It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hás DD-chan appeared already?
Where's my little Battle Sister? I want to poke her forehead.
EndreWhiteMane: That's the big 'raspberry to the forehead' that makes people better and makes them laugh.
At least it used to work well on my daughter, I've used it here before too. :-)
Awww, that is so sweet, thank you. *big hug*

Did I tell you I got a half naked hug from a pretty young nurse on Monday? I was getting examined and was in my underwear and she was asking about the scars on my stomach and I told her about my attack and getting stabbed and things. She looked a little upset and leaned over and gave me a hug. So I got a lovely hug from a very young and pretty trainee nurse. One of the things that went through my mind while she was hugging me was "I can't wait to tell Endre". But it's okay, I am pretty sure she was not a Mormon nurse so I was not cutting in on your territory. :-)

*big hug for the always sweet Endre*

moonshineshadow: Seems like you can because when starting the server there was an option to turn on cheat protection so I enabled it :D
Of course you did. You would not want to cheat. ;-)

l0rdtr3k: Hás DD-chan appeared already?
Where's my little Battle Sister? I want to poke her forehead.
Hello, little blob!

How are you? Are you having a nice week back at work?

*big hug*
Post edited July 29, 2015 by ddickinson
EndreWhiteMane: That's the big 'raspberry to the forehead' that makes people better and makes them laugh.
At least it used to work well on my daughter, I've used it here before too. :-)
ddickinson: Awww, that is so sweet, thank you. *big hug*

Did I tell you I got a half naked hug from a pretty young nurse on Monday? I was getting examined and was in my underwear and she was asking about the scars on my stomach and I told her about my attack and getting stabbed and things. She looked a little upset and leaned over and gave me a hug. So I got a lovely hug from a very young and pretty trainee nurse. One of the things that went through my mind while she was hugging me was "I can't wait to tell Endre". But it's okay, I am pretty sure she was not a Mormon nurse so I was not cutting in on your territory. :-)

*big hug for the always sweet Endre*
Half naked hugs "from a very young and pretty trainee nurse" outdo raspberries anytime. :-)
*goes to search for our owl empress*
I will be going now, I have a few things to finish ready for when my partner gets back from her evil plotting against me. :-)

I hope you all have a lovely week (in case I don't visit again this week), and that you have a lovely game of Terarria!

*big hugs*

EndreWhiteMane: Half naked hugs "from a very young and pretty trainee nurse" outdo raspberries anytime. :-)
Maybe, but the sentiment was much sweeter with your raspberries.

I hope you have a lovely day, Endre. And thank you for being your usual sweet self, you always but a smile on my face.

*big hug*
superstande: Hjello Endre! :)
EndreWhiteMane: Hi super! Doing well today?
Yes, doing fine. Been getting into Shadowrun Dragonfall... Quite an amazing cyberpunk world :)
Hope you are alright too...?

Argh... gotta go sleep soon.
EndreWhiteMane: Hi super! Doing well today?
superstande: Yes, doing fine. Been getting into Shadowrun Dragonfall... Quite an amazing cyberpunk world :)

Doing OK here too. Have you played Shadowrun Returns? Or did you go straight to Dragonfall?
Thank the gods, I just beat the main part of Sleeping Dogs.
Two DLC side mission packs, and I can add it to the dead pile.
Just dropping in to say hello!

*hugs, waves, and high-fives all around*

I hope everyone is doing well today! I've been having a lovely day so far. Sarge is learning to fetch and drop today, and we're having a ton of fun running around the house and yard throwing things and retrieving them. I've finally worn him out for now, and he's passed out on the couch behind me. I've got one of my favorite albums on, a cold beer (hooray for a good belly day!) and a hot coffee at the same time (hey, I've got two hands, after all.)

I'm considering going back to The Witcher 3 to explore some more secrets on the map and to wrap up side quests before moving on to Act 2, but so far all I've been able to motivate myself to do is to sit here and put my feet up, occasionally singing along to the music and drifting in/out of a nap myself.
CarrionCrow: Thank the gods, I just beat the main part of Sleeping Dogs.
Two DLC side mission packs, and I can add it to the dead pile.
Nice! That's always a good feeling, especially when it's a game you've invested a good amount of time in.
EndreWhiteMane:
superstande: Yes, doing fine. Been getting into Shadowrun Dragonfall... Quite an amazing cyberpunk world :)

Dragonfall was one of my favorite games in a long time. I can't wait for Shadowrun Hong Kong to come out.
Post edited July 29, 2015 by akhliber
akhliber: Nice! That's always a good feeling, especially when it's a game you've invested a good amount of time in.
Considering that it was turning into more and more of a slog, I'm glad to have it done.
Ended up being disappointed ultimately, they could have made it a unique entry in the open-world game genre by emphasizing the need to uphold the law, and all they had was a penalty bar that ended up being meaningless since it never affected my overall ranking as a cop.
Never had a penalty, never lost abilities, it was just an annoying mission score system.
akhliber:
CarrionCrow: Considering that it was turning into more and more of a slog, I'm glad to have it done.
Ended up being disappointed ultimately, they could have made it a unique entry in the open-world game genre by emphasizing the need to uphold the law, and all they had was a penalty bar that ended up being meaningless since it never affected my overall ranking as a cop.
Never had a penalty, never lost abilities, it was just an annoying mission score system.
That's disappointing to hear. I'm pretty sure I'll still give it another go sometime, as I often enjoy that sort of game for a good while, even if I rarely play them through to completion. It'll definitely feel good to put it in the "done" pile, then. :)
akhliber: That's disappointing to hear. I'm pretty sure I'll still give it another go sometime, as I often enjoy that sort of game for a good while, even if I rarely play them through to completion. It'll definitely feel good to put it in the "done" pile, then. :)
Yeah, if I want to play Saints Row-style, I can actually play that.
Would say that's my favorite as far as open-world games go, aside from maybe Prototype, but even those can get old after a while.
akhliber: Sarge is learning to fetch and drop today, and we're having a ton of fun running around the house and yard throwing things and retrieving them.
Sounds like a ton of fun! Love hearing the puppy progress ;) My guy isn't so big into fetch (he gets in the mood for it once in a while and he'll let me know LOL - but during the humid late summer he's much more a fan of "basking" outside than playing ;) ).

CarrionCrow: Would say that's my favorite as far as open-world games go, aside from maybe Prototype, but even those can get old after a while.
I REALLY enjoyed Prototype. I never played as much of the second one as I should have. The first, I loved the unique powers the character had - especially those interesting, disjointed "memory absorption" flashes that would show.

Another open world game I REALLY liked, that also had several fun, unique powers and a PERFECT atmosphere - Destroy All Humans! Great, great game to shut the brain off, blow some stuff up and just laugh.
Good evening everyone!

I felt the sudden urge to pop in quickly, having been absent for a while.

I ussualy don't play shooters at all, but my older brother lent me his Max Payne and Brothers in arms; Earned in blood discs after he heard I got a good kick out of Blood. He is more into RPG's and oldschool shooters, I myself tend more to "thinking man's" strategy games.

So I'm spending some good time, both games are quite hard core though ;)
Ixamyakxim: I REALLY enjoyed Prototype. I never played as much of the second one as I should have. The first, I loved the unique powers the character had - especially those interesting, disjointed "memory absorption" flashes that would show.

Another open world game I REALLY liked, that also had several fun, unique powers and a PERFECT atmosphere - Destroy All Humans! Great, great game to shut the brain off, blow some stuff up and just laugh.
Never did play the second one, might pick it up on a rental sometime when it's on sale.

The combination of abilities and interesting ways to get around really helped the game.
The faster you can go, the better it is. You don't want a player thinking that fast travel teleportation is better than actually checking out the world.
That started happening with me while playing Sleeping Dogs. Started appreciating when a cab was around so I could just pay them a little money and not have to fight through traffic, pedestrians and crowded one or two lane streets just to get where I wanted to go.
Vnlr: Good evening everyone!

I felt the sudden urge to pop in quickly, having been absent for a while.

I ussualy don't play shooters at all, but my older brother lent me his Max Payne and Brothers in arms; Earned in blood discs after he heard I got a good kick out of Blood. He is more into RPG's and oldschool shooters, I myself tend more to "thinking man's" strategy games.

So I'm spending some good time, both games are quite hard core though ;)
Good evening. =)

Ah, Max Payne...Probably my all-time favorite series from Rockstar. I even liked 3, despite some incredibly crappy gameplay at times.
Post edited July 30, 2015 by CarrionCrow