It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I clearly had too much coffee today
BillyMaysFan59: I clearly had too much coffee today
*Looks at BMF giant eyes*

What makes you say that? And why are you shaking so much? :-)

http://orig07.deviantart.net/9b97/f/2013/123/4/7/too_much_coffee_gif_by_cartoonsbykristopher-d63ykpv.gif
Post edited July 24, 2015 by ddickinson
BillyMaysFan59: I clearly had too much coffee today
ddickinson: *Looks at BMF giant eyes*

What makes you say that? And why are you shaking so much? :-)
I love coffee but I don't love the side effects of drinking almost 4 cups O_0
AgentBirdnest: Awwww... you're making me blush :")
Haaaa... you're making me laugh :-D

[/generic copy and pasted replies] ;-p
I'm finding too many Mormons I don't like. Politicians, celebrities, Ted Bundy, the girl that wrote Twilight... There must be a few good ones...
ElTerprise: What about Glen Larson?
Well and every Mormon i met when i was working (as of yet) (seems like there is a community in one of the smaller cites along the train route) were very polite and communicative :).
Never met mormons here. Just Jehova's witnesses. Communicative witnesses. Brrrrrr. I hate religion in public.
Religion is like a penis. You can be proud of yours and do whatever you want with it in your home. Just don't pull it out in public and force other's to look.
BillyMaysFan59: I love coffee but I don't love the side effects of drinking almost 4 cups O_0
Does it have a bad effect on you? (I have never even drank one whole cup. I am not a fan of coffee.)
BillyMaysFan59: I love coffee but I don't love the side effects of drinking almost 4 cups O_0
ddickinson: Does it have a bad effect on you? (I have never even drank one whole cup. I am not a fan of coffee.)
Time for some snuggling,D.
Little blob needs your hugs.
j0ekerr: Do you prefer rebujito or sangría?

See? I'm being positive!

Doing allright I guess. I've finished reading a manga series I first read back when dinosaurs roamed the earth and VHS had beaten Betamax into a bloody pulp. Which means I finally scratched that itch off my back about finding out how it ended.

The short answer to that is; "meh, could have been worse."
What the heck is Rebujito ?... õ__ô ... if it has anything to do with Redb*ll, I'll pass, pouarkh.
Sangria sounds nice :D
You're right to be positive, damm*t !! I want my drink :D
What manga was it ? (I don't know anything about mangas... I only read one, in a previous life... "family compo"... it was cool...)
l0rdtr3k: Time for some snuggling,D.
Little blob needs your hugs.
*big hug*

I saw that you will be going back to work soon. Are you looking forward to that so you have something to occupy your mind more?
AgentBirdnest: CRAP! I forgot my list of reasons why Mormons are cool! *searching quickly*
You're late, Survivor !
ddickinson: Does it have a bad effect on you? (I have never even drank one whole cup. I am not a fan of coffee.)
I feel shaky as hell. Not only that, I feel a bit nervous for no reason. At least I didn't get a headache yet, but.....

I *really* need to cut back.......
GreenDamsel: Never met mormons here. Just Jehova's witnesses. Communicative witnesses. Brrrrrr. I hate religion in public.
Religion is like a penis. You can be proud of yours and do whatever you want with it in your home. Just don't pull it out in public and force other's to look.
I'm not a friend of religion in public - i'm not a religious person and i agree that it's a private matter. Well i guess it's much easier to meet Jehova's Witnesses in germany than Mormons. And i constantly see the JW people at train stations....

And the Mormons i met during work didn't actually mention that they're Mormons. I learned that from badges they had...
EndreWhiteMane: Mormons are cool because:
LOL :D it's been a long time since you last sent this one, Endre !!
Good afternoon, by the way ! how are you doing ?
**Big owlbear hug**
GreenDamsel: Never met mormons here. Just Jehova's witnesses. Communicative witnesses. Brrrrrr. I hate religion in public.
ElTerprise: I'm not a friend of religion in public - i'm not a religious person and i agree that it's a private matter. Well i guess it's much easier to meet Jehova's Witnesses in germany than Mormons. And i constantly see the JW people at train stations....

And the Mormons i met during work didn't actually mention that they're Mormons. I learned that from badges they had...
Well yeah. Always good to see someone's religion by their badges. Good old German traditions.
Wait you already get side effects after 4 cups? What size were the cups?
Post edited July 24, 2015 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: What about Glen Larson?
Well and every Mormon i met when i was working (as of yet) (seems like there is a community in one of the smaller cites along the train route) were very polite and communicative :).
Apparently, yes :-)
Many people seem to say Mormons are really polite and friendly. Almost too much sometimes :-p I can't really say, I've always been in Mormon communities, I don't know much else.
Not even Mormons are more friendly that the lovely people in this thread, though ;-)

Now where is Owl, I have a list for her... *searching for her original post about this*