It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: That reminds me about a post that was saying that the code wheels from the old Monkey Island games are a really bad DRM :D
Uhm....*facepalm* ?....So people think copy-protection = DRM....yes...right...having an analogue code wheel is Digital Rights Management...:D
EndreWhiteMane: Morning, this needs more butter. ;)
Needs more salt as well, but I guess it'll do. -laughs-
CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Hopefully you're all doing well today.
*welcome wave*

Good evening Crow. Are you enjoying the Victor Vran release thread as well?
Post edited July 24, 2015 by ElTerprise
In other news: The guy doing the Twitch on Medal of Honor: Allied Assault has been taking every opportunity to say it's not really a very good game.
Another pink and fluffy day for GOG. :-)

ElTerprise: Good evening Crow. Are you enjoying the Victor Vran release thread as well?
Indeed I am. =)

The novelty will burn off pretty quickly, I'm certain, but it's amusing for now.
CarrionCrow: Indeed I am. =)

The novelty will burn off pretty quickly, I'm certain, but it's amusing for now.
It's always that way but yes it's quite entertaining at the moment :)
EndreWhiteMane: In other news: The guy doing the Twitch on Medal of Honor: Allied Assault has been taking every opportunity to say it's not really a very good game.
That's funny. Also, that exact thing is why I'd never work out doing a stream for GOG.

Hell, I scream at games I like.

Fine (aside from the side effects of too much coffee), and you?
Post edited July 24, 2015 by BillyMaysFan59
EndreWhiteMane: In other news: The guy doing the Twitch on Medal of Honor: Allied Assault has been taking every opportunity to say it's not really a very good game.
CarrionCrow: That's funny. Also, that exact thing is why I'd never work out doing a stream for GOG.

You should do a stream playing the pigeon game. That would sure be entertaining :P
moonshineshadow: You should do a stream playing the pigeon game. That would sure be entertaining :P
PUDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL HAIL THE PUDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
moonshineshadow: You should do a stream playing the pigeon game. That would sure be entertaining :P
I would definitely watch Crow doing a stream. :-)
That's a great idea :D
CarrionCrow: That's funny. Also, that exact thing is why I'd never work out doing a stream for GOG.

I don't remember where I heard it, but it went something like this.
The people that criticize and yell the most about something, care about it the most. Otherwise they wouldn't waste the time to do it.
I heard it first when people were complaining about the downfall of WoW, I think. And other people were like "If you don't like it then just leave."

BillyMaysFan59: Fine (aside from the side effects of too much coffee), and you?
Dealing with the side effects of too little coffee. We're like opposite sides of the same stimulant-addicted coin. =)