It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: Yeah, I wanted to hear NOLF... *sigh*... maybe on Thursday? :-D
ddickinson: Good morning, Agent!

Just a special little badge just for you. (I am not sure it will count towards your super special badge.) :-)
ô__ô
NoNewTaleToTell: I'm no Agent but yes, Mormons do go door to door.
cecil: And they are well dressed and super polite from the ones I've met.
Indeed, same with Jehovah's Witnesses in my experience.
Post edited July 21, 2015 by NoNewTaleToTell
*happy hugs and waves*
Shows up with coconuts and tunes with gifts for all hanging off my talons
ElTerprise: I see. But shouldn't there be a classic release as well? So there still might be a chance for NOLF :D
Yeah, there should be... I'm not sure what the case is now, I don't keep track too well, but I think Thursday was usually classic day. That's when most of the Enigmatic hint games were released if I'm not mistaken (which I probably am, those were so long ago.)

If the game gets boring then I'll kick out a DLC. Maybe instead of knocking on doors you can stand around airports, train stations or bus stations.
Are you a Mormon then ?
Your DLC doesn't sound really exciting either :D come on... I'm sure you can find something more challenging than that...
moonshineshadow: *happy hugs and waves*
**Happy tired hugs back**
How are you, lovely Moon ?? :)
Post edited July 21, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
ddickinson: Good morning, Agent!

Just a special little badge just for you. (I am not sure it will count towards your super special badge.) :-)
YES!!!! \o/\o/\o/

Agent Archer! She is the reason I became an Agent! :-D

Thanks, DD. That put a very big smile on my face :-) I'll wear it with pride!

*epic hug*

If the game gets boring then I'll kick out a DLC. Maybe instead of knocking on doors you can stand around airports, train stations or bus stations.
LaPtiteBete: Are you a Mormon then ?
Your DLC doesn't sound really exciting either :D come on... I'm sure you can find something more challenging than that...
LaPtiteBete: **Happy tired hugs back**
Let's just say that I know a lot about a lot of religions haha.

Well I mean you would have to keep people talking to you long enough to miss their flight/train/bus, surely that's a challenge?
LaPtiteBete: Lol... you're crazy, with this burning-things-to-the-ground thing... did you already burn things for real ?...
You nevere give up, heh ?... :D ... that's a good point. One day your wish will be granted !!!
**Big hopeful hug which smells like marshmallow**
I've burned a few things... nothing huge like a building or anything though :-p I burned all my homework at the end of 4th grade >:-|
... and no, I never give up. No one lives forever, so we all need to play No One Lives Forever at some point to enjoy life :-p
**Big hug with a cup of Legendary Hot Chocolate™ with marshmallows floating in it**
LaPtiteBete: **Happy tired hugs back**
*big return hug* I am really really tired, but quite happy at the moment since I just managed to fix both simulations *yeah*
*gives Moon an extra special morning hug*

AgentBirdnest: YES!!!! \o/\o/\o/

Agent Archer! She is the reason I became an Agent! :-D

Thanks, DD. That put a very big smile on my face :-) I'll wear it with pride!

*epic hug*
I found a problem with the game. I saw a screenshot that had the Union Flag, but it was upside down. That is not very nice, I am sure the American developers would not like having their flag upside down. :-)

http://www.play-old-pc-games.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/nolf-20120530-165537.png

But I am glad you like the badge. :-)

*big hug*
ddickinson: But I have never seen a door to door Mormon, they are not exactly big over here. Cheer up, I am sure there will be a Mormon DLC. :-)
LaPtiteBete: (Agent, do Mormons go door to door too ?...)
Yes, Mormons do. I thought we were even more famous that Jehovah's Witnesses for that... I guess it depends on the region.
AgentBirdnest: Yeah, there should be... I'm not sure what the case is now, I don't keep track too well, but I think Thursday was usually classic day. That's when most of the Enigmatic hint games were released if I'm not mistaken (which I probably am, those were so long ago.)
I'm not sure either but iirc we had some classic releases on Tuesday lately....
*big hug* Hello Moon. Glad to hear that you fixed the simulations :)

cecil: (...)
Sorry missed you earlier. Hello :),
Post edited July 21, 2015 by ElTerprise
AgentBirdnest: Yeah, there should be... I'm not sure what the case is now, I don't keep track too well, but I think Thursday was usually classic day. That's when most of the Enigmatic hint games were released if I'm not mistaken (which I probably am, those were so long ago.)
ElTerprise: I'm not sure either but iirc we had some classic releases on Tuesday lately....
ElTerprise: *big hug* Hello Moon. Glad to hear that you fixed the simulations :)

cecil: (...)
ElTerprise: Sorry missed you earlier. Hello :),
Thank You and hello :-)
cecil: Thank You and hello :-)
Oh you changed your again. How are you doing?