It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: I knew this was too good to be true...
*sits in cage, happily eating peanut butter* :-)

It was not bad. Improved more and more throughout the day. Feeling pretty good now with the help of our lovely little Owl :-)
But at least you have the sleeping BMF to keep you company. With any luck I will catch some more Americans soon. Once I have you all I might consider letting you go.

I wonder if I add a sexy nurse that might attract Endre? And maybe some really horrible game to attract Crow? :-)

Glad to hear it. That lovely Owl sure is wonderful. Best French lady ever. :-)
There's got to be a better way to attract Americans. How about American Doo-wop music? :P

That can be... --Conversational Free-For-All Thread Song of the Day--!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2wcQgWnC38
Post edited July 23, 2015 by BillyMaysFan59
BillyMaysFan59: *wakes up*

Not necessarily bad.... you pretty much install it by compiling it from source, or at least AFAIK. That makes the install process even more complicated than Archlinux.

If you're new to Linux and want to try it, I'd suggest starting with OpenSUSE or Linux Mint, they are obviously designed for ease of use.
I did have a play with Linux a while ago, but just a quick play out of curiosity. I am happy with my Mac for now. But I am not keen on the newer Mac operating systems, they look like they were made for children. I think if I did not use Mac I would probably give Linux a try, as I am not that keen on Windows (other than for gaming). I can see Linux getting better and better as time goes on, due to the increase in popularity.
ddickinson: Are you making your room into the perfect laboratory? I hope you are still working on that weather machine? :-)

Thank you.

Have any of the new releases caught your eye?
Of course i'm still working on it....but no i'm currently looking through all my stuff and tidy out lots of it ...

Well the Cthulhu one look interesting but i don't know that much about Cthulhu...and of course Metro 2033. What about you?
LaPtiteBete: Hello again !! :D
I'm done with this buggy gme for today... just wanted to pop up and say hello before I go to bed...
How are you doing here ?...
**Big tired hugs**
Hello again Owl :D
Is Terraria that buggy for you?
Post edited July 23, 2015 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Of course i'm still working on it....but no i'm currently looking through all my stuff and tidy out lots of it ...

Well the Cthulhu one look interesting but i don't know that much about Cthulhu...and of course Metro 2033. What about you?
The Cthulhu games look interesting, and I do enjoy adventure games, but I have not had time to look at them properly yet. I have heard good things about them. I also don't know much about Cthulhu or Lovecraft stuff.

Metro sounds okay, but not really for me. I don't think my computer could run them decently anyway.
ddickinson: But at least you have the sleeping BMF to keep you company. With any luck I will catch some more Americans soon. Once I have you all I might consider letting you go.

I wonder if I add a sexy nurse that might attract Endre? And maybe some really horrible game to attract Crow? :-)

Glad to hear it. That lovely Owl sure is wonderful. Best French lady ever. :-)
Indeed! Very nice. I really like his taste in music, so this captivity should be pretty pleasant as long as he plays some for me :-)

and don't forget... uhhhh.... a typewriter for Ghost? :-p Hope he's doing okay, and just busy. I miss that lovely guy.

Yes, she is the best French lady ever... but even more... I'd go as far as saying Owl is the best person in the entire universe :-) (I bet she blushes until her feathers fall off! :-D)
AgentBirdnest: Indeed! Very nice. I really like his taste in music, so this captivity should be pretty pleasant as long as he plays some for me :-)

and don't forget... uhhhh.... a typewriter for Ghost? :-p Hope he's doing okay, and just busy. I miss that lovely guy.

Yes, she is the best French lady ever... but even more... I'd go as far as saying Owl is the best person in the entire universe :-) (I bet she blushes until her feathers fall off! :-D)
I thought about Ghost, but how would I keep him in the cage? I figured if I got the rest of you he would come as well. I hope he is doing okay as well, it has been a while since I last saw him on here.

So you are betting that you can complement her enough to make her naked? I am not sure she would like that. But it could help in attracting Endre. :-)
ddickinson: The Cthulhu games look interesting, and I do enjoy adventure games, but I have not had time to look at them properly yet. I have heard good things about them. I also don't know much about Cthulhu or Lovecraft stuff.

Metro sounds okay, but not really for me. I don't think my computer could run them decently anyway.
Yes. That's the same reason i'm not sure of getting Metro either...but i think i'll buy Interstellaria soon.
BillyMaysFan59: There's got to be a better way to attract Americans. How about American Doo-wop music? :P

That can be... --Conversational Free-For-All Thread Song of the Day--!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2wcQgWnC38
There it is \o/

Don't know this song... but I never turn down some good doo-wop :-D
Thanks, Billy! ...and hello :-)
ddickinson: I wonder if I add a sexy nurse that might attract Endre? And maybe some really horrible game to attract Crow? :-)
Already playing a bad game. A cut down, hack-job, lazily put together piece of rehashed shit, specifically.
CarrionCrow: Already playing a bad game. A cut down, hack-job, lazily put together piece of rehashed shit, specifically.
Uh...that sounds awful...what game is it?
ElTerprise: Yes. That's the same reason i'm not sure of getting Metro either...but i think i'll buy Interstellaria soon.
Interstellaria? *goes to look*

Not my kind of game, but I hope you will enjoy it.

CarrionCrow: Already playing a bad game. A cut down, hack-job, lazily put together piece of rehashed shit, specifically.
You say that, but the prospect of anther bad game lured you in. :-)
*throws Crow in the 'Merican cage with Agent and BMF.*
I knew my traps would work. *skips off all happy, eager to capture more Americans* :-)

How are you today? Doing good I hope?

Edit: What game are you playing that is so bad?
Post edited July 23, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: Hello, Owl!

How did it go, other than the bugs? Did you have fun?

*big hug for the tired Owl*
Hey, lovely DD !!
It went great, if we put the bugs apart :)
I had fun yeah (even if I died many times for random reasons... one is being... forgetting to breathe :-| ...)
What about you ? did you spend a good evening ?... I just saw your PM, and gonna answer you... so don't worry if I'm suddenly quiet here :D
May I ask... Why are you collecting Americans dudes in a cage ?... ô__ô
LaPtiteBete: May I ask... Why are you collecting Americans dudes in a cage ?... ô__ô
because the thread was quiet and they need to be trapped in a cage so they can all be here :p
ddickinson: Interstellaria? *goes to look*

Not my kind of game, but I hope you will enjoy it.
Well i hope so too. Looks like my kind of game. Seems like a Terraria-style game :)