It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: I'll try to get some sleep now *good night hugs and waves*

ddickinson: I see. So what would be the best colour to complement your features? :-)
moonshineshadow: *looks at Crows avatar* I would guess red :P
Have a good night, sleep well. =)
I think I will call it a night as well. I hope you all have a lovely evening and a good nights sleep when you decide to go to bed.

*goodnight hugs and silly waves*
ddickinson: I think I will call it a night as well. I hope you all have a lovely evening and a good nights sleep when you decide to go to bed.

*goodnight hugs and silly waves*
Good night and sleep well DD *big goodnight hug*
Night DD and Moon, rest well.
Alright. I think i'm going to sleep now too. Good night everyone :)
When an elevator/lift is going down is it still an elevator? Logically it becomes a descendor/lower, and when it breaks down it must be neither, and becomes a Vertical Displacement Device (Non-functional).
Post edited July 24, 2015 by Hardrada
Good Morning!
- this seems pretty much all I'm able to do these days, greet and go work & sleep :)

Anyhow, this caught my eye;
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/tembo_thebadasselephant_storefront

Half Rambo, Half cutie Elephant!
GOG, we need this! :)
Hmm. Guess it's just me, the thread and the dust at this point. Maybe a stray rabbit or two.
CarrionCrow: Hmm. Guess it's just me, the thread and the dust at this point. Maybe a stray rabbit or two.
*rabbit sound*
I'm having a dickens of a time getting into Outcast, the music is good, the setting is cool, it's open world which I generally love, but the gameplay is just...off. The fact that the character models (even for important NPCs) are all identical based on their faction doesn't help either. I'm really wishing the remake had gotten off the ground.
Hi all
CarrionCrow: Hmm. Guess it's just me, the thread and the dust at this point. Maybe a stray rabbit or two.
GreenDamsel: *rabbit sound*
LOL
Irenicusss: Hi all
Hi
Howdy there how goes it?
Good morning everyone !
**Big tired hugs and... nothing to drink for the moment. I come back !!**
Hope you're all doing well ?