It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: BG works on LInux?
Well I use this ;)

http://www.winehq.org
cecil: When it's your birthday do a GA you mean?
ElTerprise: Yes. That's what i plan :)
Sorry my phrasing wasn't clear enough...
Wish I had but will try to next year I like the idea of giving instead of getting for your birthday but I'm kinda weird like that :)
ddickinson: I think I am going to call it a night. I have been fighting to stay awake for the last hour or so.

I hope you all have a lovely evening, and a good night's sleep!

*goodnight hugs and some tired waves*
*hugs DD too*
ddickinson: I think I am going to call it a night. I have been fighting to stay awake for the last hour or so.

*mega-goodnight-hug*
Get some good rest. Hope you get feeling better.

Good night DD *big good night and get better hug* Sleep well :)
BillyMaysFan59: Well I use this ;)

http://www.winehq.org
Hmmm...whatelse. I never tried Wine before and i heard that the performance is not always ideal...

cecil: Wish I had but will try to next year I like the idea of giving instead of getting for your birthday but I'm kinda weird like that :)
Well i saw that some people on the forum did that and i liked the idea as well :)
Post edited July 19, 2015 by ElTerprise

Good night DD, hope tomorrow finds you feeling a bit better.
cecil: Wish I had but will try to next year I like the idea of giving instead of getting for your birthday but I'm kinda weird like that :)
ElTerprise: Well i saw that some people on the forum did that and i liked the idea as well :)
It is a cool idea. And people who were not comfortable with sharing their birthday often did a gog account birthday giveaway. Which is not easy to do anymore since the day counter is not in the account anymore.
Post edited July 19, 2015 by moonshineshadow
moonshineshadow: Pfff... all these 2 star people here. You need to increase your effort

or I need to finish your star-collecting machine :P
Yeah, definitely... What are you doing ??? >:-|
moonshineshadow: It is a cool idea. And people who where not comfortable with sharing their birthday often did a gog account birthday giveaway. Which is not easy to do now anymore since the day counter is not in the account anymore.
You're right. I didn't realised until now that it's missing. So only the GOGwiki displayed now...and i missed the date -.-
moonshineshadow: Pfff... all these 2 star people here. You need to increase your effort

or I need to finish your star-collecting machine :P
LaPtiteBete: Yeah, definitely... What are you doing ??? >:-|
*sorry hug* I was trying to fix the weather machine first since the heat makes it hard to think and be inventive for your star collecting machine ;-)

Good night, lovely DD !!!
Have a good and long, restful night !!!
**Big tight goodnight hugs**
ElTerprise: Hmmm...whatelse. I never tried Wine before and i heard that the performance is not always ideal...
Works great for some games, either out of the box or with some configuring/tweaks.. Go to the App Database at http://appdb.winehq.org/ for info on applications that were tested in Wine.
moonshineshadow: *sorry hug* I was trying to fix the weather machine first since the heat makes it hard to think and be inventive for your star collecting machine ;-)
I wish you paint some fancy flames on its sides, if you have some time... :"> ♥ pretty pleaaaaase.... ♥
BillyMaysFan59: Works great for some games, either out of the box or with some configuring/tweaks.. Go to the App Database at http://appdb.winehq.org/ for info on applications that were tested in Wine.
Whoa that's a comprehensive database. Never expected that :)
moonshineshadow: *sorry hug* I was trying to fix the weather machine first since the heat makes it hard to think and be inventive for your star collecting machine ;-)
LaPtiteBete: I wish you paint some fancy flames on its sides, if you have some time... :"> ♥ pretty pleaaaaase.... ♥
I am not sure that would be a good idea ;-) My drawings are horrible. You would need to give me a pattern :D