It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good day to you people! :D

How are you? I'm supah fantastic!
Soccorro: Good day to you people! :D

Help me out here. Do you think Fulfillment of Duty is a german virtue?
GreenDamsel: We had that drama just yesterday. Can everyone just stop being depressed about their life choices. -.-
Do not worry, for those down times I have random acts of mindless violence. It's better than prozac.

LaPtiteBete: Aw... and have you a better idea of what you'd like to do now ?...
If you have the opportunity to go back to college, go on, no hesitation :)
No, not really, which is part of the problem, I only have a vague idea that it'd be something to do. Mostly I've thought of going back to my old major.

It'd be an enormous hurdle too, it's been more than 10 years since I dropped out and by now I've forgotten all the highschool stuff you were supposed to know. Although admittedly I never knew that much. Integrals, how I hated thee.
Post edited July 22, 2015 by j0ekerr

Good day, Soccy. That's great to hear :-)
Doing good here.
j0ekerr: Do not worry, for those down times I have random acts of mindless violence. It's better than prozac.
I guess it's a double win that Prozac actually makes me violent then?
Post edited July 22, 2015 by AgentBirdnest

GreenDamsel: Help me out here. Do you think Fulfillment of Duty is a german virtue?
Help you out with what? O.o
So anyways, I was window shopping around the web. Since I got my nook, I've become a firm believer in the superiority of the 4:3 tablets, that extra width makes reading much smoother and satisfying. And I decided to look for 4:3 AR tablets.

Turns out there are quite a few chinese ones with 9.7 screens, reasonably powerful hardware at an equally reasonable price and, this is what surprised me most, dual boot out of the box.

I'm kinda drooling about them.
Post edited July 22, 2015 by j0ekerr
GreenDamsel: Something something about a certain stereotype about french people always protesting.

Hoi,

How are you?
LaPtiteBete: LOL... true story :D
I'm globally good...
What about you ?
superstande: Good morning!
Thought I'd.pop by... another lazy day at work.
Getting into reading a book next.
I'm even too lazy to make coffee.
There's nothing that really needs to be done here.

Hope you all get a nice day today.
But of course sometimes the inevitable Bad Day (tm) comes along.
Then all you can do is... face it like a hero! ;)
LaPtiteBete: Hello, Lazy little cyclops...
I've seen more productive days too :)
Why are you expecting a Bad Day (tm) ?...
AgentBirdnest: **Biggest, crushingest, loveliest, most legendary comfort hug in history**
Sorry to hear all that :-(
LaPtiteBete: Thank you for this epic comforting hug !!! :D
But don't be sorry... at least I have the rest of the day off work, which is pretty cool B-|
Let's find some cool things to do while I pretend to try to work \o/ (which I can't, since I didn't manage to connect on our office server earlier, and take my files with me...)
j0ekerr: That is... I don't even...

Channel your frustration through violence, I'd recommend painkiller.
LaPtiteBete: I'm not enough angry anymore... !! :-\ it passed almost 1,47 minutes after I got home...
How are you doing, j0ekerr !! :)
oh. the Bad Day (tm)... I just think getting older and being more experienced with life, you start to prepare for Bad Days, or hmm... putting points into this skilled called Bad Day Survival Skill...
Especially after a long streak of good days...
But yeah, maybe I'll just go and hmm... leave the life lessons to smarter people :p
*pulls a frappucino out of the cooler*

Sup?
Ok one thing I'm interested in:

What boardgames do you guys like and play often?
ddickinson: She will not be back for quite some time, sadly some of the horses are not too good and they are understaffed at the moment due to a few people being off sick.

Didn't you French recently start fires on the channel tunnel, causing lots of problems? I think we need to take all the matches away from you all. :-)

At least you get a nice afternoon off, hopefully you can just relax.

*more hugs*
Ho.... sorry about the horses :-( I hope she'll manage to do all that has been be done... will she be back today anyway, or later ?...
Did we ? ô__ô ... I didn't hear it. (reading).... ho yeah, Sea Link... I see. Haha, you can't take ALL the matches from us, never :D they are well hidden, young Lady !!
Yeah, thank you... I did take a long and relaxing shower, washed my dishes and ate... I still have to go to the Bank and Post offices... I should do that now so I'll be done with the few boring stuff of my to-do list :)
After that I'll go to the restaurant with my parents and oldest owlet... I was meant to do it tomorrow, but it is part of the earlier changes of plans...
I hope you'll manage to find some good rest too...
**Big happy and relaxed hug**
AgentBirdnest: *starts looking for plane tickets to France*
I doubt you arrive before they're closed... :-\
You should use Moon's teleportation cabins instead !

Hey Soccorro :) glad to see you that good !!
j0ekerr: No, not really, which is part of the problem, I only have a vague idea that it'd be something to do. Mostly I've thought of going back to my old major.

It'd be an enormous hurdle too, it's been more than 10 years since I dropped out and by now I've forgotten all the highschool stuff you were supposed to. Although admittedly I never knew that much. Integrals, how I hated thee.
Yeah, it would be quite challenging... but it's worth it :)
Integrals....... ,o__o, **shudder**
superstande: oh. the Bad Day (tm)... I just think getting older and being more experienced with life, you start to prepare for Bad Days, or hmm... putting points into this skilled called Bad Day Survival Skill...
Especially after a long streak of good days...
But yeah, maybe I'll just go and hmm... leave the life lessons to smarter people :p
Bah, don't be so pessimistic... you'll handle the Bad Days (tm) as they come (if they do) ; anyway you can't get prepare for every sh*tty situations, so... !! :) Al-ways look on... the briiight... si-ide of life ! **whistles**
Post edited July 22, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
LaPtiteBete: I doubt you arrive before they're closed... :-\
You should use Moon's teleportation cabins instead !
Why am I just hearing about this for the first time? :-O
*yelling* XO Moooooooon!!! Where are you??!
BillyMaysFan59: *pulls a frappucino out of the cooler*

Sup?
Ho... may I have some ? :D
How are you doing, Billy Mays ?
Good here... I have been laid off :) (electricity cut off)
j0ekerr: No, not really, which is part of the problem, I only have a vague idea that it'd be something to do. Mostly I've thought of going back to my old major.

It'd be an enormous hurdle too, it's been more than 10 years since I dropped out and by now I've forgotten all the highschool stuff you were supposed to. Although admittedly I never knew that much. Integrals, how I hated thee.
LaPtiteBete: Yeah, it would be quite challenging... but it's worth it :)
Integrals....... ,o__o, **shudder**
Integrals are fun. I wish I could go back and only do integrals.
I was so dismissive of math back in high school back when it was easy. Now that I've seen things I understand that I mistreated it :(
Why I woke up? The day will be shit anyway so what's the point?
l0rdtr3k: Why I woke up? The day will be shit anyway so what's the point?
Life is all about wanting what you have, not having what you want.
And about having the courage to change things if we don't like them, and you are certainly young enough to be able to do that.
Go make a list of 10 things you are grateful for, starting with 'I am alive'. And then come back and talk to us again.