It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: I'm going to go with an unusual guess today... NOLF NOLF NOLF NOLF!! Or I will burn something to the ground! :-D
ddickinson: I fixed that for you. :-)

Good morning, Agent!

I hope you are doing well?
Ah, much better! Only half an hour until I get to either celebrate by burning something or burn something in anger. It's a win-win for me >:-D

I'm doing great today, thanks. Didn't sleep much (didn't even try, so no badge for me today) but it wasn't bad and I feel good.

*extra huge hug*
moonshineshadow: Yeah it is not a very famous game. But I remember it being quite fun. The problem is that it won't even install on modern systems... same as another game I forgot to mention "Indy Desktop Adventures". That one also can not be installed. Something about having 16bit installers.

I hope someday your wish for NOLF will be fullfilled :-)
Aw, that sucks about the installers... Is that something that GOG could fix?
Oh boy, I've forgotten about Indy's Desktop Adventures. I never even played the full game, just the demo :-p It was really fun though.
cecil: Hello all :) Rolls though with drink and food service waiving and smiling.
Good morning!

How are you today?

AgentBirdnest: Ah, much better! Only half an hour until I get to either celebrate by burning something or burn something in anger. It's a win-win for me >:-D

I'm doing great today, thanks. Didn't sleep much (didn't even try, so no badge for me today) but it wasn't bad and I feel good.

*extra huge hug*
Just be sure to not set any fires that will cause Owl problems, she had enough of that with the farmers. :-)

Glad to hear you are doing great, even if you did not sleep too well. Do you have anything nice planned for your day?

*big hug*
AgentBirdnest:
ddickinson:
Eye am amazing thank you for asking :)
cecil: Eye am amazing thank you for asking :)
Eye see. That is good to hear. :-)
Moin folks *big hugs and waves*

How are you all doing?
ddickinson: Just be sure to not set any fires that will cause Owl problems, she had enough of that with the farmers. :-)

Glad to hear you are doing great, even if you did not sleep too well. Do you have anything nice planned for your day?

*big hug*
Indeed, I'd never want to inconvenience her. Especially not after what she called her "failure day" :'-( ... I hope today is going better for her.

Nothing big planned. A little journey in my canyon later. I look forward to (I hope) finally kicking two games from my backlog and onto my "completed" list tonight, which would be a rare event for me :-)

*two hugs*
ElTerprise: Moin folks *big hugs and waves*

How are you all doing?
Good morning! *hugs*

How are you today, is your day off to a good start?

AgentBirdnest: Indeed, I'd never want to inconvenience her. Especially not after what she called her "failure day" :'-( ... I hope today is going better for her.

Nothing big planned. A little journey in my canyon later. I look forward to (I hope) finally kicking two games from my backlog and onto my "completed" list tonight, which would be a rare event for me :-)

*two hugs*
Me to. Hopefully today will be lovely for her.

Two whole games? Which games are you hoping to finish? A walk in the canyon sounds nice. I would love a nice walk in the countryside, but at the moment I am still not really up to it, plus the light is really hurting my eyes.

*big peanut butter hug*
ElTerprise: Moin folks *big hugs and waves*

How are you all doing?
Mornoon, Hamburger Head (that sounded better in my head... sorry :-p)
Doing great here. How about yourself?

*goes to inspect the "Where the hell is Thursday's new release" thread*
AgentBirdnest: *goes to inspect the "Where the hell is Thursday's new release" thread*
*Hides matches while Agent is away, just in case.* :-)
AgentBirdnest:
ddickinson: *big peanut butter hug*
Imagining that made me laugh so thank you :)
ddickinson: Me to. Hopefully today will be lovely for her.

Two whole games? Which games are you hoping to finish? A walk in the canyon sounds nice. I would love a nice walk in the countryside, but at the moment I am still not really up to it, plus the light is really hurting my eyes.

*big peanut butter hug*
I should finally finish "The Last Door" tonight (courtesy of the lovely Battle Sister I'm speaking to at this moment), and I believe I am at the end of Shadowrun Returns (courtesy of the lovely little yellow feathered lady who is hopefully having a good day.) Both are excellent games. I'll be glad to finish them, but also sad that they will be over :'-p
I would rather run through the canyon, but I have to stick to walking for now. My doc (and my supervisor, who is really smart about this stuff) said to take it easy for a while because of a minor problem with my knee.
Hopefully you'll start feeling well enough to have some lovely walks soon :-)

*big get well hug*
cecil: Imagining that made me laugh so thank you :)
Glad we could make you smile. :-)

AgentBirdnest: I should finally finish "The Last Door" tonight (courtesy of the lovely Battle Sister I'm speaking to at this moment), and I believe I am at the end of Shadowrun Returns (courtesy of the lovely little yellow feathered lady who is hopefully having a good day.) Both are excellent games. I'll be glad to finish them, but also sad that they will be over :'-p
I would rather run through the canyon, but I have to stick to walking for now. My doc (and my supervisor, who is really smart about this stuff) said to take it easy for a while because of a minor problem with my knee.
Hopefully you'll start feeling well enough to have some lovely walks soon :-)

*big get well hug*
I have only played one of those games, but I think I have Shadowrun in my backlog.

Sorry to hear about your knee. Do you want to get my chainsword and cut it off? We could get you a bionic leg, one with a storage compartment for your peanut butter. :-)

*big thank you and feel better soon hug*
ddickinson: Providing it does not get worse then it should be okay. It will take a while to recover from my collapse and the nerve damage and things it did, but after that I should be good as new. I have no real control over keeping it stable, I can try not to overdo things too much (such as not pushing my body to working 20+ hour days for weeks at a time), but other than that it's out of my hands. I am hopefully it will be fine. So nothing for people to worry about.
I hope things will be okay for you, and that your illness stabilizes. *big hug* Try to take some rest, we know you, you don't like sitting still. :)

My sister and I took the dogs to some nearby sand dunes this morning and it was a lot of fun, although I'm kind of exhausted now and my ankle is playing up a bit. Unfortunately, the dogs still seem to have energy left. :P
Post edited July 23, 2015 by FearfulSymmetry
ddickinson: Good morning! *hugs*

How are you today, is your day off to a good start?
Good morning. Doing good here. Could a sleep in a bit which was nice and now i'm continuing the clean up of my room :)
What about you?

AgentBirdnest: Mornoon, Hamburger Head (that sounded better in my head... sorry :-p)
Doing great here. How about yourself?

*goes to inspect the "Where the hell is Thursday's new release" thread*
Hamburger Head? :D
Glad to hear that. Doing good here (as always :D)
FearfulSymmetry: I hope things will be okay for you, and that your illness stabilizes. *big hug* Try to take some rest, we know you, you don't like sitting still. :)

My sister and I took the dogs to some nearby sand dunes this morning and it was a lot of fun, although I'm kind of exhausted now and my ankle is playing up a bit. Unfortunately, the dogs still seem to have energy left. :P
Hello, Fearful! *big tired hugs*

Thank you. Hopefully it will be okay, at least my results were not all bad. I will try to rest, but it looks like it might take a while, so I'm not looking forward to that. I think it will be better once I can move about more and find things to keep me busy.

Sorry to hear your ankle is playing you up. I hope it is nothing serious and that it will be better soon. Are you able to just relax today and rest your ankle?

*more hugs*

ElTerprise: Good morning. Doing good here. Could a sleep in a bit which was nice and now i'm continuing the clean up of my room :)
What about you?
That sounds okay, glad you are doing good.

I am doing okay, I guess. Health wise I am feeling terrible, but I am still in good spirits and am doing good other than that. I have been enjoying the little nice things I get to have while I am off, like being able to wake up with my partner and spend some of the morning with her before she goes to work.
Post edited July 23, 2015 by ddickinson