It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

l0rdtr3k: I'm going to grab you and please you with hugs.I can't wait to hug you IRL.
You are probably as cute as your avatar.
ddickinson: Hello there, little blob! *big morning hug*

How are you today? Did you ask your girlfriend for lots of hugs to cheer you up?
She gave me a lot of hugs and kisses. I'm feeling a little better today but I also need hugs from you and Owl to completely cheer me up.
AgentBirdnest: Indeed... but at least we get to blame ElT for Uwe Boll :-)
Uwe Boll?

l0rdtr3k: She gave me a lot of hugs and kisses. I'm feeling a little better today but I also need hugs from you and Owl to completely cheer me up.
I am very glad to hear that, and I am glad you are feeling a little better. I hope you continue to keep feeling better.

*lots and lots of hugs for the little blob to help cheer him up*
Post edited July 23, 2015 by ddickinson
ElTerprise: And don't forget the Horse Armor DLC for Oblivion....
Ughhhhh... That was a clusterpluck >__<
Credit where it's due, Bethesda has released some of the best quality DLC I've played since then (thinking of the new Fallout games in particular.)
AgentBirdnest: Indeed... but at least we get to blame ElT for Uwe Boll :-)
ddickinson: Uwe Boll?

l0rdtr3k: She gave me a lot of hugs and kisses. I'm feeling a little better today but I also need hugs from you and Owl to completely cheer me up.
ddickinson: I am very glad to hear that, and I am glad you are feeling a little better. I hope you continue to keep feeling better.

*lots and lots of hugs for the little blob to help cheer him up*
I will find you and I will hug you IRL.
l0rdtr3k: I will find you and I will hug you IRL.
But with my helmet on we Battle Sisters all look alike. And the Imperium is vast beyond measure. :-)

*more hugs*
ddickinson: Uwe Boll?
An director who is famous for making extremely bad movies based on any video game license he can get, and for publicly badmouthing other filmmakers and fans.
He cracks me up :-)
l0rdtr3k: I will find you and I will hug you IRL.
ddickinson: But with my helmet on we Battle Sisters all look alike. And the Imperium is vast beyond measure. :-)

*more hugs*
The I'll hug every Battle Suster ever until I find you. Seriously,I really want to visit England,is it nice up there?
*tired hugs*
AgentBirdnest: An director who is famous for making extremely bad movies based on any video game license he can get, and for publicly badmouthing other filmmakers and fans.
Is he the guy who did the BloodRayne movies with that pretty vampire lady? I have not seen the movies but I remember someone talking about them recently and about the director, and I think that was his name.

l0rdtr3k: The I'll hug every Battle Suster ever until I find you. Seriously,I really want to visit England,is it nice up there?
I think they would burn a Chaos blob trying to get hugs. :-)

I think it is very nice. But most visitors stick to the South of England and London, not my part which is mainly rural and farming.

moonshineshadow: *tired hugs*
*big comforting energising mega super ultra hugs* :-)
Post edited July 23, 2015 by ddickinson
*noms your ear* Hello,moon.
AgentBirdnest: An director who is famous for making extremely bad movies based on any video game license he can get, and for publicly badmouthing other filmmakers and fans.
ddickinson: Is he the guy who did the BloodRayne movies with that pretty vampire lady? I have not seen the movies but I remember someone talking about them recently and about the director, and I think that was his name.

l0rdtr3k: The I'll hug every Battle Suster ever until I find you. Seriously,I really want to visit England,is it nice up there?
ddickinson: I think they would burn a Chaos blob trying to get hugs. :-)

I think it is very nice. But most visitors stick to the South of England and London, not my part which is mainly rural and farming.

ddickinson: *big comforting energising mega super ultra hugs* :-)
Don't care much about London. I always prefer the countryside.
Post edited July 23, 2015 by l0rdtr3k
Uh these hugs sound great *thank you hug*

l0rdtr3k: Don't care much about London. I always prefer the countryside.
But city visits can be quite fun!
Post edited July 23, 2015 by moonshineshadow
ddickinson: There is a game on Steam that has 200+ DLCs which cost a total of £3,130.68. I don't think there is horse armour in there though. :-)

store.steampowered.com/app/24010
Well i don't think a horse would be of much use for a train ;)...but seriously that overload of DLC is riddiculous...

AgentBirdnest: Ughhhhh... That was a clusterpluck >__<
Credit where it's due, Bethesda has released some of the best quality DLC I've played since then (thinking of the new Fallout games in particular.)
Agreed. Dragonborn for Skyrim was also really good imho.
ddickinson: Is he the guy who did the BloodRayne movies with that pretty vampire lady? I have not seen the movies but I remember someone talking about them recently and about the director, and I think that was his name.
Yep, that's the guy. Has at around a dozen movies based on games over the last ten years. I don't think I've ever seen one myself. The previews turn me off completely.
ElTerprise: Agreed. Dragonborn for Skyrim was also really good imho.
I've heard, but never got around to it. I can't put my finger on why, I just couldn't get into Skyrim, despite loving Morrowind and Oblivion. I was only able to play about 11 hours until I was bored out of my mind.
Post edited July 23, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
moonshineshadow: Uh these hugs sound great *thank you hug*

l0rdtr3k: Don't care much about London. I always prefer the countryside.
moonshineshadow: But city visits can be quite fun!
*rerorerorero* I want my hugs,now.

AgentBirdnest: Yep, that's the guy. Has at around a dozen movies based on games over the last ten years. I don't think I've ever seen one myself. The previews turn me off completely.
ElTerprise: Agreed. Dragonborn for Skyrim was also really good imho.
AgentBirdnest: I've heard, but never got around to it. I can't put my finger on why, I just couldn't get into Skyrim, despite loving Morrowind and Oblivion. I was only able to play about 11 hours until I was bored out of my mind.
*grabs Agent and please him with hugs*
Post edited July 23, 2015 by l0rdtr3k
moonshineshadow: But city visits can be quite fun!
l0rdtr3k: *rerorerorero* I want my hugs,now.
Hmm... I already give out tired hugs... and you are only trying to do strange things to me... I am not sure you deserve more hugs :P