It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GreenDamsel: Somehow I'm tired too, which is strange, because I went to bed early and slept longer.
Sometimes it has the opposite effect yes :)
moonshineshadow: *hugs and waves*
Good morning, Moon !
**Big hugs back**
How are you doing ??
Post edited July 29, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
LaPtiteBete: **Crushing hug back**
Well, no need to burn anything to the ground yet then :D
Let's just drink coffee until our eyes stay open...
That's good to hear :-D
**Drinking some coffee, and giving you extra hugs**
Have anything fun planned for the rest of the week?
GreenDamsel: I'm sorry to tell you, but you have a bad case of working in IT.
If only. That would be easily fixed by just keeping away from the computer. Sadly its neurological, much harder to fix. :-)

GreenDamsel: That sounds fun. Maybe it's a boardgame weekend! Boardgames are amazing. I love boardgames. Don't judge me.
Nothing wrong with loving boardgames. But I doubt it would be that, she is way too happy for it to be a board game. :-)
Daily public service announcement: Don't Turn Your Back On The Wolfpac (dunna dunna dunnna dun)
ddickinson: Good morning, lovely people!

*big happy hugs and some silly waves*
*big happy to see you hug*

moonshineshadow: *hugs and waves*
LaPtiteBete: Good morning, Moon !
**Big hugs back**
How are you doing ??
*big return hug* Doing fine, a bit tired :D And you?
ddickinson:
Good morning DD !!
Glad to read you're getting better... even if it involves a heavier treatment...
that you enjoy your week with your partner... (I wonder what this "surprise" thing will be... !! :)) and that you manage to do some things around the house...
Sorry about your weight loss though... 6 lbs is quite much yes... when you don't want specially to lose weight... (I can give you 6 lbs of my personal stash if you want, I'd be truly happy to get rid of them... lol :D)

**Big happy to see you again hug**
ddickinson: [...]
*big happy hugs and some silly waves*
Hey there, Ms Kinson. Good to see you :-)
So glad the burning sensation is gone. Hopefully everything else will pluck off soon as well.
Doing well here. You haven't missed much. The thread has been a bit slower the last couple days. I blame ElT (because when in doubt, just blame ElT n__n)
*Extra big happy healing comfort hugs*
moonshineshadow: *big return hug* Doing fine, a bit tired :D And you?
You just stole my line !!!
[copy, paste]
Doing fine, a bit tired :D

n__n [/lazy-ass] hihihi
**Big lazy & happy hug**
moonshineshadow: *big happy to see you hug*
*big thank you hug*

Originally I was going to try to get some jobs done, but I thought since I had not been online for a few days that people would worry so I wanted to just pop in and say everything was okay.

I hope you are having a lovely day and are all set to kick some Terarria butt. :-)

LaPtiteBete: Good morning DD !!
Glad to read you're getting better... even if it involves a heavier treatment...
that you enjoy your week with your partner... (I wonder what this "surprise" thing will be... !! :)) and that you manage to do some things around the house...
Sorry about your weight loss though... 6 lbs is quite much yes... when you don't want specially to lose weight... (I can give you 6 lbs of my personal stash if you want, I'd be truly happy to get rid of them... lol :D)

**Big happy to see you again hug**
Good morning, Owl!

I am slowly getting better, but they are worried that the nerve damage was more severe than originally thought, so I need to go for another scan next week just to check. But it's nothing serious, it will still only be temporary but it could take a little longer to heal.

I am really curious about the surprise, especially as her sisters are coming over as well. I guess I will have to wait and see. Good job I can be patience. :-)

Yeah, the weight loss is a bit concerning, especially as it has been over just a few weeks. I am/was at my ideal weight, so losing more is not that good. It's not too bad yet, I tend to fluctuate a bit anyway, but I need to try to eat more, but I still don't have much of an appetite at the moment.

How are you? Have you had a lovely week?

*lots of big hugs*

AgentBirdnest: Hey there, Ms Kinson. Good to see you :-)
So glad the burning sensation is gone. Hopefully everything else will pluck off soon as well.
Doing well here. You haven't missed much. The thread has been a bit slower the last couple days. I blame ElT (because when in doubt, just blame ElT n__n)
*Extra big happy healing comfort hugs*
Hello, Mr Gent! :-)

The burning is still there, but not as bad. The pain is still here, but hopefully once the new medication starts to take effect it will be okay.

That darn EIT, always killing the thread. I hope you were here to keep it alive. I would not like to come back to a dead corpse of a thread. :-)

*big happy hug with extra peanut butter*
Post edited July 29, 2015 by ddickinson
AgentBirdnest: Hello everyone.
Same page when I went to bed...
I rule at haiku.

*tips helmet to everyone, offers hugs and hot chocolate* Hope everyone is doing well.
Takes hug nice haiku and hello ;)
Hello all *giant group hug* hope everyone is well and those that aren't feeling great at least feel better soon :)
Post edited July 29, 2015 by cecil
ddickinson: Good morning, Owl!

I am slowly getting better, but they are worried that the nerve damage was more severe than originally thought, so I need to go for another scan next week just to check. But it's nothing serious, it will still only be temporary but it could take a little longer to heal.

I am really curious about the surprise, especially as her sisters are coming over as well. I guess I will have to wait and see. Good job I can be patience. :-)

Yeah, the weight loss is a bit concerning, especially as it has been over just a few weeks. I am/was at my ideal weight, so losing more is not that good. It's not too bad yet, I tend to fluctuate a bit anyway, but I need to try to eat more, but I still don't have much of an appetite at the moment.

How are you? Have you had a lovely week?

*lots of big hugs*
At least you're getting better !! :)
I hope it won't be too long to heal... they speak about weeks ? months ?... you'll probably know more after your next scan I suppose...
It's gonna be a lovely surprise, for sure... have you a clue about the "when" it should happen, at least ? a countdown ? :D
I'm sure you'll recover your appetite within the next days... hopefully your personal nurse will take care of it :) ... and your health improvement should help too... the worst is behind you ! :)
I'm fine, thanks !
Yesterday I visited a fishery for my work :) unfortunately the work on fishes is only happening in the early morning, so as I visited the factory in the afternoon I missed the most funny part... but it was... "refreshing". Now I'm waiting for my colleague because it's a bit long to be alone in the office... Other than that, everything is fine... I train at Terraria in the evenings, so I hopefully won't be too ridiculous tonight :)
**Big get-better-soon hugs**
LaPtiteBete: At least you're getting better !! :)
I hope it won't be too long to heal... they speak about weeks ? months ?... you'll probably know more after your next scan I suppose...
It's gonna be a lovely surprise, for sure... have you a clue about the "when" it should happen, at least ? a countdown ? :D
I'm sure you'll recover your appetite within the next days... hopefully your personal nurse will take care of it :) ... and your health improvement should help too... the worst is behind you ! :)
I'm fine, thanks !
Yesterday I visited a fishery for my work :) unfortunately the work on fishes is only happening in the early morning, so as I visited the factory in the afternoon I missed the most funny part... but it was... "refreshing". Now I'm waiting for my colleague because it's a bit long to be alone in the office... Other than that, everything is fine... I train at Terraria in the evenings, so I hopefully won't be too ridiculous tonight :)
**Big get-better-soon hugs**
They said it will take months to heal fully, but hopefully only a few weeks before I can start getting back to normal. They are hoping the new medication and injections will help.

I would guess that what ever is happening will happen this weekend while my partners sisters are here. But I have no idea what it could be. She is been very sneaky about it and I think my family are involved.

My pretty nurse sure has been helping me feel better, just having her here to keep me company is making me feel so much better. The only bad part is that it will only be for this week. But that's okay, I am hoping by next week I am well enough to do more things so I can keep myself more occupied.

I am glad to hear you are doing fine. And good luck with Terarria. I think you and Moon will have your hands full making sure the boys don't get carried away. :-)

*big thank you hug*
LaPtiteBete: I train at Terraria in the evenings, so I hopefully won't be too ridiculous tonight :)
Wait. What's there to train about that game? Are we going to PvP?
Here are a few of songs performed live by the fantastic Switchblade Symphony.

The first two were performed at House of Usher in 1991, the songs are Clown, the hit from their debut album The Serpentine Gathering, and Bad Trash, the opener from their debut. This gig actually took place several years before their debut was released, interesting stuff!

Clown: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCbG0K_Upgk
Bad Trash: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ozm29j-jBAo

The last track here is Dollhouse, also from their debut. In this performance they've changed the arrangement slightly by adding a DJ to do some scratching in the background, it actually fits the song really really well. Unfortunately I'm not sure which year this is from, but I'm guessing the mid 90s considering Tina is in blonde dreadlocks.

Dollhouse: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unj-PW1_sOI
ddickinson: They said it will take months to heal fully, but hopefully only a few weeks before I can start getting back to normal. They are hoping the new medication and injections will help.

I would guess that what ever is happening will happen this weekend while my partners sisters are here. But I have no idea what it could be. She is been very sneaky about it and I think my family are involved.

My pretty nurse sure has been helping me feel better, just having her here to keep me company is making me feel so much better. The only bad part is that it will only be for this week. But that's okay, I am hoping by next week I am well enough to do more things so I can keep myself more occupied.

I am glad to hear you are doing fine. And good luck with Terarria. I think you and Moon will have your hands full making sure the boys don't get carried away. :-)

*big thank you hug*
These are good news I think :) I'm glad to read that...
Your family is involved too ?... hum... :)
Yes, finally it's a good thing that she's there this week ! she takes good care of you... and as you said you'll be able to do more stuff next week, so the days won't seem too long...
I look forwards to tonight :) It will be the first time I play with so many "known" people at the same time ! :D
LaPtiteBete: I train at Terraria in the evenings, so I hopefully won't be too ridiculous tonight :)
GreenDamsel: Wait. What's there to train about that game? Are we going to PvP?
Ho, no, I don't think so !
I mean... like you, I'm awaiting Moon's "instructions"... ! :-| I have no idea. I thought more of a co-op mode...