It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: At least you are home now. Do you have much more work this week?

Thank you. My results were kind of mixed. I was getting tested for a few things, some were completely fine, but some where not. One is quite serious, but hopefully it will be okay if it does not get worse. If it stays stable then I should be good as new and back to how I was, just as long as it does not flare up again or get worse.
Well i have some more appointments this week. Friday late evening and on Sunday afternoon.

The serious one sounds actually quite worrying imo. But there is a way to keep it stable?
Post edited July 23, 2015 by ElTerprise
ddickinson: *Leaves a big pile of sugary unhealthy food to attract the American regulars. And some peanut butter for Agent.* :-)
*giant nose finally finds it way to the mysterious peanut butter*

Hello everyone :-)
ddickinson: Not really, I just shoot at anything that goes near the trap. I have to get the American regulars back here some how. But don't worry, I left a blank laptop in the 'Merican cage, and you can install any operating system you want on it to keep you occupied. But if you try to escape I will only let you install Windows. :-)
*decides to install Gentoo Linux*

*falls asleep in cage because it's taking so long to compile.... no posts from me for a while.... mwahahahahahahaha :P*
ElTerprise: Well i have some more appointments this week. Friday late evening and on Sunday afternoon.

The serious one sounds actually quite worrying imo. But i can be kept stable?
Will you get to relax on your days off at least?

Providing it does not get worse then it should be okay. It will take a while to recover from my collapse and the nerve damage and things it did, but after that I should be good as new. I have no real control over keeping it stable, I can try not to overdo things too much (such as not pushing my body to working 20+ hour days for weeks at a time), but other than that it's out of my hands. I am hopefully it will be fine. So nothing for people to worry about.
Hello again !! :D
I'm done with this buggy gme for today... just wanted to pop up and say hello before I go to bed...
How are you doing here ?...
**Big tired hugs**
AgentBirdnest: *giant nose finally finds it way to the mysterious peanut butter*

Hello everyone :-)
*Goes to check American trap and finds Agent guarding a jar of peanut butter trapped in the net*
*Cuts him down and drags him to the 'Merican cage to join BMF. But lets him keep his peanut butter*

Good evening, Agent! I hope you have had a lovely day?
LaPtiteBete: Hello again !! :D
I'm done with this buggy gme for today... just wanted to pop up and say hello before I go to bed...
**Big tired hugs**
OWL! :D HI!!!!!!
BillyMaysFan59: *decides to install Gentoo Linux*

*falls asleep in cage because it's taking so long to compile.... no posts from me for a while.... mwahahahahahahaha :P*
Is Gentoo not a good version of Linux? It's not a name I have heard before. Not that I am really informed about Linux things.
Soccorro: OWL! :D HI!!!!!!
Hey Socco :) how are you doing ?
LaPtiteBete: Hello again !! :D
**Big tired hugs**
Hello, Owl!

How did it go, other than the bugs? Did you have fun?

*big hug for the tired Owl*
ddickinson: Will you get to relax on your days off at least?

Providing it does not get worse then it should be okay. It will take a while to recover from my collapse and the nerve damage and things it did, but after that I should be good as new. I have no real control over keeping it stable, I can try not to overdo things too much (such as not pushing my body to working 20+ hour days for weeks at a time), but other than that it's out of my hands. I am hopefully it will be fine. So nothing for people to worry about.
Hope so. But i still want work on my room.

Well that's good. Hope that it'll be fine indeed *big hug* :)
ddickinson: *Goes to check American trap and finds Agent guarding a jar of peanut butter trapped in the net*
*Cuts him down and drags him to the 'Merican cage to join BMF. But lets him keep his peanut butter*

Good evening, Agent! I hope you have had a lovely day?
I knew this was too good to be true...
*sits in cage, happily eating peanut butter* :-)

It was not bad. Improved more and more throughout the day. Feeling pretty good now with the help of our lovely little Owl :-)
ElTerprise: Hope so. But i still want work on my room.

Well that's good. Hope that it'll be fine indeed *big hug* :)
Are you making your room into the perfect laboratory? I hope you are still working on that weather machine? :-)

Thank you.

Have any of the new releases caught your eye?
ddickinson: Is Gentoo not a good version of Linux? It's not a name I have heard before. Not that I am really informed about Linux things.
*wakes up*

Not necessarily bad.... you pretty much install it by compiling it from source, or at least AFAIK. That makes the install process even more complicated than Archlinux.

If you're new to Linux and want to try it, I'd suggest starting with OpenSUSE or Linux Mint, they are obviously designed for ease of use.
Soccorro: OWL! :D HI!!!!!!
LaPtiteBete: Hey Socco :) how are you doing ?
im fine and you?