It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: Yeah, I wanted to hear NOLF... *sigh*... maybe on Thursday? :-D
Good morning, Agent!

Just a special little badge just for you. (I am not sure it will count towards your super special badge.) :-)
Attachments:
AgentBirdnest: Burning things (to the ground) is great for other occasions, too... Anger is the #1 reason, but also for celebration, inspiration, or just some good old warmth :-)
Yeah, I wanted to hear NOLF... *sigh*... maybe on Thursday? :-D
**Hug on top of a fluffy marshmallow** u__u
Lol... you're crazy, with this burning-things-to-the-ground thing... did you already burn things for real ?...
You nevere give up, heh ?... :D ... that's a good point. One day your wish will be granted !!!
**Big hopeful hug which smells like marshmallow**
ddickinson: Something like a Jehovah Witness simulator? :-)
Oh, come on! There is a Mormon right here, and you went with Jehovah's Witnesses? Hmph ;-p
ElTerprise: In what way is stumbling over that news cheating ? :D
Yes....similar to Door Kickers....but maybe we get another release today as well...
LaPtiteBete: We always try to guess what the new releases will be (and fail miserabily), so, yes, this is cheating :D
But it's also very interesting and helpful, so I won't throw you in the Oubliette :) ... you're welcome ! ;-p
any guesses for the humble bundle?
AgentBirdnest: Oh, come on! There is a Mormon right here, and you went with Jehovah's Witnesses? Hmph ;-p
But I have never seen a door to door Mormon, they are not exactly big over here. Cheer up, I am sure there will be a Mormon DLC. :-)

P.S. I did make you a special badge, so maybe that will cheer you up. :-)
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/conversational_freeforall_thread/post56439
Post edited July 21, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: Why would rain keep you awake? Are you a very light sleeper? (Where you messing with the weather machine?) :-)

Thank you, hopefully he will call me back sooner rather than later.

I think it's because for me at least door knocker(s) is a more natural phrase than door kickers. I originally had Door Knockers (I know it's wrong, but I decided it will be known as Door Knockers from now on :-)), on my wishlist, but I could never decide if I would really like it or not.
Well my room is under the roof which means that i've rooflights in it and the rain is pretty loud then....and additionally i'm a light sleeper...

Okay. We call it Door Knockers from now on :). I still have to play it after i got it in the summer sale...

LaPtiteBete: We always try to guess what the new releases will be (and fail miserabily), so, yes, this is cheating :D
But it's also very interesting and helpful, so I won't throw you in the Oubliette :) ... you're welcome ! ;-p
I see. Thanks for not throwing me in the oubliette :)
ElTerprise: Well my room is under the roof which means that i've rooflights in it and the rain is pretty loud then....and additionally i'm a light sleeper...

Okay. We call it Door Knockers from now on :). I still have to play it after i got it in the summer sale...
Hopefully the weather will be a bit better for you tonight so you can get some sleep.

Be sure to let me know what you think of Door Knockers.
Ooh we've had rain here in California the past couple of days, a nice change of pace! It's not much and won't have a long term effect but it's something we've been needing.
ddickinson: Hopefully the weather will be a bit better for you tonight so you can get some sleep.

Be sure to let me know what you think of Door Knockers.
Well yes that would be nice :)

Of course. :)
AgentBirdnest:
ddickinson: P.S. I did make you a special badge, so maybe that will cheer you up. :-)
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/conversational_freeforall_thread/post56439
Nice badge :) Do you make them for everyone in the forum or just select people?
ddickinson: Thank you, but be sure to let me know if there is anything that I can do. We can't have you all not feeling too well. We should think of something to help you all feel great, or at least good. :-)

I think you will be feeling better before I do, especially as some things seem to have gotten worse today. Hopefully it is nothing, but I am waiting for the neurologist to call me back, and I hate waiting for a phone call and not knowing if they will even bother calling.

I know I will make up for the lack of tea later. I am still feeling quite nauseous today, and I don't want to risk giving myself an upset stomach, so I am sticking to just basic stuff for now.

So you would play a Jehovah Witness simulator? I would think it would be quite sad, as many people can be very rude to them. I guess there are other religions that go door to door, but I have only seen the Jehovah Witness do it, and that was only when I lived in the city while at University.

*lots of big coffee scented happy hugs*
All right, I'll let you know, promise :)
I hope these "worse things" are nothing serious... Will you let me know when your neurologist calls you back ?...
I think a Jehovah Witness simulator could be fun for a few minutes... but it would quickly get boring :) I don't know if other religions do that... (Agent, do Mormons go door to door too ?...)
**Lots of ninja nausea-killer-hugs**
LaPtiteBete: I think a Jehovah Witness simulator could be fun for a few minutes... but it would quickly get boring :) I don't know if other religions do that... (Agent, do Mormons go door to door too ?...)
I'm no Agent but yes, Mormons do go door to door.

If the game gets boring then I'll kick out a DLC. Maybe instead of knocking on doors you can stand around airports, train stations or bus stations.
Post edited July 21, 2015 by NoNewTaleToTell
cecil: swoops in delivering drinks and hugs :-) Wishing everyone good health and a happy time zone.
I didn't see you coming in :D how are you doing, Cecil ?
**Big hugs with coffee**
LaPtiteBete:
NoNewTaleToTell: I'm no Agent but yes, Mormons do go door to door.
And they are well dressed and super polite from the ones I've met.
Post edited July 21, 2015 by cecil
cecil: Nice badge :) Do you make them for everyone in the forum or just select people?
Hello there!

The badge is nothing special, I only do them for a few on this thread as a bit of fun. It started when Owl drew some badges and I just added a simple gloss effect on them.

LaPtiteBete: All right, I'll let you know, promise :)
I hope these "worse things" are nothing serious... Will you let me know when your neurologist calls you back ?...
I think a Jehovah Witness simulator could be fun for a few minutes... but it would quickly get boring :) I don't know if other religions do that... (Agent, do Mormons go door to door too ?...)
**Lots of ninja nausea-killer-hugs**
I promise I will let you know, I just hope he does not decide that I have to be readmitted back to hospital again. They said previously that depending on how things turn out I might have to go back. :-(

*big thank you hug for the nausea killing ninja hug (they didn't work, but at least they tried)* :-)