It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: In other news: The guy doing the Twitch on Medal of Honor: Allied Assault has been taking every opportunity to say it's not really a very good game.
Another pink and fluffy day for GOG. :-)
While I preferred the COD WW2 games (I have never really tried the modern/future COD games), I did not think Medal of Honour was too bad, especially given it's age. The Africa campaign was a nice change.
CarrionCrow: Dealing with the side effects of too little coffee. We're like opposite sides of the same stimulant-addicted coin. =)
Shaky as hell and all morning I've been feeling a little nervous for no reason. I love coffee, but I think I should cut back a little. :p
BillyMaysFan59: Shaky as hell and all morning I've been feeling a little nervous for no reason. I love coffee, but I think I should cut back a little. :p
Probably. If you keep going, you'll be sweating bullets, chest hurting, pulse racing.
Granted, some people enjoy that sort of thing, but it doesn't look like you're one of them.
CarrionCrow: Probably. If you keep going, you'll be sweating bullets, chest hurting, pulse racing.
Granted, some people enjoy that sort of thing, but it doesn't look like you're one of them.
Definitely not. O_O

I'd switch to decaf, but.... it's not the same.
BillyMaysFan59: Shaky as hell and all morning I've been feeling a little nervous for no reason. I love coffee, but I think I should cut back a little. :p
CarrionCrow: Probably. If you keep going, you'll be sweating bullets, chest hurting, pulse racing.
Or turn into java guy. XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-JlU1YxS70
BillyMaysFan59: Definitely not. O_O

I'd switch to decaf, but.... it's not the same.
Coffee without caffeine is like a cigarette without nicotine. Just going through the motions with no payoff.
Alright everyone, I'm off to work now. See you all later *big hugs and waves* :)
moonshineshadow: Yep that would be good.
What I am curious about is, did the devs of the game make some cooperation with gog to connect to the gog servers to check your account?
Because I am always a bit sensitive if I should put in account information to something that is not directly connected.

But this is just curious speculation, not going to get the game anyway because it is not my type of game :D
Ooooh, speculation, I love it.

Here's my theory.

Gog Galaxy, can be used as an authentification tool. No one should be shocked by this because it's the point of the whole damn thing.
I estimate while smoking a pipe, that the game being sold on gog once started, checks around for galaxy, if Galaxy is around it asks him;
"Dude am I in your current user's library?"
"Hrm, let me check, oh yes, indeed, you're in his account."
"Cool, then I'm giving him some nice freebies"
"You do that I'm going back to downloading another witcher 3 patch."

Alternatively.

You need to sell your soul to get the extra shiny loot by spilling the blood of a virgin on the gog galaxy window.
Where do you find virgin blood you ask?
DRIVER, TO THE STAR TREK CONVENTION!
Post edited July 24, 2015 by j0ekerr
ElTerprise: Alright everyone, I'm off to work now. See you all later *big hugs and waves* :)
Try to have fun at work =D

See ya later
moonshineshadow: Yep that would be good.
What I am curious about is, did the devs of the game make some cooperation with gog to connect to the gog servers to check your account?
Because I am always a bit sensitive if I should put in account information to something that is not directly connected.

But this is just curious speculation, not going to get the game anyway because it is not my type of game :D
j0ekerr: Ooooh, speculation, I love it.

Here's my theory.

Gog Galaxy, can be used as an authentification tool. No one should be shocked by this because it's the point of the whole damn thing.
Most probably, the game being sold on gog, once started, checks around for galaxy, if Galaxy is around it asks him;
"Dude am I in your current user's library?"
"Hrm, let me check, oh yes, indeed, you're in his account."
"Cool, then I'm giving him some nice freebies"
"You do that I'm going back to downloading another witcher 3 patch."

Alternatively.

You need to sell your soul to get the extra shiny loot by spilling the blood of a virgin on the gog galaxy window.
Where do you find virgin blood you ask?
DRIVER, TO THE STAR TREK CONVENTION!
Hmm... the first one sounds way too reasonable, so it must be the alternative version :D
Post edited July 24, 2015 by moonshineshadow
BillyMaysFan59: Try to have fun at work =D

See ya later
Fun at work. What a strange and surreal concept.
j0ekerr: Fun at work. What a strange and surreal concept.
It's possible with Papers, Please. ;)
BillyMaysFan59: It's possible with Papers, Please. ;)
But the fun there comes from the broken spirits of the hopeful, dream filled faces you get to crush under the oppressive boot of reality, with a stamp.

Why do I have a boner right now?
ddickinson: Anyway, to change the subject and not drag all the DRM free drama in here. Red Pandas. So much better than regular Pandas. :-)

http://rateeveryanimal.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/hi-red-panda.jpg
Aaaaaaaaaaaaw ♥
moonshineshadow: Good thing I just came home *flies to rescue Agent* Somehow this is turning into a regular thing ;-)
Woo! Thanks again, reliable Moon! ;-D
LaPtiteBete: **Drop down a rope for my Agent**
I hope you made some progress in climbing a rope, since last time... :-)
Nope. Just as wussy as ever here :-p

*Relaxing in the warm sun, outside the oubliette* B-|