It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: Good morning, everyone!

I hope you are all doing well and have had a good nights sleep?

*hugs and waves*
Good morning, wonder-DD !! :)
Not really... but it doesn't matter !
Feeling good anyway... and filling my body with coffee to make up for the poor sleep :)
**Big tired hugs with... citrus black tea ? mint green tea ? earl grey ?...**
BTW: Apparently Breach & Clear and Breach & Clear Deadline are todays new releases. See here (Release news got out prematurely).
ElTerprise: Good Morning DD *big hug*
Doing good here although i'm still pretty tired...
What about you?
Good morning! *return hug*

It seems most people did not sleep too well last night. I slept quite well, but then I am sleepy all the time at the moment. I am doing okay, no real improvement, in fact I think some of it has gotten worse. I am waiting for a phone call from the neurologist regarding one of the things and regarding the medication.

LaPtiteBete: Good morning, wonder-DD !! :)
Not really... but it doesn't matter !
Feeling good anyway... and filling my body with coffee to make up for the poor sleep :)
**Big tired hugs with... citrus black tea ? mint green tea ? earl grey ?...**
Good morning, lovely Owl!

Thank you for such a lovely PM this morning, that has really put a big smile on my face. *big thank you hug*

Sorry to hear you are not feeling too good. Anything I can do to help?

I will take the big hug, but I will pass on the tea, I am sticking to water for today.

*big tired English hug*
Post edited July 21, 2015 by ddickinson
swoops in delivering drinks and hugs :-) Wishing everyone good health and a happy time zone.
ElTerprise: BTW: Apparently Breach & Clear and Breach & Clear Deadline are todays new releases. See here (Release news got out prematurely).
I think I remember reading some less than favourable reviews, and that they were similar to Door Kickers (nearly said Door Knockers again). But don't quote me on that, with the way my mind is at the moment I could quite easily be wrong.
ElTerprise: BTW: Apparently Breach & Clear and Breach & Clear Deadline are todays new releases. See here (Release news got out prematurely).
ddickinson: I think I remember reading some less than favourable reviews, and that they were similar to Door Kickers (nearly said Door Knockers again). But don't quote me on that, with the way my mind is at the moment I could quite easily be wrong.
I would play a game called Door Knockers. It could have you as a newly recruited member of an off brand religion going door to door, trying to get people to spend time talking to you despite being in urgent situations (pie in the oven is past due, house is on fire, etc etc).
AgentBirdnest: You know what always gives me some energy? ....... burning something to the ground :-)
Glad you're good, despite the tiredness.
Any predictions for today's release? :-D
**Extra large caffeinated hug with marshmallows**
Ho really... I thought that was your plan for when you get mad... :D
Today's release ? eeer...Amikrog or Crawl, maybe... (or NOLF ? ;-p that's what you wanted to hear, huh ?)
marshmallows !!! \o/
Ho you cheater !!! :D
Thanks for the info...
< Oogle : Breach & Clear > ..... Aaaw... commando/infiltration game ? mmmh... :-| **disappointed**
Post edited July 21, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
NoNewTaleToTell: I would play a game called Door Knockers. It could have you as a newly recruited member of an off brand religion going door to door, trying to get people to spend time talking to you despite being in urgent situations (pie in the oven is past due, house is on fire, etc etc).
Something like a Jehovah Witness simulator? :-)
ddickinson: Good morning! *return hug*

It seems most people did not sleep too well last night. I slept quite well, but then I am sleepy all the time at the moment. I am doing okay, no real improvement, in fact I think some of it has gotten worse. I am waiting for a phone call from the neurologist regarding one of the of the things and regarding the medication
Good morning. Yes seems so..well at least i know why i slept bad as it was raining the whole night....
Oh my...sorry to hear that. I hope you get the answers you waiting for soon :)
It's not good that some things got worse...

ddickinson: I think I remember reading some less than favourable reviews, and that they were similar to Door Kickers (nearly said Door Knockers again). But don't quote me on that, with the way my mind is at the moment I could quite easily be wrong.
The only thing i know about them is that they're similar to Door Kickers (i nearly wrote Door Knockers too ;) )....
ddickinson: Good morning, lovely Owl!

Thank you for such a lovely PM this morning, that has really put a big smile on my face. *big thank you hug*

Sorry to hear you are not feeling too good. Anything I can do to help?

I will take the big hug, but I will pass on the tea, I am sticking to water for today.

*big tired English hug*
Oh :") you're very welcome... I'm glad it put a big smile on your face !! \o/
To help... well, no, I'm already enjoying your awesome company, it's more than enough to cheer me up :) and I do feel good !! just more tired than usually, I don't really know why... I nod off on my desk... so no worry. YOU get better first, ok ? ;-p
**Extra restful hugs**
No tea ?... :-| ... but... you're English !! [/stereotypes]
So... let's try not to brutally fall asleep right now. That wouldn't be very appropriate... :)

**Actually getting up to take some more coffee and some fresh air outside**
NoNewTaleToTell: I would play a game called Door Knockers. It could have you as a newly recruited member of an off brand religion going door to door, trying to get people to spend time talking to you despite being in urgent situations (pie in the oven is past due, house is on fire, etc etc).
ddickinson: Something like a Jehovah Witness simulator? :-)
**giggle** :D what an awesome game idea... !!
Post edited July 21, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
LaPtiteBete: Ho you cheater !!! :D
Thanks for the info...
< Oogle : Breach & Clear > ..... Aaaw... commando/infiltration game ? mmmh... :-| **disappointed**
In what way is stumbling over that news cheating ? :D
Yes....similar to Door Kickers....but maybe we get another release today as well...
ElTerprise: Good morning.. so... even ElT is too much to type now? Although Mr. T is cool ;)
Glad to hear that. Doing good here as well.
Yes. NOLF would be great. Never had the chance to play that game....
Just trying out some new names... shake things up a bit :-)
So... Breach & Clear? Hm.... There must be a mistake, this doesn't look anything like NOLF :-p
LaPtiteBete: Ho really... I thought that was your plan for when you get mad... :D
Today's release ? eeer...Amikrog or Crawl, maybe... (or NOLF ? ;-p that's what you wanted to hear, huh ?)
marshmallows !!! \o/
Burning things (to the ground) is great for other occasions, too... Anger is the #1 reason, but also for celebration, inspiration, or just some good old warmth :-)
Yeah, I wanted to hear NOLF... *sigh*... maybe on Thursday? :-D
**Hug on top of a fluffy marshmallow** u__u
ElTerprise: Good morning. Yes seems so..well at least i know why i slept bad as it was raining the whole night....
Oh my...sorry to hear that. I hope you get the answers you waiting for soon :)
It's not good that some things got worse...

The only thing i know about them is that they're similar to Door Kickers (i nearly wrote Door Knockers too ;) )....
Why would rain keep you awake? Are you a very light sleeper? (Where you messing with the weather machine?) :-)

Thank you, hopefully he will call me back sooner rather than later.

I think it's because for me at least door knocker(s) is a more natural phrase than door kickers. I originally had Door Knockers (I know it's wrong, but I decided it will be known as Door Knockers from now on :-)), on my wishlist, but I could never decide if I would really like it or not.

LaPtiteBete: Oh :") you're very welcome... I'm glad it put a big smile on your face !! \o/
To help... well, no, I'm already enjoying your awesome company, it's more than enough to cheer me up :) and I do feel good !! just more tired than usually, I don't really know why... I nod off on my desk... so no worry. YOU get better first, ok ? ;-p
**Extra restful hugs**
No tea ?... :-| ... but... you're English !! [/stereotypes]
So... let's try not to brutally fall asleep right now. That wouldn't be very appropriate... :)

**Actually getting up to take some more coffee and some fresh air outside**

**giggle** :D what an awesome game idea... !!
Thank you, but be sure to let me know if there is anything that I can do. We can't have you all not feeling too well. We should think of something to help you all feel great, or at least good. :-)

I think you will be feeling better before I do, especially as some things seem to have gotten worse today. Hopefully it is nothing, but I am waiting for the neurologist to call me back, and I hate waiting for a phone call and not knowing if they will even bother calling.

I know I will make up for the lack of tea later. I am still feeling quite nauseous today, and I don't want to risk giving myself an upset stomach, so I am sticking to just basic stuff for now.

So you would play a Jehovah Witness simulator? I would think it would be quite sad, as many people can be very rude to them. I guess there are other religions that go door to door, but I have only seen the Jehovah Witness do it, and that was only when I lived in the city while at University.

*lots of big coffee scented happy hugs*
AgentBirdnest: Just trying out some new names... shake things up a bit :-)
So... Breach & Clear? Hm.... There must be a mistake, this doesn't look anything like NOLF :-p
I see. But shouldn't there be a classic release as well? So there still might be a chance for NOLF :D
ElTerprise: In what way is stumbling over that news cheating ? :D
Yes....similar to Door Kickers....but maybe we get another release today as well...
We always try to guess what the new releases will be (and fail miserabily), so, yes, this is cheating :D
But it's also very interesting and helpful, so I won't throw you in the Oubliette :) ... you're welcome ! ;-p