It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NoNewTaleToTell: Let's just say that I know a lot about a lot of religions haha.

Well I mean you would have to keep people talking to you long enough to miss their flight/train/bus, surely that's a challenge?
Hum... :-| .... and what would you win for that ?... **still not convinced**
ddickinson: I found a problem with the game. I saw a screenshot that had the Union Flag, but it was upside down. That is not very nice, I am sure the American developers would not like having their flag upside down. :-)
Ô__ô ....... I always thought the red bars were in the middle of the white ones, I didn't get it... woaaah... [/bad at flags]
Post edited July 21, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
cecil: Thank You and hello :-)
ElTerprise: Oh you changed your again. How are you doing?
Can't decide what avatar I liked so was trying some but may just be confusing folks I am really wall thanks :) Any opinions are welcome :)
LaPtiteBete: Ô__ô ....... I always thought the red bars were in the middle of the white ones, I didn't get it... woaaah... [/bad at flags]
The bars are correct, but the spacing on the diagonal ones are wrong. On the Union Flag, the left hand side should have a bigger white gap at the top before the red bar, the one used on NOLF does not. See the picture attached. The one on the left is the original and incorrect one (notice the left hand corner and the white space), the flag on the right is the correct way. I guess the developers flipped the flag, as that is all I did to fix it. It's only a small error, and one that people often make.

Was my explanation any good? I am not the most clear minded today.
Attachments:
flags.jpg (127 Kb)
cecil: Can't decide what avatar I liked so was trying some but may just be confusing folks I am really wall thanks :) Any opinions are welcome :)
Glad to hear that. Hm...i like the new one although the parrot wasn't bad either...
cecil: Can't decide what avatar I liked so was trying some but may just be confusing folks I am really wall thanks :) Any opinions are welcome :)
ElTerprise: Glad to hear that. Hm...i like the new one although the parrot wasn't bad either...
I like this one better then the parrot but not sure if I like this one as much as the other one from retrobot I was using same flying eye thingy but with purple background.
*big hug* Yeah you changed back to being a cute Tetrobot, much better :D
moonshineshadow: *big hug* Yeah you changed back to being a cute Tetrobot, much better :D
Glad you like it :) too many winged things "all in all I was just another bird in the wall" ;)
LaPtiteBete: Ô__ô ....... I always thought the red bars were in the middle of the white ones, I didn't get it... woaaah... [/bad at flags]
ddickinson: The bars are correct, but the spacing on the diagonal ones are wrong. On the Union Flag, the left hand side should have a bigger white gap at the top before the red bar, the one used on NOLF does not. See the picture attached. The one on the left is the original and incorrect one (notice the left hand corner and the white space), the flag on the right is the correct way. I guess the developers flipped the flag, as that is all I did to fix it. It's only a small error, and one that people often make.

Was my explanation any good? I am not the most clear minded today.
Yes, I totally get your explanation, thanks... I just thought the red bars were right in the middle... :"|
I can't understand why I never saw that before... I saw your falg hundredds of times...
It looks like we did get an old game released today. It seems to be another adventure game.
ddickinson: I found a problem with the game. I saw a screenshot that had the Union Flag, but it was upside down. That is not very nice, I am sure the American developers would not like having their flag upside down. :-)

http://www.play-old-pc-games.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/nolf-20120530-165537.png

But I am glad you like the badge. :-)

*big hug*
I'm with Owl on this one... I thought the red bars were in the middle of the white ones too :-|
ElTerprise: Glad to hear that. Hm...i like the new one although the parrot wasn't bad either...
cecil: I like this one better then the parrot but not sure if I like this one as much as the other one from retrobot I was using same flying eye thingy but with purple background.
I like this new avatar better than the parrot too... :)
LaPtiteBete: Yes, I totally get your explanation, thanks... I just thought the red bars were right in the middle... :"|
I can't understand why I never saw that before... I saw your falg hundredds of times...
It's a common mistake. I am not sure why they are placed the way they are, but perhaps to give the flag more individuality? And as to why, well, it's because you're French (now I stole your excuse). :-)

*big hug*
cecil: I like this one better then the parrot but not sure if I like this one as much as the other one from retrobot I was using same flying eye thingy but with purple background.
Good question. But i like the colours in the current one. But it's of course up to you to decide :)
AgentBirdnest: I'm with Owl on this one... I thought the red bars were in the middle of the white ones too :-|
I am not surprised. Rumour has it a fifth of Americans can't point to American on the map, so why should they know about flags. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

(As an American, can you translate what the hell is going on in the clip? Did she even answer the question?) :-)
Post edited July 21, 2015 by ddickinson
ElTerprise: Good question. But i like the colours in the current one. But it's of course up to you to decide :)
Community has spoken I shall be this thank you all for the help :) *big antenna hug*