It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Not really, no. But I figure I'll still be clearing my backlog two years from now. Might be that game, might be something else all together.
I guess you definitely need more than two years for clearing your backlog :).
CarrionCrow: Not really, no. But I figure I'll still be clearing my backlog two years from now. Might be that game, might be something else all together.
ElTerprise: I guess you definitely need more than two years for clearing your backlog :).
-laughs- Quite a bit more, I'm sure.
And yet, I'm still buying more games...
CarrionCrow: -laughs- Quite a bit more, I'm sure.
It's the same for me...and i still buy games as well :)
10 years, and I still haven't played The Longest Journey o__o
At this rate, I estimate that I'll complete my backlog by about 2043...

Evenoon, gents :-)
AgentBirdnest: 10 years, and I still haven't played The Longest Journey o__o

You're young, you've still got time. ;)

Good afternoon to you as well.
CarrionCrow: -laughs- Quite a bit more, I'm sure.
ElTerprise: It's the same for me...and i still buy games as well :)
All else fails, they can just bury me with my external hard drive.

In a year, I can have my list wiped out, and in 20 years I finish off my backlog.
It's good to have long-term goals.
Post edited July 30, 2015 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: You're young, you've still got time. ;)

True... and luckily the most dominant genre is FPS, which should go fairly quickly. Only about 1571 hours to finish all those, by my estimate :-)
Post edited July 31, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: 10 years, and I still haven't played The Longest Journey o__o

Good evening Agent :)
Well stop playing time consuming games like Terraria then (just kidding - don't stop) :P

CarrionCrow: You're young, you've still got time. ;)

All else fails, they can just bury me with my external hard drive.

In a year, I can have my list wiped out, and in 20 years I finish off my backlog.
It's good to have long-term goals.
Well but in that case you should stop buying games - otherwise you'll need more time ;)
But it's good to have long-term goals :)
ElTerprise: Good evening Agent :)
Well stop playing time consuming games like Terraria then (just kidding - don't stop) :P
Huh, what did you say? Sorry, I was busy trying to catch this golden bunny and sell it to buy a miner's helmet :-p
Dammit, this game is addicting :-D
Good evening, lovely people of the thread!

How are you all today?

I have a bit of spare time while my partner finishes her secret writing that she won't let me see (she has been up to lots of sneaky things this week, but she made me promise not to be inquisitive, so I am doing my best to behave and not have a look or ask questions.) and I thought I would see how you were all doing?
AgentBirdnest: Huh, what did you say? Sorry, I was busy trying to catch this golden bunny and sell it to buy a miner's helmet :-p
Dammit, this game is addicting :-D
Yes. It really is. I'm really looking forward to a second Terraria session :D

ddickinson: Good evening, lovely people of the thread!

How are you all today?

I have a bit of spare time while my partner finishes her secret writing that she won't let me see (she has been up to lots of sneaky things this week, but she made me promise not to be inquisitive, so I am doing my best to behave and not have a look or ask questions.) and I thought I would see how you were all doing?
Good evening DD *big hug*
Doing good here - what about you?

How are you all today?

Battle Sister-chan!*ultra crushing tackle hug*

How are you all today?

Evening, DD! *extra big hug*

Doing pretty well here. Enjoying a relaxing evening, sipping some cool water, and practicing Terraria in a window right now so I don't embarrass myself the next time I try to play online :-p

How are you?
ElTerprise: Good evening DD *big hug*
Doing good here - what about you?
Good evening! *return hug*

Glad to hear you are doing good. Did you all have fun playing Terarria?

I am doing okay, pretty much the same. My migraines have eased of a little (I think), but I do seem to be able to walk around a lot more, so that is nice.

l0rdtr3k: Battle Sister-chan!*ultra crushing tackle hug*
Hello! *gives the little blob a big crushing return hug*

How are you?
ElTerprise: Yes. It really is. I'm really looking forward to a second Terraria session :D
Me too... Gotta practice to make sure I don't accidentally blow our back door off the house again next time :-|
AgentBirdnest: Evening, DD! *extra big hug*

Doing pretty well here. Enjoying a relaxing evening, sipping some cool water, and practicing Terraria in a window right now so I don't embarrass myself the next time I try to play online :-p

How are you?
Hello! *big peanut butter hug*

Glad to hear you are doing pretty well. Embarrass yourself? But it was just a fun game, so I am sure no one minds.

I am doing okay, thank you. As I said to EIT, my migraines appear to be getting a tiny bit better, and I can walk around a lot more, so that is nice. I will be going for a nice walk in the countryside tomorrow, so I will see how long I can go before having to stop. Hopefully more than 5 minutes. :-)