It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: That sounds okay, glad you are doing good.

I am doing okay, I guess. Health wise I am feeling terrible, but I am still in good spirits and am doing good other than that. I have been enjoying the little nice things I get to have while I am off, like being able to wake up with my partner and spend some of the morning with her before she goes to work.
Thank you.
Still no real improvement health wise then....:(
But good to hear that you're doing good otherwise. :).
big Infinity hug
Hands out hypoallergenic flowers to everyone so they have something beautiful in their day :)
ElTerprise: Thank you.
Still no real improvement health wise then....:(
But good to hear that you're doing good otherwise. :).
I would say there was a bit of improvement, but not a lot at the moment. It is bound to take some time. I will just be glad when I can tolerate light again and move about more without getting dizzy and light headed.

cecil: big Infinity hug
Hands out hypoallergenic flowers to everyone so they have something beautiful in their day :)
That is a very nice hug. I already have some lovely flowers, but I will gladly take some more. :-)
Good day everyone!!!!

How are you? I'm very good!
Soccorro: Good day everyone!!!!

Good morning!

Glad to hear you are doing good.
ddickinson: I would say there was a bit of improvement, but not a lot at the moment. It is bound to take some time. I will just be glad when I can tolerate light again and move about more without getting dizzy and light headed.
Understandable. Let's hope that you can tolerate light again asap :)
Meh... it feels like the new releases are coming late more and more often. I liked it when they were always here at 12:00 CET

*welcome hug*
ElTerprise: Understandable. Let's hope that you can tolerate light again asap :)
At least I am up to reading a bit more now. I still can't do too much, but that is getting better. Hopefully not long and I can at least pass the time with some good books.

moonshineshadow: Meh... it feels like the new releases are coming late more and more often. I liked it when they were always here at 12:00 CET
Not me. I preferred them at 11:00 GMT. :-)

I think they aim for a time that is probably more US friendly, or one that the publishers demand.

Moin.
Doing good here. Glad to hear that you're doing very good :)
ddickinson: At least I am up to reading a bit more now. I still can't do too much, but that is getting better. Hopefully not long and I can at least pass the time with some good books.
That's nice. Reading is a good way to spend time. *finger crossed* that it'll improve some more :)
Post edited July 23, 2015 by ElTerprise
moonshineshadow: Meh... it feels like the new releases are coming late more and more often. I liked it when they were always here at 12:00 CET

moonshineshadow: *welcome hug*
*le hug return*
ddickinson: Not me. I preferred them at 11:00 GMT. :-)

I think they aim for a time that is probably more US friendly, or one that the publishers demand.
Haha ;-)

Yeah might be the reason for the late releases, but I hate waiting :D

Also *happy hugs for everyone that wants one* My brother got a 3 year license for tons of autodesk programs for his studies. And since he only needs a few I can use the other programs like Maya and 3ds Max *wants weekend now to play with the programs*
moonshineshadow: Haha ;-)

Also *happy hugs for everyone that wants one* My brother got a 3 year license for tons of autodesk programs for his studies. And since he only needs a few I can use the other programs like Maya and 3ds Max *wants weekend now to play with the programs*
I know, it's never fun to wait, especially when we were used to the game being released at a set time.

Maya and 3DS Max, those sound fun. I played with them very briefly many years ago. I hope you are able to get the weekend to play with them and make some lovely models and animations and things. You could use them for your star capturing machine. :-)
moonshineshadow: Haha ;-)

*big happy return hug*
Hello Moon :)
Yes getting impatient about the new releases as well ;)
These look like really interesting programmes :)
moonshineshadow: Also *happy hugs for everyone that wants one* My brother got a 3 year license for tons of autodesk programs for his studies. And since he only needs a few I can use the other programs like Maya and 3ds Max *wants weekend now to play with the programs*
ddickinson: Maya and 3DS Max, those sound fun. I played with them very briefly many years ago. I hope you are able to get the weekend to play with them and make some lovely models and animations and things. You could use them for your star capturing machine. :-)
Yeah I really hope I will have a lot of time. I love testing new programs and they look like many awesome things can be done :-)
ddickinson: I have only played one of those games, but I think I have Shadowrun in my backlog.

Sorry to hear about your knee. Do you want to get my chainsword and cut it off? We could get you a bionic leg, one with a storage compartment for your peanut butter. :-)

*big thank you and feel better soon hug*
I'm surprised by both games. I was turned off by the screenshots and video of The Last Door. I'm usually not a "graphics snob", but I do like to be able to tell the difference between a human and a stick :-p ... Turns out my eyes adjusted to the large pixels very quickly (within minutes), and I'm really enjoying the game.
I'm surprised by Shadowrun simply because I'm not usually into RPGs, but I heard some good things about it in this thread. I dig it :-)

Hm... a chainsword would definitely be an appropriate treatment n__n ... and that peanut butter storage compartment sounds very lovely! Wow... not a bad idea at all... alright, let's do this ,',',',,',):-|

*thank you and please be careful with the chainsword hug*
ElTerprise: Hamburger Head? :D
Glad to hear that. Doing good here (as always :D)
Wasn't your old title "fish head" or something? I can't quite remember (I had ECT :-p)
Good to hear :-)
Post edited July 23, 2015 by AgentBirdnest