It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Today the weather was decent around 23°C. Hmm...wrong field of science but i fixed Agent yesterday after he exploded so developing a weather machine should be possible as well :)
I won't hear any of this wrong field of science stuff. Get to work on the weather machine, or I will tell Owl and she will lock you in her dungeon once she gets back from the USA. Provided she can get back, a few days of eating all their unhealthy food and she might not be able to fly back. :-)
jdsgn: Rather Physics (; which is what I study.

I know that feeling. Got myself Tropico for those occasions ^^
LaPtiteBete: Probability in Physics ?... does it have something to do with spins ? quantum physics ?...
Ho... reminds me I recently got Tropico 44... and still haven't tested it yet :D .... maybe I could give it a try... I'm already dead on my lifeless planet... +__+
AgentBirdnest: Before I started going to bed at 5pm, I usually went to bed at 5am ... just before it got light outside :-)

.... What the pluck are those? Ô__Ô
LaPtiteBete: 5 am !!! ô__ô .......
I usually go to bed at around 2 am... and wake up at around 7 am...
3 am to 10 am duuring the weekends \o/
And... these are REAL entire peanuts !!!!! :D yummy !!!
Appears in many physical fields, quantum mechanics indeed is one.

I'm off to bed, night everyone!
ddickinson: I won't hear any of this wrong field of science stuff. Get to work on the weather machine, or I will tell Owl and she will lock you in her dungeon once she gets back from the USA. Provided she can get back, a few days of eating all their unhealthy food and she might not be able to fly back. :-)
Well good luck finding a geographer who is able to build those stuff but i said i'm willing to try it :)
Thank god we got our french Owl back :)
jdsgn: I'm off to bed, night everyone!
Good Night! Sleep well!
Post edited July 21, 2015 by ElTerprise
jdsgn: Appears in many physical fields, quantum mechanics indeed is one.

I'm off to bed, night everyone!
Goodnight!

ElTerprise: Well good luck finding a geographer who is able to build those stuff but i said i'm willing to try it :)
Thank god we got our french Owl back :)
Then there is only one option available. You will have to build a time machine so you can go back in time and change your studies to a science that is more appropriate for making the weather machine. :-)
ddickinson: Then there is only one option available. You will have to build a time machine so you can go back in time and change your studies to a science that is more appropriate for making the weather machine. :-)
Wouldn't it be easier though to travel into the Red Alert 2 time line and get the blueprints of the Allied Weather control device? ;)
ElTerprise: Wouldn't it be easier though to travel into the Red Alert 2 time line and get the blueprints of the Allied Weather control device? ;)
So you are not only a mad scientist but you are now and evil scientist? If I remember correctly, that weather machine was a weapon that caused death and destruction. Are you trying to kill Moon? I want to help her, not hurt her. I see we will have to keep an eye on you, mr evil mad scientist. :-)

====

I am going to call it a night, I can't really concentrate on things tonight, so I will get some more rest.

I hope you all have a lovely evening, and a very good nights sleep!

*goodnight hugs and waves*
Post edited July 21, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: So you are not only a mad scientist but you are now and evil scientist? If I remember correctly, that weather machine was a weapon that caused death and destruction. Are you trying to kill Moon? I want to help her, not hurt her. I see we will have to keep an eye on you, mr evil mad scientist. :-)
I said i only wanted the blueprints. Of course the machine needs more work. (And iirc the was a actually one render scene in Red Alert 2 where the demonstrated weather control device by influencing clouds and thus causing rain). But any Weather Machine is a dual use device after all...:)
ddickinson: So you are not only a mad scientist but you are now and evil scientist? If I remember correctly, that weather machine was a weapon that caused death and destruction. Are you trying to kill Moon? I want to help her, not hurt her. I see we will have to keep an eye on you, mr evil mad scientist. :-)

====

I am going to call it a night, I can't really concentrate on things tonight, so I will get some more rest.

Hope you're doing fine,DD-chan *rerorerorerorero*
ddickinson: I am going to call it a night, I can't really concentrate on things tonight, so I will get some more rest.

Good Night DD *big good night hug*
Sleep well and see you tomorrow!
*slightly exhausted waves*

*finds an empty couch and sits down*

*pulls a decaf frappucino out of the cooler*

'Sup?
*slurps up the last few drops of frappucino*

Hmmm pretty quiet in here.

*starts practicing flute*
BillyMaysFan59: *slurps up the last few drops of frappucino*

Hmmm pretty quiet in here.

*starts practicing flute*
Good evening, Ian Anderson ;)
Yes it's really quiet...
ElTerprise: Good evening, Ian Anderson ;)
Yes it's really quiet...
Goooooood evening =)

--Conversational Free For All Thread Song of the Day--

We now have King George with I've Got My Mind Set on You
BillyMaysFan59: Goooooood evening =)

--Conversational Free For All Thread Song of the Day--

We now have King George with I've Got My Mind Set on You
Another great song you chose as Song of the day :)

----------------------
It's quite late now. I think i'll go to sleep now. Good night everyone :)
Does anybody here have any experience with a game called Chernobyl Underground? It's yet another B-level FPS that I'm interested in.

Speaking of that, I think I've played a lot more B-level FPS than A-level ones lately, generally enjoyed them as much as A-level ones too.

There's a few more on Itch that I've been looking at but the one issue I have with games there by unknown devs (which most on there are), is you never know if the game is longer than 15 minutes, if it's of any quality, if it's made up of anything more than free Unity/Gamemaker/FPS Maker assets or if it's just some some cobbled together screenshots and a fake EXE.