It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NoNewTaleToTell: Here are a few of songs performed live by the fantastic Switchblade Symphony.

The first two were performed at House of Usher in 1991, the songs are Clown, the hit from their debut album The Serpentine Gathering, and Bad Trash, the opener from their debut. This gig actually took place several years before their debut was released, interesting stuff!

Clown: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCbG0K_Upgk
Bad Trash: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ozm29j-jBAo

The last track here is Dollhouse, also from their debut. In this performance they've changed the arrangement slightly by adding a DJ to do some scratching in the background, it actually fits the song really really well. Unfortunately I'm not sure which year this is from, but I'm guessing the mid 90s considering Tina is in blonde dreadlocks.

Dollhouse: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unj-PW1_sOI
Yeah the early 90s and early 2000s when that Goth trend was in full swing. Too bad that died out. I liked some of the music.
NoNewTaleToTell: Here are a few of songs performed live by the fantastic Switchblade Symphony.
Hum, too bad I can't play any music anymore... my colleague has just arrived :)
How are you doing, N2T3 ?
ddickinson: They said it will take months to heal fully, but hopefully only a few weeks before I can start getting back to normal. They are hoping the new medication and injections will help.

I would guess that what ever is happening will happen this weekend while my partners sisters are here. But I have no idea what it could be. She is been very sneaky about it and I think my family are involved.

My pretty nurse sure has been helping me feel better, just having her here to keep me company is making me feel so much better. The only bad part is that it will only be for this week. But that's okay, I am hoping by next week I am well enough to do more things so I can keep myself more occupied.

I am glad to hear you are doing fine. And good luck with Terarria. I think you and Moon will have your hands full making sure the boys don't get carried away. :-)

*big thank you hug*
LaPtiteBete: These are good news I think :) I'm glad to read that...
Your family is involved too ?... hum... :)
Yes, finally it's a good thing that she's there this week ! she takes good care of you... and as you said you'll be able to do more stuff next week, so the days won't seem too long...
I look forwards to tonight :) It will be the first time I play with so many "known" people at the same time ! :D
GreenDamsel: Wait. What's there to train about that game? Are we going to PvP?
LaPtiteBete: Ho, no, I don't think so !
I mean... like you, I'm awaiting Moon's "instructions"... ! :-| I have no idea. I thought more of a co-op mode...
So PvP it is. You better watch out. You better hide.
GreenDamsel: Wait. What's there to train about that game? Are we going to PvP?
LaPtiteBete: Ho, no, I don't think so !
I mean... like you, I'm awaiting Moon's "instructions"... ! :-| I have no idea. I thought more of a co-op mode...
PvP??? Of course not. If I wanted to play PvP I'd go somewhere else. It will be co-op.
Yes, finally it's a good thing that she's there this week ! she takes good care of you... and as you said you'll be able to do more stuff next week, so the days won't seem too long...
I look forwards to tonight :) It will be the first time I play with so many "known" people at the same time ! :D
I know my mother, father, and at least one of my brothers are in on it, but I think I hear her mention them all while she was on the phone to someone. I will have to wait and see. She is very giddy about it, so I think it will be something nice. She just said it was something she decided on while she was driving back home when I collapsed. But who knows.

I hope you all have lots and lots of fun tonight. Fingers crossed it all works out okay and you all enjoy yourselves. Remember not to get too competitive, it's just a game. :-)
ddickinson: I know my mother, father, and at least one of my brothers are in on it, but I think I hear her mention them all while she was on the phone to someone. I will have to wait and see. She is very giddy about it, so I think it will be something nice. She just said it was something she decided on while she was driving back home when I collapsed. But who knows.

I hope you all have lots and lots of fun tonight. Fingers crossed it all works out okay and you all enjoy yourselves. Remember not to get too competitive, it's just a game. :-)
"You wonder why I gathered your whole family here today. This is an intervention. You ninjagift too much on GoG."
GreenDamsel: "You wonder why I gathered your whole family here today. This is an intervention. You ninjagift too much on GoG."
I have not ninja gifted too much, I have been trying to behave with my gifting since the summer sale. :-)
GreenDamsel: Yeah the early 90s and early 2000s when that Goth trend was in full swing. Too bad that died out. I liked some of the music.
Aye, a lot of good stuff there. It hasn't fully died but the more danceable offshoot genres seemed to overtake the more traditional goth (and darkwave).

LaPtiteBete: Hum, too bad I can't play any music anymore... my colleague has just arrived :)
How are you doing, N2T3 ?
I'm doing well, doing some virtual instrument shopping, mostly for effects, looking mostly at phasers and flangers and of course a good chorus effect. A good chorus effect is just so hard to find!

How are you?
GreenDamsel: So PvP it is. You better watch out. You better hide.
>:-| ... not scared.
moonshineshadow: PvP??? Of course not. If I wanted to play PvP I'd go somewhere else. It will be co-op.
That's it :D
So... shall we all start with a brand new character ? starting from zero ?...
ddickinson: I know my mother, father, and at least one of my brothers are in on it, but I think I hear her mention them all while she was on the phone to someone. I will have to wait and see. She is very giddy about it, so I think it will be something nice. She just said it was something she decided on while she was driving back home when I collapsed. But who knows.

Thank you DD :)
Hum... just a game ?... I'll have to keep that in mind :)
NoNewTaleToTell: I'm doing well, doing some virtual instrument shopping, mostly for effects, looking mostly at phasers and flangers and of course a good chorus effect. A good chorus effect is just so hard to find!

How are you?
I don't know anything about virtual instruments :)
I hope you'll find what you're looking for, then...
I'm fine, thanks ! a bit tired, but good anyway...
Post edited July 29, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
LaPtiteBete: Thank you DD :)
*whispers quietly to Owl*

"Just a game" is code for you and Moon should murder them all. :-)
(I am not sure you can murder each other in Terarria, I have no idea what you really do in the game.)
Post edited July 29, 2015 by ddickinson
LaPtiteBete: Thank you DD :)
ddickinson: *whispers quietly to Owl*

"Just a game" is code for you and Moon should murder them all. :-)
(I am not sure you can murder each other in Terarria, I have no idea what you really do in the game.)
You can kill someone indirectly on normal servers or directly on PvP servers.
GreenDamsel: You can kill someone indirectly on normal servers or directly on PvP servers.
Can you kill people directly on co-op?
GreenDamsel: You can kill someone indirectly on normal servers or directly on PvP servers.
ddickinson: Can you kill people directly on co-op?
Normal is co-op afaik? So no.
GreenDamsel: Normal is co-op afaik? So no.
So no brutally murdering the regulars of the thread? That's a same. :-)
Just found a digital flanger and a digital chorus affect that when doubled up and combined with a compresser, a wah pedal, heavy doses of reverb and a pitch shifter makes noises that aren't too dissimilar from an actual synth. Considering buying them just for that reason...
Post edited July 29, 2015 by NoNewTaleToTell