It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Alright. Have to run some errands. See you all later.
AgentBirdnest: Ho yeah! *running to the settings*
Glad to see your face again :D
**Crushing happy hug**
GreenDamsel: Well yeah. Always good to see someone's religion by their badges. Good old German traditions.
EndreWhiteMane: That is a joke right? You don't really do that do you?
I love how Americans are the most innocent people I know.
You can basically tell any story you want and they still believe you.

My top three by now is:

1. In France, war is declared by throwing a croissant at another person.
2. In Europe, it is offensive to speak of yourself in the third person as it is reserved for royalty.
3. In Germany, everyone has to wear a badge indicating his religion. (Somehow this makes me sad^^)
Soccorro: ^This! Decaf is an insult to everyone who loves coffee!
*looks at Soccorro's decaf coffee cup* :-)

l0rdtr3k: I occupy my mind by thinking about my waifu and hugging you and Owl IRL.
Do you have some lovely things planned with your girlfriend for the weekend?

And have some *hugs*.

ElTerprise: Alright. Have to run some errands. See you all later.
Take care and see you later.
ddickinson: I forgot how much you Americans needed your caffeine. :-)
I heard yesterday that France was the 4th consumer of coffee in the workd... and 2nd in Europe... I wonder who are the 1rst... Italy ?..
ddickinson: I forgot how much you Americans needed your caffeine. :-)
LaPtiteBete: I heard yesterday that France was the 4th consumer of coffee in the workd... and 2nd in Europe... I wonder who are the 1rst... Italy ?..
Finland.
Soccorro: ^This! Decaf is an insult to everyone who loves coffee!
ddickinson: *looks at Soccorro's decaf coffee cup* :-)

l0rdtr3k: I occupy my mind by thinking about my waifu and hugging you and Owl IRL.
ddickinson: Do you have some lovely things planned with your girlfriend for the weekend?

And have some *hugs*.

ElTerprise: Alright. Have to run some errands. See you all later.
ddickinson: Take care and see you later.
I DO NOT....*counts to ten*... drink decaf... I never would! >:(
AgentBirdnest: - Napoleon Dynamite ----> I never heard about this ... guy ? ----> It's a movie (and the main character's name) It was huge here 10 years ago.
- We have excellent organization skills ----> That's what you say... Any proof ? ----> Nah, just trust me ;-)
- and preparation skills (preparing for Armageddons) ----> I don't see the point of that... ? ----> Better to be safe than sorry, right? :-p
- Designated family nights ----> What the heck is that ? ----> Mondays are mandatory family fun night. I kinda like the idea (now that I'm older.)
- AgentBirdnest B-| ----> Definitely a good point... counts double... ----> Awww, thanks :")
LaPtiteBete: Which makes 6 good points.out of 15... it's not terrific, Mr Birdnest... you'll have to learn your lesson a little better next time... one hour of detention ! ;-p
Alright... Fair enough :-|
*sits in the oubliette for an hour*
LaPtiteBete: Glad to see your face again :D
**Crushing happy hug**
**Crushing return hug** :-)
Post edited July 24, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
GreenDamsel: 1. In France, war is declared by throwing a croissant at another person.
And you think it's only a legend ?... did you try at least ? >:-)
GreenDamsel: Finland.
Thanks for this quick answer ô__ô
Post edited July 24, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
LaPtiteBete: I heard yesterday that France was the 4th consumer of coffee in the workd... and 2nd in Europe... I wonder who are the 1rst... Italy ?..
It would be hard to tell, as many of the tests are not fully accurate and they all test different data. For example, this chat below is based on per capita and says it's the Netherlands.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/Q8ePESgssg_DNfnySG5CP5_ZY6TUPYeBJXiQUMXYXb5CIJkdGU5quNV6bAsLG5cxVZe7wWnxUrjTAhHaOOZJrpB4NkMY4iVvOLB6Scr_ykK57yOL3IacLhTOP-eprQ
AgentBirdnest: Alright... Fair enough :-|
*sits in the oubliette for an hour*
**Yelling at the Oubliette**
HEY... I WAS JOKING... GET OUT OF THERE AGENT... !!! I JUST MOPPED THE FLOOR...
GreenDamsel: 1. In France, war is declared by throwing a croissant at another person.
LaPtiteBete: And you think it's only a legend ?... did you try at least ? >:-)
GreenDamsel: Finland.
LaPtiteBete: Thanks for this quick answer ô__ô
I make up my stories on the fly and try to stretch the limit for fantasy as far as I can.

In reality I'm pretty sure your bakers just burn the croissants on the streets in protest. At least they're fat enough for that (the croissants).
Soccorro: I DO NOT....*counts to ten*... drink decaf... I never would! >:(
Fine, but take your cup back. :-)

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/35405492/i_love_decaf_mug.jpg?height=225&width=225
ddickinson: It would be hard to tell, as many of the tests are not fully accurate and they all test different data. For example, this chat below is based on per capita and says it's the Netherlands.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/Q8ePESgssg_DNfnySG5CP5_ZY6TUPYeBJXiQUMXYXb5CIJkdGU5quNV6bAsLG5cxVZe7wWnxUrjTAhHaOOZJrpB4NkMY4iVvOLB6Scr_ykK57yOL3IacLhTOP-eprQ
Of course. I don't even know what study they use, they just threw the information... it was on the radio. So they could also have made it up :)
Post edited July 24, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
EndreWhiteMane: That is a joke right? You don't really do that do you?
GreenDamsel: I love how Americans are the most innocent people I know.
You can basically tell any story you want and they still believe you.

My top three by now is:

1. In France, war is declared by throwing a croissant at another person.
2. In Europe, it is offensive to speak of yourself in the third person as it is reserved for royalty.
3. In Germany, everyone has to wear a badge indicating his religion. (Somehow this makes me sad^^)
You didn't say had to wear a badge, you referred to it as 'German tradition', that's what made me curious.
I've seen some very odd traditions, here and in other countries.
We're not all that innocent, we just have all we can do to keep up with what's going on in our own country ;)