It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: No I did not recorde anything. And you would have belonged fine with our group, some of us were quite clueless. In the beginning we were all getting massacred by zombies until Damsel came to our rescue and build a house :P
akhliber: Ha, that sounds like the only kind of multiplayer I'd ever consider joining. I've most often avoided it, especially on Steam, as it seems other gamers actually expect me to know how to play games competently, and that is simply too much to ask. A team of folks bumbling around together sounds so much more appealing. :)
I think we had about 4 factions.

1. Agent, Eit and Moon were the pros, who actually progressed in the game.

2. I was trying to build a tunnel straight down as far as possible and had to redirect about 4 water lakes into other tunnels, much to the enjoyment of the first faction.

3. Owl and someone else were rather exploring stuff. I did not notice them as much as the rest.

4. Soccorro ran around saying that he lost his pickaxe and that he needs a pickaxe, which was largely ignored by many players for the first hour.
akhliber: Hello! I hope you are doing well!
I would think the strangest thing about that dream wasn't that you could drive a motorcycle, but that it had a working cassette player. ;)
Good morning to you!

The household used to own a fiat marea, and that one still had a cassette player installed. We used to play a little cassette with the soundtrack from Mel Brooks's silent movie all the time (but that's talking more than half my life ago) ;)

I had a whole discussion about computers with my dad yesterday; he said that in the last year of his computer language course there came some amazing news; the students couldn't use the library pc's, because their memory was being upgraded from 64 kb to 128 kb, wonder; and we made a lot of jokes about people being able to run all their needs on that, whilst now, relatively seen bestial, pc's have to deal with slowdown from bad programming in a variety of applications; the space is there now but nobody can code things well enough to use that conservingly.

And we have a few wind-up pocket watches lying about that belonged to someone who came before grandpa, and those still work. My brother actually uses them because he thinks it's oddly attractive to walk arround with such a piece of ancient technology.
akhliber: I relate to this all too well. I consider verbal conversation to be a bit like an RTS, and I much prefer being able to pause and figure sh*t out before I act. When I write, I can read over what I've written and see if it makes any sense whatsoever. When I speak on the fly, there's no telling what kind of nonsensical crap will come out. :)
This just works better. Less layers to use before it's put out there.
Right now, there's two steps - Think it. Type it. (Okay, maybe three when you count backspacing.)
Much, much simpler than talking.
Sorry to leave suddenly in the middle of good conversation, but the sleepy has hit out of nowhere, so I'm going to lie down before I miss my "sleep window" and end up manic again. ;)

I'll catch up more with you all soon. Take care, all!
akhliber: Sorry to leave suddenly in the middle of good conversation, but the sleepy has hit out of nowhere, so I'm going to lie down before I miss my "sleep window" and end up manic again. ;)

Goodnight and good dreams!
akhliber: Sorry to leave suddenly in the middle of good conversation, but the sleepy has hit out of nowhere, so I'm going to lie down before I miss my "sleep window" and end up manic again. ;)

Understand completely, no need to apologize.

Have a good night, sleep well. =)
Vnlr: I had a whole discussion about computers with my dad yesterday; he said that in the last year of his computer language course there came some amazing news; the students couldn't use the library pc's, because their memory was being upgraded from 64 kb to 128 kb, wonder; and we made a lot of jokes about people being able to run all their needs on that, whilst now, relatively seen bestial, pc's have to deal with slowdown from bad programming in a variety of applications; the space is there now but nobody can code things well enough to use that conservingly.
Our software engineering professor told us "Who doesn't honor the byte, isn't worthy the gigabyte." regarding efficient programming. It rhymes in German and is a modified version about an old saying about money.^^
H E
E V
L E
L R
O Y
O
N
E
cecil: H E
E V
L E
L R
O Y
O
N
E
Meh.
Hi.
how are you?
Post edited July 30, 2015 by GreenDamsel
cecil: H E
E V
L E
L R
O Y
O
N
E
GreenDamsel: Meh.
Hi.
how are you?
Great thanks sorry you are just Meh at the moment.
GreenDamsel: Meh.
Hi.
how are you?
cecil: Great thanks sorry you are just Meh at the moment.
Got a ton of work done the past days and am starting to get more and more tired. Hence the "Meh."
Morning, everyone. *tips helmet*

I wonder if we will still get a release today, since we had 3 classics yesterday. I hope so, because I'm greedy :-)
AgentBirdnest: Morning, everyone. *tips helmet*

I wonder if we will still get a release today, since we had 3 classics yesterday. I hope so, because I'm greedy :-)
Hello Agent :) Something Mac would be nice too ;)
Hello again, folks! Looks like I missed my sleep window. Cuddled with the pup a bit, lost track of time, and now the lady is up and getting ready for work. I suppose I'll catch a nap whenever Sarge does later today. :)

For now, very strong coffee and slightly more upbeat music than I'm usually game for.

*hugs and waves all around*
akhliber: Hello again, folks! Looks like I missed my sleep window. Cuddled with the pup a bit, lost track of time, and now the lady is up and getting ready for work. I suppose I'll catch a nap whenever Sarge does later today. :)

For now, very strong coffee and slightly more upbeat music than I'm usually game for.

*hugs and waves all around*
Share the music. I might need something upbeat or I fall asleep. Still listening to the WoW soundtrack on repeat whilst working.
I have no idea why, but that soundtrack A) doesn't get old. B) Helps me focus, more than other music.