It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Good evening everyone *big hugs and waves*

Finally back from work - really exhausted now.

How are you all doing?
Good afternoon, shrieking Rayman :)

Not very busy, just this and that :)
Post edited July 22, 2015 by BillyMaysFan59
BillyMaysFan59: Good afternoon, shrieking Rayman :)

Not very busy, just this and that :)
Glad to hear that :)

BTW: I'm really happy with LInux at the moment. Mint works flawlessly and i use it most the time when my laptop is running. And if i'm not mistaken it's definitely lighter on resources than Win 8.1.... :)
ElTerprise: Glad to hear that :)

BTW: I'm really happy with LInux at the moment. Mint works flawlessly and i use it most the time when my laptop is running. And if i'm not mistaken it's definitely lighter on resources than Win 8.1.... :)
Linux has always been lighter on resources for me than Windows XP :P At least that's how it seems. Also everything just runs faster and works better. No need for any bloating anti-virus software either.
BillyMaysFan59: Linux has always been lighter on resources for me than Windows XP :P At least that's how it seems. Also everything just runs faster and works better. No need for any bloating anti-virus software either.
Yes. Really like that. And apparently no need for defragmentation or regular system clean-up...
Glad I didn't pick up WWE 2k15 yet on GreenManGaming, today it's gone on sale on Steam for $16 and some change, so it'll be $14 after my Steam Trading Card Funny Money discount. I think that's a fair enough price.
Good evening, everyone :) I hope you're all doing good... ?
**Big tight hugs with green tea with mint leaves**
I'm about to play a bit of Terraria... hope you're spending a nice day/evening too !
LaPtiteBete: Good evening, everyone :) I hope you're all doing good... ?
**Big tight hugs with green tea with mint leaves**
I'm about to play a bit of Terraria... hope you're spending a nice day/evening too !
Good evening Owl *big hug*
Yes pretty good here although totally exhausted :)
what about you?
Good evening, people!

I hope you are all doing okay?

It seems a little quiet in here. This place is never the same on the evenings without our lovely American users here.

*hugs and waves*

*Leaves a big pile of sugary unhealthy food to attract the American regulars. And some peanut butter for Agent.* :-)
ddickinson: Good evening, people!

I hope you are all doing okay?

It seems a little quiet in here. This place is never the same on the evenings without our lovely American users here.

*hugs and waves*

*Leaves a big pile of sugary unhealthy food to attract the American regulars. And some peanut butter for Agent.* :-)
Good evening DD *big hug*
Doing good here albeit pretty exhausted from work...what about you? Feeling better today?
ElTerprise: Good evening DD *big hug*
Doing good here albeit pretty exhausted from work...what about you? Feeling better today?
*checks American trap*
Damn! I caught a German instead.
*fishes EIT out, hangs him upside down on a hook and resets the trap* :-)

Good evening!

Glad to hear you are doing good. Was work quite hard todaY?

I am doing okay, feeling a little better after getting my results and things. Even if it was not as good as I had hoped.
ddickinson: *checks American trap*
Damn! I caught a German instead.
*fishes EIT out, hangs him upside down on a hook and resets the trap* :-)

Good evening!

Glad to hear you are doing good. Was work quite hard todaY?

I am doing okay, feeling a little better after getting my results and things. Even if it was not as good as I had hoped.
Yes. Many people are traveling now and my last appoint was during the Rush hour which means the trains were crowded to say the least...

I hope the results are not too bad...but good to hear that you have your results now.
*puts on a helmet and attracts birds to face*

*sneaks in*

*grabs the peanut butter*
ElTerprise: Yes. Many people are traveling now and my last appoint was during the Rush hour which means the trains were crowded to say the least...

I hope the results are not too bad...but good to hear that you have your results now.
At least you are home now. Do you have much more work this week?

Thank you. My results were kind of mixed. I was getting tested for a few things, some were completely fine, but some where not. One is quite serious, but hopefully it will be okay if it does not get worse. If it stays stable then I should be good as new and back to how I was, just as long as it does not flare up again or get worse.

BillyMaysFan59: *puts on a helmet and attracts birds to face*

*sneaks in*

*grabs the peanut butter*
*Shoots the harpoon gun hitting BMF in the leg.*
*Drags him back into the thread and throws him in the 'Merican cage*
*Puts peanut butter back on the trap and reloads harpoon gun*

Good day! Are you doing well today?
ddickinson: snip
Guess I'm bad at impersonating bird infested agents. :p
BillyMaysFan59: Guess I'm bad at impersonating bird infested agents. :p
Not really, I just shoot at anything that goes near the trap. I have to get the American regulars back here some how. But don't worry, I left a blank laptop in the 'Merican cage, and you can install any operating system you want on it to keep you occupied. But if you try to escape I will only let you install Windows. :-)