It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: Good evening! *return hug*

Glad to hear you are doing good. Did you all have fun playing Terarria?

I am doing okay, pretty much the same. My migraines have eased of a little (I think), but I do seem to be able to walk around a lot more, so that is nice.

Hello! *gives the little blob a big crushing return hug*

How are you?
I missed you,nee-chan.
There's a dude that it's bugging me because he made the spoopy threat to derep me,I'm so scared! Oh no,low rep.Like that's important.
ANd he's accusing me of being a pimpmonkey alt,BTW.
ddickinson: Hello! *big peanut butter hug*

Glad to hear you are doing pretty well. Embarrass yourself? But it was just a fun game, so I am sure no one minds.

I am doing okay, thank you. As I said to EIT, my migraines appear to be getting a tiny bit better, and I can walk around a lot more, so that is nice. I will be going for a nice walk in the countryside tomorrow, so I will see how long I can go before having to stop. Hopefully more than 5 minutes. :-)
Indeed, it was all good fun. I think all of us did something silly at one point :-)

Glad things seem to be improving a little. I hope the walk goes well, and you can enjoy a bit of movement and fresh air :-)

*big happy everything hug*
AgentBirdnest: Indeed, it was all good fun. I think all of us did something silly at one point :-)

Glad things seem to be improving a little. I hope the walk goes well, and you can enjoy a bit of movement and fresh air :-)

*gives Agent a jar of peanut butter* Here,knock yourself out.
ddickinson: Good evening! *return hug*

Glad to hear you are doing good. Did you all have fun playing Terarria?

I am doing okay, pretty much the same. My migraines have eased of a little (I think), but I do seem to be able to walk around a lot more, so that is nice.

Hello! *gives the little blob a big crushing return hug*
Yes. Terraria was great fun :)
Well good to hear that you're improving a bit :)

AgentBirdnest: Me too... Gotta practice to make sure I don't accidentally blow our back door off the house again next time :-|
:D...That can happen :)
l0rdtr3k: I missed you,nee-chan.
There's a dude that it's bugging me because he made the spoopy threat to derep me,I'm so scared! Oh no,low rep.Like that's important.
ANd he's accusing me of being a pimpmonkey alt,BTW.
I have just been reading some of the threads that have popped up. I can't say I am happy to see it all going on, this place used to be such a lovely and friendly place. I think some people are doing more damage than good with it all.

Anyway, enough about all that. We don't need to drag that in to our lovely thread. How are you enjoying being back at work?

AgentBirdnest: Indeed, it was all good fun. I think all of us did something silly at one point :-)

Will you all be playing again some time?

I am looking forward to my little walk. It will not be a long walk, but it will be nice to go outside for a bit, even if I am still pale and look like a goth girl. :-)

*more big hugs*

ElTerprise: Yes. Terraria was great fun :)
Well good to hear that you're improving a bit :)
It's nice to hear you all had some fun.

Have you had a good week so far? Anything nice planned for the weekend?
Post edited July 31, 2015 by ddickinson
l0rdtr3k: *gives Agent a jar of peanut butter* Here,knock yourself out.
*slurps entire jar in 3.18 minutes* thanks :-)
ddickinson: I have just been reading some of the threads that have popped up. I can't say I am happy to see it all going on, this place used to be such a lovely and friendly place. I think some people are doing more damage than good with it all.

Anyway, enough about all that. We don't need to drag that in to our lovely thread. How are you enjoying being back at work?

Will you all be playing again some time?

I am looking forward to my little walk. It will not be a long walk, but it will be nice to go outside for a bit, even if I am still pale and look like a goth girl. :-)

*more big hugs*
Quite well,actually.Just got a nasty cold.
But anyway,I hope that this phase that the forum is going through passes and the community goes back.The Witcher 3 launch and the Summer Sale brought some undesireble elements on our community.
AgentBirdnest: Me too... Gotta practice to make sure I don't accidentally blow our back door off the house again next time :-|
ElTerprise: :D...That can happen :)
Apparently I need some more practice :-|
Attachments:
terraria.jpg (59 Kb)
ddickinson: It's nice to hear you all had some fun.

Have you had a good week so far? Anything nice planned for the weekend?
Thanks. More or less. Weather was pretty bad all week...
Not much planned for the weekend but i want to try to install Windows 10...
AgentBirdnest: Apparently I need some more practice :-|
Maybe you shouldn't play with explosives ;)
But the glass structure looks great :)
Post edited July 31, 2015 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Thanks. More or less. Weather was pretty bad all week...
Imma gonna hug you!

AgentBirdnest: Apparently I need some more practice :-|
I need to get back to Terraria.Only have the Steam version,though.
ddickinson: Will you all be playing again some time?

*more big hugs*
Sounds like we might on Saturday, but I don't know for sure. Well, Saturday or not, we definitely plan to do it again some time.

Hey, nothing wrong with goth girls! They can be quite lovely too. Might as well make the most of it, and use it as an excuse to get some shiny new face piercings :-)

*even more random happy return hugs*
l0rdtr3k: Quite well,actually.Just got a nasty cold.
But anyway,I hope that this phase that the forum is going through passes and the community goes back.The Witcher 3 launch and the Summer Sale brought some undesireble elements on our community.
That is good to hear, although I am sorry to hear you have a nasty cold. I hope you will be feeling a lot better soon.

*feel better soon hug*

ElTerprise: Thanks. More or less. Weather was pretty bad all week...
The weather has not been too bad here. A mixture of rain and sun, with quite a strong wind.

Are you looking forward to Windows 10? I think I will stay with Windows 7.

AgentBirdnest: Sounds like we might on Saturday, but I don't know for sure. Well, Saturday or not, we definitely plan to do it again some time.

Hey, nothing wrong with goth girls! They can be quite lovely too. Might as well make the most of it, and use it as an excuse to get some shiny new face piercings :-)

*even more random happy return hugs*
I never said there was anything wrong with goth girls, they can indeed be quite lovely. But I think I will pass on the piercings, having my ears pierced is enough for me. :-)
Post edited July 31, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: The weather has not been too bad here. A mixture of rain and sun, with quite a strong wind.

Are you looking forward to Windows 10? I think I will stay with Windows 7.
The weather was similar here but much more rain than sun.

Let's say i'm curious about it and i would happy to finally get rid of the Desktop/Modern UI duality of Windows 8 and 8.1
ElTerprise: The weather was similar here but much more rain than sun.

Let's say i'm curious about it and i would happy to finally get rid of the Desktop/Modern UI duality of Windows 8 and 8.1
I never tried Windows 8. I only use Windows for gaming, and I have been quite happy with my Windows 7 and am not keen on breaking it by trying a new version of Windows.
ddickinson: I never tried Windows 8. I only use Windows for gaming, and I have been quite happy with my Windows 7 and am not keen on breaking it by trying a new version of Windows.
Well i got Windows 8 with my notebook so i had to deal with it. WIndows 7 is a great OS no doubt about that but Windows 8 and escpecially 8.1 is quite good aside from the odd and annoying aforementioned dichotomy. Windows 10 is apparently something like a combination of the best features of Win 7 and 8(.1) and i'm willing to try it out. I mean i still have LInux on both my machines if something goes horribly wrong :)