It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: Hooo, jeez... Maybe Owl should do the cutting then? I'm sure she'd love to have a go at my leg. It might make her day :-)
ddickinson: Owl gets to cauterise the wound. She gets to use fire for that. :-)

Soccorro: *instantly regrets his mistake*

*Looks through window with sad puppy eyes*
ddickinson: But how can I see you? I am light sensitive at the moment so the blinds and curtains are all shut. :-)

moonshineshadow: *extra big hugs to tide you over until chat works again*
ddickinson: Yay! *big thank you hug*

Those darn GOG bears stealing my hugs. :-)
*broadcasts an apology via radio and TV before being removed by the security*
moonshineshadow: Haha ;-)

Yeah might be the reason for the late releases, but I hate waiting :D

Also *happy hugs for everyone that wants one* My brother got a 3 year license for tons of autodesk programs for his studies. And since he only needs a few I can use the other programs like Maya and 3ds Max *wants weekend now to play with the programs*
Oooh! I'm super jealous. 3DS Max is awesome. I used the trial of it years ago and managed some quite good work in the 3 or 4 weeks I could use it. I always found it a lot easier to use than Blender (probably partly because the tutorials and stuff are 100 times better)

Hey everyone :)
moonshineshadow: Also *happy hugs for everyone that wants one* My brother got a 3 year license for tons of autodesk programs for his studies. And since he only needs a few I can use the other programs like Maya and 3ds Max *wants weekend now to play with the programs*
adaliabooks: Oooh! I'm super jealous. 3DS Max is awesome. I used the trial of it years ago and managed some quite good work in the 3 or 4 weeks I could use it. I always found it a lot easier to use than Blender (probably partly because the tutorials and stuff are 100 times better)
*welcome wave* Yeah I am really happy about that. You can imagine my surprise when my brother called and told me about it :D
PMs are back down, drat.

For all you Unity users, if you have any experience with Playmaker, Adventure Creator or similar assets, what do you think of them? I'd like to mess around in something other than a interactive fiction engine but I'm a complete non-coder, though I do at least have a understanding of triggers, states etc (thanks in large part to an old Timesplitters game, oddly enough).
CITIES IN MOTION!? uggh... I'm so... disappointed!
Post edited July 23, 2015 by Soccorro
NoNewTaleToTell: PMs are back down, drat.
I see I am not the only one having trouble with the chat system. :-)

Soccorro: CITIES IN MOTION!? uggh... I'm so... disappointed!
At least it has a big launch discount.

Edit: There sure is a lot of DLC for that game.
Post edited July 23, 2015 by ddickinson
Hmmm... Cities in Motion. Good to see more Paradox Games here :)
NoNewTaleToTell: PMs are back down, drat.
ddickinson: I see I am not the only one having trouble with the chat system. :-)

Soccorro: CITIES IN MOTION!? uggh... I'm so... disappointed!
ddickinson: At least it has a big launch discount.

Edit: There sure is a lot of DLC for that game.
I hate the dlc system so much!!! >.<
Soccorro: I hate the dlc system so much!!! >.<
I know. I prefer those games that come here as complete and not cut up. It's £13.09 for the base game and £26.19 for the DLCs. So £39.28 for the whole game and the DLCs.

Edit: I just saw the collectors edition. So that would be £32.69 for the whole game plus DLCs.
Soccorro: I hate the dlc system so much!!! >.<
ddickinson: I know. I prefer those games that come here as complete and not cut up. It's £13.09 for the base game and £26.19 for the DLCs. So £39.28 for the whole game and the DLCs.

Edit: I just saw the collectors edition. So that would be £32.69 for the whole game plus DLCs.
your average business student's idea -.-
Soccorro: your average business student's idea -.-
So the game is not going on your wishlist? :-)

======

Chat still refuses to load. :-(
ddickinson: Chat still refuses to load. :-(
*more hugs that you gogbear is not keeping*
The chat just now loaded for me, but if it's like the other days it's gone out, it'll probably be off and on for a few hours.
Post edited July 23, 2015 by NoNewTaleToTell
Soccorro: your average business student's idea -.-
ddickinson: So the game is not going on your wishlist? :-)

======

Chat still refuses to load. :-(
ugh...nope :D
moonshineshadow: *more hugs that you gogbear is not keeping*
*Quickly takes all the hugs before that GOG bear steal them.*

If they keep this up I might have to ask Agent to start some fires to scare the GOG-bears away. :-)

*big return hug*

NoNewTaleToTell: The chat just now loaded for me, but if it's like the other days it's gone out, it'll probably be off and on for a few hours.
Probably so. We seem to get some problems recently when a new game is released.

Soccorro: ugh...nope :D
Are you not a fan of city simulators?

====

The chat seems to be working now. Let's see how long it will last. *goes off to get all the hugs* :-)
I wonder if the threat of Agent burning things made it work? :-)