It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: You all are the best, thanks.

Of course it's all moot because with 600 games owned here the only one I ever play is Terraria. :P
Well that run perfectly in widescreen :P
And currently it's the same for me :D
tinyE: You all are the best, thanks.

Of course it's all moot because with 600 games owned here the only one I ever play is Terraria. :P
*closes Terraria and hopes nobody saw me* Ha! That is so lame! :-p
Seems quite a lot of us are addicted to it at the moment :-D

Not that I was ever really "here" tonight, but... I'm calling it a night. See everyone tomorrow hopefully.
*hugs, waves, helmet tips, fluffy pillows, and all good things*
Post edited July 29, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: *closes Terraria and hopes nobody saw me* Ha! That is so lame! :-p
Seems quite a lot of us are addicted to it at the moment :-D
You know that you still holding a pickaxe in your hand :P
Yes. Blame the 1.3 update :D
Post edited July 29, 2015 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: You know that you still holding a pickaxe in your hand :P
Yes. Blame the 1.3 update :D
Oops o__o I've been caught, no point trying to deny it further :-p
I never even played it until 1.3. Owl convinced me to try it, and... here I am :-) My name is Agent, and I'm addicted to Terraria.
AgentBirdnest: Oops o__o I've been caught, no point trying to deny it further :-p
I never even played it until 1.3. Owl convinced me to try it, and... here I am :-) My name is Agent, and I'm addicted to Terraria.
Hello Agent :P
My name is ElTerprise and i'm also addicted to Terraria ;)

Well i already played it before the update but the update made it worse :P
-laughs- Pretty sure I'm one of the few people with no interest in that game.
CarrionCrow: -laughs- Pretty sure I'm one of the few people with no interest in that game.
What was that? I was, well, I was playing, uh, Terraria. ;)
EndreWhiteMane: What was that? I was, well, I was playing, uh, Terraria. ;)
Nothing wrong with that. At least you're enjoying yourself.
EndreWhiteMane: What was that? I was, well, I was playing, uh, Terraria. ;)
CarrionCrow: Nothing wrong with that. At least you're enjoying yourself.
I still have more fun with La Mulana, but I'm still learning the ropes (literally) in Terraria.
EndreWhiteMane: I still have more fun with La Mulana, but I'm still learning the ropes (literally) in Terraria.
Upside of so many people playing - if you get stuck on anything, they should be able to give you helpful information.
New rule ideas for games:
1: Human enemies can NOT roll and dodge BULLETS (especially bullets that are already in the air!)
2: Human enemies can NOT block (and negate all potential damage from) any bladed weapon with their bare arms

These ideas brought to you by The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
Watch Dogs is on sale on Steam for $15, but it incorporates Uplay. I have ZERO experience with Uplay. Anybody mind giving their experiences and the pros/cons of Uplay beyond the generic "DRM is evil, Steam is evil, everything but GOG is evil" line?
NoNewTaleToTell: Watch Dogs is on sale on Steam for $15, but it incorporates Uplay. I have ZERO experience with Uplay. Anybody mind giving their experiences and the pros/cons of Uplay beyond the generic "DRM is evil, Steam is evil, everything but GOG is evil" line?
I'd doublecheck in regards to things like an always-online requirement for your singleplayer game, see what people are saying about whether or not Ubisoft is still fucking up their game servers so people can't play from time to time.

Beyond all that, I'm inclined to trust anything from Ubisoft the same way I'd trust a feral rat climbing up my pant leg.
Good morning / afternoon everyone

I'm late today, so just a quick in / out, internet connection had given up, I think it had developed heat stroke. Terrible forest fires in France and Germany, feel bad for those who have lost their homes, and I always feel so bad for the wildlife that cannot run or fly to safety.

CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

Yes, if I'm awake, I do try to respond. Wouldn't even begin to say I'm always polite, though.

Was distracted by trying to chew through the last piece of a game that's starting to annoy me.

Sincerely hoping you're getting some kind of help for moving, especially with the weather being that bad.

Doing all right here, just tired.
There isn't much left to put on my list, just updating since GOG has put out a sizable amount of things that I want since the summer sale ended.

Hopefully you have a good day. Try to stay as cool as you can.
Always polite to me and to others in this thread - and liked your responses to the VV developers.. Out in the jungle? Different approach is sometimes called for.

Wish you'd do a live stream of you playing one of your games. Meat Boy? That would be most entertaining. Didn't you threaten us with that once?

Hope you get some rest, and that the summer ends early for you - and for me.

akhliber: I'm doing pretty well! Just woke up from an unexpected but quite restful sleep, ready for some morning coffee. Sarge is doing great, and is growing faster than I can make sense of. He's become the most loving pup, it's awesome. :)
Glad to hear that you are doing ok - hope your wife is better today. Love to see some pics of Sarge, he seems to have transformed your life. :-)

moonshineshadow: On my way now... wishing all of you a very pleasant day.

*just sending you some hugs*
How very kind of you, Moonshine. I hope you have a wonderful day full of smiles and happiness. :-)

CarrionCrow: I'd doublecheck in regards to things like an always-online requirement for your singleplayer game, see what people are saying about whether or not Ubisoft is still fucking up their game servers so people can't play from time to time.

Beyond all that, I'm inclined to trust anything from Ubisoft the same way I'd trust a feral rat climbing up my pant leg.
<laughing>

It sounds as though you really don't trust them? Loved the analogy. Good morning / evening, Crow, and also goodbye, I am late and must head for the cliffs before the sun destroys the day.

Hope you have a good rest when you rest.
Post edited July 29, 2015 by ZenWan
NoNewTaleToTell: Watch Dogs is on sale on Steam for $15, but it incorporates Uplay. I have ZERO experience with Uplay. Anybody mind giving their experiences and the pros/cons of Uplay beyond the generic "DRM is evil, Steam is evil, everything but GOG is evil" line?
CarrionCrow: I'd doublecheck in regards to things like an always-online requirement for your singleplayer game, see what people are saying about whether or not Ubisoft is still fucking up their game servers so people can't play from time to time.

Yeah, it looks like it can be run offline but it does need the Uplay client and the keys between Steam and Uplay can be finicky from what I read. Gah, why does every big publisher need their own client?

I think I'll pass (again) on Watch Dogs and just go with Mafia II to fill my open world hunger.