It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: ...
ddickinson: Have any of the new games on GOG caught your eye? And I promise this is not an excuse to gift, I am just curious.
That's a safe answer anyway. Yes, I would love to try the Metro games, BUT, my computer won't even come close to running them. :/
Just thought I'd share a forum strategy of mine.

Sometimes I use my hand or finger to block user avatars whenever I read posts. My logic is if I do that, I will train myself to recognize users by their username, not by their avatars. That habit would be helpful, especially when users change their avatars.

Of course I still look at avatars just to see if anything is different, and because I like looking at some avatars.
GreenDamsel: This is as much a trap as a Thai beauty pageant.
ddickinson: Thai beauty pageant?
I got that but I'm not going to explain it. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: That's a safe answer anyway. Yes, I would love to try the Metro games, BUT, my computer won't even come close to running them. :/
I see. *runs off to buy Endre a new gaming PC as a gift* :-)

I am not sure mine would run them either. I have not had a good loo at the games, but the graphics on the screenshot tend to tell me my little old thing will be out of luck. But that's okay, I have more than enough games to play with.

BillyMaysFan59: Just thought I'd share a forum strategy of mine.

Sometimes I use my hand or finger to block user avatars whenever I read posts. My logic is if I do that, I will train myself to recognize users by their username, not by their avatars. That habit would be helpful, especially when users change their avatars.

Of course I still look at avatars just to see if anything is different, and because I like looking at some avatars.
That sounds interesting. Maybe you could try to cover the name as well, and guess who is who just by the writing style. :-)

And hello, BMF! How are you today?

EndreWhiteMane: I got that but I'm not going to explain it. :-)
Something dirty then. :-)
Post edited July 22, 2015 by ddickinson
GreenDamsel: This is as much a trap as a Thai beauty pageant.
ddickinson: Thai beauty pageant?
I hate my [url=http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/57615/81326795.jpg] jokes
Given Endre's comment I think I will skip on clicking the links and just assume it was something dirty. :-)
ddickinson: Given Endre's comment I think I will skip on clicking the links and just assume it was something dirty. :-)
I only post safe for work stuff.
Mostly.
Sometimes.
From time to time.
They are safe this time.
GreenDamsel: I only post safe for work stuff.
Mostly.
Sometimes.
From time to time.
They are safe this time.
I had a look at the urban dictionary link, so I think I know what the joke was. Watch a lot of Thai beauty pageants do you? :-)
Mostly.
Sometimes.
From time to time.
They are safe this time.
ddickinson: I had a look at the urban dictionary link, so I think I know what the joke was. Watch a lot of Thai beauty pageants do you? :-)
Nope.
I just carry a notebook, which contains all the stereotypes i've encountered until now.
It helps me discriminate every race equally.
superstande: Endre, you are welcome :) hope you find what you are looking for.

Hey... a list of things one really wants... gog should implement that feature! :)
I see that Matrix Games has everything I could ever want from that time period.
Problem is those games are for 'grown ups', I better stick with something a bit simpler for now. :-)
Mostly.
Sometimes.
From time to time.
They are safe this time.
ddickinson: I had a look at the urban dictionary link, so I think I know what the joke was. Watch a lot of Thai beauty pageants do you? :-)
I'm going to grab you and please you with hugs.
GreenDamsel: Nope.
I just carry a notebook, which contains all the stereotypes i've encountered until now.
It helps me discriminate every race equally.
The same goes to you.
Post edited July 22, 2015 by l0rdtr3k
l0rdtr3k: I'm going to grab you and please you with hugs.
Hello there, little blob!

*big hug*

Are you feeling any better? Did you do the list Endre suggested?
l0rdtr3k: I'm going to grab you and please you with hugs.
ddickinson: Hello there, little blob!

*big hug*

Are you feeling any better? Did you do the list Endre suggested?
Nope.I'm trying to get cheered up.
But cyber hugs won't cut it.I need real life hugs.Maybe waifu will hug me and make me feel better.
l0rdtr3k: Nope.I'm trying to get cheered up.
But cyber hugs won't cut it.I need real life hugs.Maybe waifu will hug me and make me feel better.
That's good to hear. I hope you find something that will cheer you up. Hopefully your girlfriend will come and give you lots of real life hugs and make you feel all better.

*more hugs*
l0rdtr3k: Nope.I'm trying to get cheered up.
ddickinson: That's good to hear. I hope you find something that will cheer you up. Hopefully your girlfriend will come and give you lots of real life hugs and make you feel all better.

*more hugs*
I still want to hug you IRL.