It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

l0rdtr3k: Why I woke up? The day will be shit anyway so what's the point?
EndreWhiteMane: Life is all about wanting what you have, not having what you want.
And about having the courage to change things if we don't like them, and you are certainly young enough to be able to do that.
Go make a list of 10 things you are grateful for, starting with 'I am alive'. And then come back and talk to us again.
Human nature is about wanting what you don't have though. :D
EndreWhiteMane: Life is all about wanting what you have, not having what you want.
And about having the courage to change things if we don't like them, and you are certainly young enough to be able to do that.
Go make a list of 10 things you are grateful for, starting with 'I am alive'. And then come back and talk to us again.
GreenDamsel: Human nature is about wanting what you don't have though. :D
That's why the gratefuls list, people tend to forget that what they DO have is pretty cool sometimes. ;)
GreenDamsel: Human nature is about wanting what you don't have though. :D
EndreWhiteMane: That's why the gratefuls list, people tend to forget that what they DO have is pretty cool sometimes. ;)
I find it helpful, whenever I feel bad about something, to remember that nobody really has a clue about what they're doing and 60% is about faking that you have a clue, 30% is about luck that your guesses are right and 10% is actual skills.
And the most important skill is being social.

At times that world view makes me feel bad for the human race. Then I remember that it is absolutely exploitable and I feel good again. :)
*tired hugs and waves*

GreenDamsel: What boardgames do you guys like and play often?
Zug um Zug is really good. Also Dominion, Alhambra and Carcassonne come to my mind.

LaPtiteBete: I doubt you arrive before they're closed... :-\
You should use Moon's teleportation cabins instead !
AgentBirdnest: Why am I just hearing about this for the first time? :-O
*yelling* XO Moooooooon!!! Where are you??!
I'm here *big hug* What's the matter? Ah I see. Teleportation? No problem ;-)

That is a good advice :-)
Also *big welcome hug*
every morning is another birth! we are reborn! ;)
Hello, everyone!

I hope you are all having a lovely day?

AgentBirdnest: Doing alright... I'd rate myself about a 6.9/10 at the moment... I did sleep quite well, which was very nice :-)

I've only played 2033, and I never finished it (a simple case of other games grabbing my attention before I was done), but I thought it was fun. A really nice STALKER-like atmosphere, but more action focused (and not open world). I'll have to finish it someday.

I didn't have anything specific in mind... I dunno, you always come up with something interesting... Like tattooing my favorite spots with a ChainSword, that kind of thing ,'','',:-| ... or just random talking can be fun too :-)

*big return hug*
Make the most of that alright. Once I am feeling better I will not settle for anything below 8/10. :-)

So you found me carving stars in your butt with my chainsword fun? You Americans are weird. :-)

*bug hug*

LaPtiteBete: Ho.... sorry about the horses :-( I hope she'll manage to do all that has been be done... will she be back today anyway, or later ?...
Did we ? ô__ô ... I didn't hear it. (reading).... ho yeah, Sea Link... I see. Haha, you can't take ALL the matches from us, never :D they are well hidden, young Lady !!
Yeah, thank you... I did take a long and relaxing shower, washed my dishes and ate... I still have to go to the Bank and Post offices... I should do that now so I'll be done with the few boring stuff of my to-do list :)
After that I'll go to the restaurant with my parents and oldest owlet... I was meant to do it tomorrow, but it is part of the earlier changes of plans...
I hope you'll manage to find some good rest too...
**Big happy and relaxed hug**
She will be back today, later this evening. She does not work too far away, so she can always come back if I needed her.

You did indeed set fires on the train tracks, and you French keep refusing to protect the lorry drivers (they have recently been help up at gun point, stabbed, attacked, and lots of other things by the migrants trying to illegally enter the UK.). But on a serious note, it is sad that the farmers are having to resort to such things, hopefully it will work, but I doubt it.

I think you need a bird bath for your garden, then you can have a nice soak. I guess the only downside is that everyone will be able to see, but I am sure it's worth it for the nice bath. :-)

I hope you have a lovely day doing your tasks, and at least it will save you the trouble of doing them tomorrow.

I did have a good rest, I nodded off not long after I made my first post (sorry about that).

*big still tired buy feeling more rested hug*

Please consider what Endre said.

I know things are looking bad for you at the moment, but you are still young, and you have your whole life ahead of you to change things and make things better. It's never too late.

moonshineshadow: *tired hugs and waves*
*tired return hugs*

How are you? Have you had a nice day at work?
moonshineshadow: I'm here *big hug* What's the matter? Ah I see. Teleportation? No problem ;-)
Yes! I need to go to the post office and bank for Owl... and obtain another supply of her Legendary Hot Chocolate™ ... and I'd like to visit Sweden, and Morocco, and New Zealand, and Titan... but I guess I'm getting greedy now. I just need to help Owl :-p
ddickinson: Make the most of that alright. Once I am feeling better I will not settle for anything below 8/10. :-)

So you found me carving stars in your butt with my chainsword fun? You Americans are weird. :-)

*bug hug*
I'll try my best...

By the way, It was the French part of me that enjoyed the Chainsword tattoo ;-)

*big return hug*
AgentBirdnest: I'll try my best...

By the way, It was the French part of me that enjoyed the Chainsword tattoo ;-)

*big return hug*
Nice try, I have seen all those Americans with tattoos everywhere. Don't you also have TV shows that document tattoo places?

How has your day been so far? Any improvement from the previous 6.9/10 score?

*big hug*

EndreWhiteMane: ...
Hello, Endre!

It seems like I keep missing you being online. Are you avoiding me? Are you still mad that I told Owl to put curtains up to stop you peeping? :-)
Post edited July 22, 2015 by ddickinson
moonshineshadow: *tired hugs and waves*
ddickinson: *tired return hugs*

How are you? Have you had a nice day at work?
*big hug* Day at work was ok, really busy :-)

Hmm... funny. According to the chat everyone is offline. But here in the thread several people are shown as online.
Post edited July 22, 2015 by moonshineshadow
I'm watching Markiplier to cheer me up.
There's also a mega Namco-Bandai sale on XBL this week.
moonshineshadow: *big hug* Day at work was ok, really busy :-)

Hmm... funny. According to the chat everyone is offline. But here in the thread several people are shown as online.
Glad it went okay, even it was really busy. Are you able to have a nice relaxing evening, or have you taken some work home with you?

I noticed that as well, about people being offline.

l0rdtr3k: I'm watching Markiplier to cheer me up.
There's also a mega Namco-Bandai sale on XBL this week.
Hello, little blob! *big comforting hug*

Who is Markiplier, I think I have heard the name before? Is he a Youtube person (Youtuber?)?
ddickinson: Nice try, I have seen all those Americans with tattoos everywhere. Don't you also have TV shows that document tattoo places?

How has your day been so far? Any improvement from the previous 6.9/10 score?

*big hug*
Ho yeah, that's right :-D We've got Miami Ink, LA Ink, New York Ink, Inked, Tattoo Highway, Tattoo School, America's Worst Tattoos, Black Ink Crew, Epic Ink, Ink Master, Best Ink, Bad Ink, Tattoo Rescue, Tattoo Nightmares, and Tattoos After Dark... I'm not making any of those up :-)

It's going alright here... I'll improve my score to a 7.5 :-)

*extra huge hug*
EndreWhiteMane: ...
ddickinson: Hello, Endre!

It seems like I keep missing you being online. Are you avoiding me? Are you still mad that I told Owl to put curtains up to stop you peeping? :-)
Not avoiding you at all, just letting you get your sleep. :-)
Actually I've been looking for a very specific type of game, which probably doesn't even exist. ;)

I don't like the curtains but the birdbath idea is pretty good. :-)
*gentle bear hug*
EndreWhiteMane: Actually I've been looking for a very specific type of game, which probably doesn't even exist. ;)
Well, of course you are going to tell us what type of game you are looking for so we can all try to think of something that might (at least come close to) match :-)
AgentBirdnest: Ho yeah, that's right :-D We've got Miami Ink, LA Ink, New York Ink, Inked, Tattoo Highway, Tattoo School, America's Worst Tattoos, Black Ink Crew, Epic Ink, Ink Master, Best Ink, Bad Ink, Tattoo Rescue, Tattoo Nightmares, and Tattoos After Dark... I'm not making any of those up :-)

It's going alright here... I'll improve my score to a 7.5 :-)

*extra huge hug*
I don't see French Ink anywhere. I knew you were just trying to blame the French. :-)

Glad to hear your score is improving. Anything I can do to get it up to at least 8.1?

*more hugs*

EndreWhiteMane: Not avoiding you at all, just letting you get your sleep. :-)
Actually I've been looking for a very specific type of game, which probably doesn't even exist. ;)

I don't like the curtains but the birdbath idea is pretty good. :-)
*gentle bear hug*
I know, I was only playing. I hate that I have been sleeping so much lately, but it can't be helped. But thank you for all the kind messages, I have been seeing them.

What game? The Roman game you were looking for? As Agent said, if you tell us we might be able to help, or we could all just be confused looking together. :-)

I knew you would like the bird bath idea. :-)

*tired thank you hug*