It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: *more hugs that you gogbear is not keeping*
ddickinson: *Quickly takes all the hugs before that GOG bear steal them.*

If they keep this up I might have to ask Agent to start some fires to scare the GOG-bears away. :-)

*big return hug*
I think the gogbear is just lonely again. Perhaps we should sent him some hugs.
ddickinson: Owl gets to cauterise the wound. She gets to use fire for that. :-)
ô__ô ... Well then... Hopefully I will pass out the moment I see the chainsowrd. This is beginning to sound painful :-o
ddickinson: I know. I prefer those games that come here as complete and not cut up. It's £13.09 for the base game and £26.19 for the DLCs. So £39.28 for the whole game and the DLCs.

Edit: I just saw the collectors edition. So that would be £32.69 for the whole game plus DLCs.
Seems quite a hefty price. I went to Steam to see more details about each piece of content, and they seem decent, but not really worth what they are asking in my opinion. I think the sale price would be a more acceptable base price.
moonshineshadow: I think the gogbear is just lonely again. Perhaps we should sent him some hugs.
Maybe, but it's not nice to steal other people's hugs. :-)

AgentBirdnest: ô__ô ... Well then... Hopefully I will pass out the moment I see the chainsowrd. This is beginning to sound painful :-o
We have to seal the wound. We don't want you bleeding to death. :-)

AgentBirdnest: Seems quite a hefty price. I went to Steam to see more details about each piece of content, and they seem decent, but not really worth what they are asking in my opinion. I think the sale price would be a more acceptable base price.
Maybe it is worth it to those who really like the game, maybe we are just not into that kind of game and thus think it is a high price. But at least the sale discount is nice, it makes a change from the usual 9% most seem to offer now (9% for me, even though it's supposed to be 10%).
moonshineshadow: *more hugs that you gogbear is not keeping*
ddickinson: *Quickly takes all the hugs before that GOG bear steal them.*

If they keep this up I might have to ask Agent to start some fires to scare the GOG-bears away. :-)

*big return hug*

NoNewTaleToTell: The chat just now loaded for me, but if it's like the other days it's gone out, it'll probably be off and on for a few hours.
ddickinson: Probably so. We seem to get some problems recently when a new game is released.

Soccorro: ugh...nope :D
ddickinson: Are you not a fan of city simulators?

====

The chat seems to be working now. Let's see how long it will last. *goes off to get all the hugs* :-)
I wonder if the threat of Agent burning things made it work? :-)
too many numbers for me :D
Soccorro: too many numbers for me :D
And not enough zombies? :-)
Soccorro: too many numbers for me :D
ddickinson: And not enough zombies? :-)
exactly! :D
Soccorro: exactly! :D
(He probably owns it on Steam already. The traitor.) :-)
Soccorro: exactly! :D
ddickinson: (He probably owns it on Steam already. The traitor.) :-)
God no! I like sim city 2000 but this is just a puzzle of a game. i don't like buying dlcs to add features, that would have been implemented into the game right away 10 years ago.
Soccorro: God no! I like sim city 2000 but this is just a puzzle of a game. i don't like buying dlcs to add features, that would have been implemented into the game right away 10 years ago.
I know, but DLC seems to be the thing these days. People clearly buy it or developers/publishers would not do it.
ddickinson: We have to seal the wound. We don't want you bleeding to death. :-)
Yes, it's not really fun... (well, I haven't actually tried it, but was close once.) *sigh* ... Whatever needs to be done ',',','):-|
ddickinson: Maybe it is worth it to those who really like the game, maybe we are just not into that kind of game and thus think it is a high price. But at least the sale discount is nice, it makes a change from the usual 9% most seem to offer now (9% for me, even though it's supposed to be 10%).
Very true. I usually don't buy DLC at all, but there have been a couple games that I put so many hours into that I just figured "why not, it's worth it to me for the amount of time I play".
AgentBirdnest: Yes, it's not really fun... (well, I haven't actually tried it, but was close once.) *sigh* ... Whatever needs to be done ',',','):-|

Very true. I usually don't buy DLC at all, but there have been a couple games that I put so many hours into that I just figured "why not, it's worth it to me for the amount of time I play".
Or we could just get you a knee support? Which ever is easier for you. :-)

I think the only DLC I have bought was the one for Outlast and that was an expansion more than a DLC, at least that's how I still think of it.
AgentBirdnest: Yes, it's not really fun... (well, I haven't actually tried it, but was close once.) *sigh* ... Whatever needs to be done ',',','):-|

ddickinson: Or we could just get you a knee support? Which ever is easier for you. :-)

I think the only DLC I have bought was the one for Outlast and that was an expansion more than a DLC, at least that's how I still think of it.
I'm going to grab you and please you with hugs.I can't wait to hug you IRL.
You are probably as cute as your avatar.
l0rdtr3k: I'm going to grab you and please you with hugs.I can't wait to hug you IRL.
You are probably as cute as your avatar.
Hello there, little blob! *big morning hug*

How are you today? Did you ask your girlfriend for lots of hugs to cheer you up?
ddickinson: Or we could just get you a knee support? Which ever is easier for you. :-)

Pfft... a knee support can't hold a jar of peanut butter :-) (besides, I already use one)

I've bought "complete" or "deluxe" editions of games that come with DLC... Other than that, I only recall buying DLC twice...
One for Deus Ex: Human Revolution, which felt like a nice small expansion. It felt like about one-third the length of the base game, and for about one-third the price. Not bad.
And one for PAYDAY: The Heist. I had already put around 147 hours into the game, and the DLC gave me many more hours to add to that :-)
You'll catch me burning a jar of peanut butter before you catch me buying skins though ;-)
Good afternoon everybody!

I've got an appointment with the psychiatrist today, I hope I can cut down on the mind-numbing pills dosage/day again :)

*Many huggs for everybody* And I finally managed to finish the damned choral part of the piece I was working on :D

Here's some happy Khachaturian for you all