It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Well i got Windows 8 with my notebook so i had to deal with it. WIndows 7 is a great OS no doubt about that but Windows 8 and escpecially 8.1 is quite good aside from the odd and annoying aforementioned dichotomy. Windows 10 is apparently something like a combination of the best features of Win 7 and 8(.1) and i'm willing to try it out. I mean i still have LInux on both my machines if something goes horribly wrong :)
I guess eventually the more modern games will start to only support Windows 10, so it makes sense to give it a try. Luckily I have never been that big on newer games, and I have more than enough to keep my busy should Windows 7 become too outdated.
l0rdtr3k: I missed you,nee-chan.
There's a dude that it's bugging me because he made the spoopy threat to derep me,I'm so scared! Oh no,low rep.Like that's important.
ANd he's accusing me of being a pimpmonkey alt,BTW.
ddickinson: I have just been reading some of the threads that have popped up. I can't say I am happy to see it all going on, this place used to be such a lovely and friendly place. I think some people are doing more damage than good with it all.
Why do people even care. Trolls want attention. Replying or discussing it is just like stroking their ego. They basically get off about your reactions.
Basically just quaranteen threads with trolls and move on. Let it die alone.
ddickinson: I guess eventually the more modern games will start to only support Windows 10, so it makes sense to give it a try. Luckily I have never been that big on newer games, and I have more than enough to keep my busy should Windows 7 become too outdated.
I'f i'm not mistaken Windows 7 will be supported by Microsoft until 2020...you're not in a hurry then :)
But yes DX12 which is Win10 exclusive might be a problem for older OS at some point...
My partner has finished her secret writing that I am not allowed to know about just yet, so I will say goodbye and get back to enjoying our lovely week off together. I hope you all have a lovely evening and a wonderful weekend!

*big hugs to last for the weekend*

GreenDamsel: Why do people even care. Trolls want attention. Replying or discussing it is just like stroking their ego. They basically get off about your reactions.
Basically just quaranteen threads with trolls and move on. Let it die alone.
I don't, that is why I said not to bring it in here.

ElTerprise: I'f i'm not mistaken Windows 7 will be supported by Microsoft until 2020...you're not in a hurry then :)
But yes DX12 which is Win10 exclusive might be a problem for older OS at some point...
I can imagine all those poorly optimised indie games requiring DX12 even though they could still run on DX9. They seem to be having more and more ridiculously high specs for such simple games.
ddickinson: My partner has finished her secret writing that I am not allowed to know about just yet, so I will say goodbye and get back to enjoying our lovely week off together. I hope you all have a lovely evening and a wonderful weekend!

I can imagine all those poorly optimised indie games requiring DX12 even though they could still run on DX9. They seem to be having more and more ridiculously high specs for such simple games.
Have you seen the System requirements for Ziggurat? Those are pretty modest for that type of game which makes those indies with riddiculous system requirements even more shameful...

I wish you a nice evening and a wonderful weekend as well. *big get better hug* :)
I caved and started to read A Song of Ice and Fire.
Post edited July 31, 2015 by l0rdtr3k
l0rdtr3k: I caved and started to read A Song of Ice and Fire.
Me too. Currently (read: Since about one year - mostly because i read two or three things at the same time) i'm reading the first book.
I think I'm ruining Victor Vran on any other setting than the hardest possible.

If I were to replay it again after I beat it the first time, it'd be a joke.
CarrionCrow: I think I'm ruining Victor Vran on any other setting than the hardest possible.

Why is that?
Post edited July 31, 2015 by ElTerprise
CarrionCrow: I think I'm ruining Victor Vran on any other setting than the hardest possible.

ElTerprise: Why is that?
Every other setting but the hardest is going to be easy to the point of not being enjoyable.
CarrionCrow: Every other setting but the hardest is going to be easy to the point of not being enjoyable.
Is there something like NG+ or is it because you are too familiar with the mechanics in a theoretical second playthrough?
CarrionCrow: Every other setting but the hardest is going to be easy to the point of not being enjoyable.
ElTerprise: Is there something like NG+ or is it because you are too familiar with the mechanics in a theoretical second playthrough?
No, there isn't. A player can do the treasure hunt online content, but I'm pretty sure I'll be satisfied with the one run from beginning to end.
CarrionCrow: No, there isn't. A player can do the treasure hunt online content, but I'm pretty sure I'll be satisfied with the one run from beginning to end.
I see. But you still enjoy the game?

But i try to keep in mind to use the highest difficulty when i start playing it :).
Post edited July 31, 2015 by ElTerprise
:)
Hello new user Moogie91 :)