTerprise: Maybe you should hire Agent 47 to deal with the timer ;)
I think I'll just leave it. Based on the Let's Play I saw of the last Hitman game, he'd just mess everything up.
Not willing to risk it when Hong Kong's a game I actually have a major desire to play.
IAmSinistar: I think it will probably just fade from prominence, rather than be excised wholly. Unless films have limited licenses which GOG would need to renew distribution rights for, in which case yes, they might cut their losses and deep six the lot.
No clue on the guts of GOG's arrangement with studios or filmmakers, but if that happens it's my own fault. Prioritized games over a few movies by far during the summer sale.
Post edited July 31, 2015 by CarrionCrow