It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: I guess we are not cool enough...
*unpopular hug* ;-)
*return hug* but i think Damsel is right ;)

GreenDamsel: Haven't gotten anything either. I can only deduct that all the cool kids didn't get scam sent.
Seems logic.
AgentBirdnest: I guess we are not cool enough...
*unpopular hug* ;-)
GreenDamsel: Haven't gotten anything either. I can only deduct that all the cool kids didn't get scam sent.
I'm sorry for the way I acted,snowflake and all.
CarrionCrow: A few annoyances aside, can't complain too much.

Just hit the weekend sale and picked off the few stragglers I didn't already have.

Now looking at how my games budget is holding up before I start pulling the trigger on other things.

How's your day going?
That's good to hear...
Well i saw your post in the promo thread...that's a very interesting promo. Maybe i'll get the missing MoW games....

My day was mostly good but i had some annoyances as well when i was reinstalling Windows 7 on my parents' computer...the sheer amount of updates.....but i got Win10 running on my computer :)
CarrionCrow: A few annoyances aside, can't complain too much.

Just hit the weekend sale and picked off the few stragglers I didn't already have.

Now looking at how my games budget is holding up before I start pulling the trigger on other things.

How's your day going?
ElTerprise: That's good to hear...
Well i saw your post in the promo thread...that's a very interesting promo. Maybe i'll get the missing MoW games....

My day was mostly good but i had some annoyances as well when i was reinstalling Windows 7 on my parents' computer...the sheer amount of updates.....but i got Win10 running on my computer :)
Lots of good stuff for a low price. Even if the prices drop to 80 percent off during a big sale, that's not much difference. Figured I might as well grab what I wanted now.

OS problems...always a huge pain in the ass.
Part of me wants to try Windows 10, largely because I hate 8 so much, but I've got time for them to wipe out bugs before the free upgrade period ends.
Our friend Crow has been found guilty of ninja gifting. (again)
Please see that he is properly beaten with the +1 stick if you would.
Thank you for your support. :-)
Hello

I'm pretty waasted. but that's not the only thing to talk about.
Cosmonautica.

That's it!

Also I would like to give you a bit of the best music of Finland... Northstyle. Very Northern Finland rap.
I haven't heard of him for a while. Hope he is doing alright.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB6Jf9DMX1E
There's some very nice... attitude to language there... Difficult to explain.

Anyhow. Cosmonautica.
CarrionCrow: Lots of good stuff for a low price. Even if the prices drop to 80 percent off during a big sale, that's not much difference. Figured I might as well grab what I wanted now.

OS problems...always a huge pain in the ass.
Part of me wants to try Windows 10, largely because I hate 8 so much, but I've got time for them to wipe out bugs before the free upgrade period ends.
Indeed. Makes that promo quite tempting....

Yes. Installing 7 was a real pain but 10 went surprisingly smooth although i still have to do a clean install of it...
Getting rid of Windows 8(.1) was one of the reasons for me to try 10.
ElTerprise: Indeed. Makes that promo quite tempting....

Yes. Installing 7 was a real pain but 10 went surprisingly smooth although i still have to do a clean install of it...
Getting rid of Windows 8(.1) was one of the reasons for me to try 10.
Fortunately, I had almost everything already. Otherwise it'd be a budget destroyer.

I need to see how GOG compatibility for Windows 10 is going to play out in the near future.
Went to check listings for compatibility and as soon as I saw that Baldur's Gate 2 isn't listed as working, said to myself "It can wait."
CarrionCrow: Fortunately, I had almost everything already. Otherwise it'd be a budget destroyer.

I need to see how GOG compatibility for Windows 10 is going to play out in the near future.
Went to check listings for compatibility and as soon as I saw that Baldur's Gate 2 isn't listed as working, said to myself "It can wait."
Indeed. But thankfully i also have the majority of the games already.
That's why i only installed Win10 on my pc and not on my laptop thus far. That way i still can play the currently non-Win10-compatible games.
CarrionCrow: Fortunately, I had almost everything already. Otherwise it'd be a budget destroyer.

ElTerprise: Indeed. But thankfully i also have the majority of the games already.
That's why i only installed Win10 on my pc and not on my laptop thus far. That way i still can play the currently non-Win10-compatible games.
Good move on your part.

No laptop here, so it's all or nothing. I'll be checking into things, seeing what I might be losing in the OS switch.
CarrionCrow: Good move on your part.

No laptop here, so it's all or nothing. I'll be checking into things, seeing what I might be losing in the OS switch.
Well i originally planned it the other way round but the Win10 updater on my laptop is incompetent :). And i think i'll leave it that way. Win 10 still somewhat bugged from what i've read. But i can understand that's another thing when you don't have two machines available.
CarrionCrow: Good move on your part.

ElTerprise: Well i originally planned it the other way round but the Win10 updater on my laptop is incompetent :). And i think i'll leave it that way. Win 10 still somewhat bugged from what i've read. But i can understand that's another thing when you don't have two machines available.
Was doing some reading about it, and the general recommendation seems to be holding off until more of the bugs get wiped out.
Figure I'll take a bit, run through the catalog, see what's listed as Windows 10 compatible and what isn't.
Will have a better idea on how to proceed after that.
CarrionCrow: Was doing some reading about it, and the general recommendation seems to be holding off until more of the bugs get wiped out.
Figure I'll take a bit, run through the catalog, see what's listed as Windows 10 compatible and what isn't.
Will have a better idea on how to proceed after that.
Well that's probably a good idea - i actually didn't really pay attention to that list. But then again it's only on one machine. But i'm looking forward to the promised patch which is supposed to be out very soon - hopefully next week. But for my laptop i'll wait a bit. Maybe until autumn when the big update is due...
ElTerprise: Well that's probably a good idea - i actually didn't really pay attention to that list. But then again it's only on one machine. But i'm looking forward to the promised patch which is supposed to be out very soon - hopefully next week. But for my laptop i'll wait a bit. Maybe until autumn when the big update is due...
Thinking I'll post the info on another thread in case people are interested.

I'd also wait, hedge your bets just in case.
CarrionCrow: Thinking I'll post the info on another thread in case people are interested.

I'd also wait, hedge your bets just in case.
Well i'll give 10 a good try tomorrow but i definitely wait on the other machine. Today I only installed it and checked if everything generally works Thankfully the Dualboot is still working on the PC just in case something goes wrong.