It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BillyMaysFan59: *gets out +1 hammer*

Come closer and thou shalt feel my edge!
Haha, Thank you, Billy Mays !! ;-D
ElTerprise: Done :D
Danke, mein Freund !! **Big German Hugs**
NoNewTaleToTell: Just threw some +1s around.
Thanks a lot, N2T3 !! \o/
Post edited July 21, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
LaPtiteBete: I know I shouldn't doubt about your bravery ! ;-)
** Even bigger crushing happy hugs **
I wonder if GOG is going to keep you as American forever now? :-)

AgentBirdnest: No fire, but I did eventually stop reading those websites, including the GOG forums. Now I don't keep up with new games or gaming news at all anymore, unless it is on the front page of GOG or in this thread.
I didn't want to be associated with video games at all. The entire hobby just felt awkward, and I was ashamed of it for a while. My brain is like that, if something is tainted in the slightest way, I obsess about it until it is not fun anymore.
I can understand that. Much of this drama is not very nice, and done just for the sake of being hateful. It just spoils things, and make it so people can't share their view or opinions for fear of been abused. Maybe next time you should burn it all, you might take some of the nasty people with it. :-)
BillyMaysFan59: HoMM 3 soundtrack
Deus Ex soundtrack
Battle for Wesnoth soundtrack (not a GOG game, but the soundtrack is worth it, definitely =)

Do you have a wiki page with your game collection on it? I don't know what games you own, or if you own these mentioned games.
ddickinson: I did have a wiki, but I took it all down a while ago when they redesigned the accounts page.
Here is a link to the older version, but please don't feel the need to spend your time just looking for soundtracks for me. I am sure you have better things to do.

[url=http://www.gogwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Ddickinson&diff=15608&oldid=15324]http://www.gogwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Ddickinson&diff=15608&oldid=15324[/url]

And thank you for the suggestions.
I see you own Deus Ex. Can't tell if you own HoMM 3 because not all the cover images will load for some reason. Baldur's Gate soundtrack is probably worth a check too.

(Also you own Leisure suit Larry? 0__0)
BillyMaysFan59: Seems to be working great.

FINALLY I can play Mount & Blade Warband at full screen resolution and still get good FPS
That is good to hear. Luckily I don't play too many high demand games, so my old girl does me just fine, even if she is not really made for gaming. :-)

NoNewTaleToTell: Shadow Warrior 2013's is a nice action-y soundtrack take on traditional Chinese music, I sometimes listen to it on its own.

Outcast has an award winning soundtrack that I've listened to more than I've actually played the game. Some solid cinematic orchestral stuff there.

Messiah's soundtrack is basically just a Fear Factory album. Great stuff if you're into metal.

I haven't listened to Divine Divinity or Divinity II's soundtrack (I'm actually planning on doing it in a few minutes) but I imagine they're definitely worthwhile on their on.
Thank you. I only own the Divinity games, but I will download them along with the Deus Ex that BMF suggested.

BillyMaysFan59: I see you own Deus Ex. Can't tell if you own HoMM 3 because not all the cover images will load for some reason. Baldur's Gate soundtrack is probably worth a check too.

What is wrong with Leisure Suit Larry? Some people seemed to speak very highly of the LSL games. (I have not played it yet, it's part of my way too big backlog)

Edit: And no, I do not own any of the HoMM games.
Post edited July 21, 2015 by ddickinson
LaPtiteBete: Danke, mein Freund !! **Big German Hugs**
De rien! :)
Ah my keyboard is killing me, the past few days it's been giving me trouble with a few keys and it's causing more typos than usual, guess it's time to clean it out.
Soccorro: Owl! Still American I see :D
Hello Soccorro !! :) how are you doing ?
>:-| really ?..... grmbl... **runs to parameters page**
ElTerprise: De rien! :)
Sometimes when you are all speaking French or German, I get this urge to just make up some German sounding works and pretend to join in. But then I think that knowing my luck I will pick some real words and they will be quite offensive. :-)
ddickinson: I wonder if GOG is going to keep you as American forever now? :-)
,,',',,',',' :-'O,',,,',',,',' OH NO !!!!!
ElTerprise: De rien! :)
ddickinson: Sometimes when you are all speaking French or German, I get this urge to just make up some German sounding works and pretend to join in. But then I think that knowing my luck I will pick some real words and they will be quite offensive. :-)
Schmetterling !!! >:-O
Post edited July 21, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
BillyMaysFan59: I see you own Deus Ex. Can't tell if you own HoMM 3 because not all the cover images will load for some reason. Baldur's Gate soundtrack is probably worth a check too.

ddickinson: What is wrong with Leisure Suit Larry? Some people seemed to speak very highly of the LSL games. (I have not played it yet, it's part of my way too big backlog)

Edit: And no, I do not own any of the HoMM games.
Nothing :P

That is good to hear. Luckily I don't play too many high demand games, so my old girl does me just fine, even if she is not really made for gaming
I don't think my Thinkpad W500 is really made for gaming either. Its discrete GPU is CAD certified, and my best guess is that the whole computer was made to be a power workstation. Works great for the games I run though. Terraria runs a lot better too =)
ddickinson: Words...
If you own The Cat Lady, that's a pretty snazzy soundtrack worth checking out, and I can point you in the right direction to getting at least some of the non-original songs from it.

Edit: and for any other fan(s) of The Cat Lady, here are some of the vocal songs from it
http://warmer.bandcamp.com/album/rocket-009-2
http://warmer.bandcamp.com/album/11
http://warmer.bandcamp.com/album/the-tragic-evolution-of-desire

The Witcher's soundtrack is really good based on what I'm hearing right now, I'd say it's worth a listen on its own as well.
Post edited July 21, 2015 by NoNewTaleToTell
LaPtiteBete: Schmetterling !!! >:-O
Hippopotame
Soccorro: Owl! Still American I see :D
LaPtiteBete: Hello Soccorro !! :) how are you doing ?
>:-| really ?..... grmbl... **runs to parameters page**
I'm good and you? :D
LaPtiteBete: Thank you for your perseverance, Agent ! >:-*
Are you angry at me? ... no exactly sure what I'm looking at there :-p
LaPtiteBete: Schmetterling !!! >:-O
GreenDamsel: Hippopotame
>:-O !!! Do you mean I'm fat ???