It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: I am not sure that would be a good idea ;-) My drawings are horrible. You would need to give me a pattern :D
I'll do that :D woohoo ! more drawing ideas!!! \o/
Thanks for your help, dear Moon **Big happy emperial hug**
moonshineshadow: I am not sure that would be a good idea ;-) My drawings are horrible. You would need to give me a pattern :D
LaPtiteBete: I'll do that :D woohoo ! more drawing ideas!!! \o/
Thanks for your help, dear Moon **Big happy emperial hug**
*big hug for empress owl*

Also I don't know if you saw that. Your Agent was hinting that the special badge for many nights of good sleep might be a scam, you should have a serious talk with him :D
moonshineshadow: *big hug for empress owl*

Also I don't know if you saw that. Your Agent was hinting that the special badge for many nights of good sleep might be a scam, you should have a serious talk with him :D
I just took care of it privately...... >:-| ... I doubt Agent will dare to doubt about my badges anymore... !!
moonshineshadow: *big hug for empress owl*

LaPtiteBete: I just took care of it privately...... >:-| ... I doubt Agent will dare to doubt about my badges anymore... !!
:D
*big hug*
*unable to speak due to Owl's torture methods*

:-|

*waves to everyone*
AgentBirdnest: *unable to speak due to Owl's torture methods*

*waves to everyone*
*big hug?*
Alright folks. I think I'm going to sleep now. Good night everyone *big good night hugs and waves*
See you all tomorrow :)
ElTerprise: Alright folks. I think I'm going to sleep now. Good night everyone *big good night hugs and waves*
Night sir, sleep well.
AgentBirdnest: *unable to speak due to Owl's torture methods*

*waves to everyone*
I'm watching you !!! >:-|

ElTerprise: Alright folks. I think I'm going to sleep now. Good night everyone *big good night hugs and waves*
Good night, ElT !!
See you tomorrow maybe :)
Post edited July 19, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
Hmm. Seems pretty quiet in here. Everyone left while I slept. Frigging hate time zones.
ElTerprise: Hmmm...whatelse. I never tried Wine before and i heard that the performance is not always ideal...
BillyMaysFan59: Works great for some games, either out of the box or with some configuring/tweaks.. Go to the App Database at http://appdb.winehq.org/ for info on applications that were tested in Wine.
In theory Wine works with Mac also but haven't figured out how exactly...
Finished watching the first episode of Punchline.
Here's my reaction.
l0rdtr3k: Finished watching the first episode of Punchline.
Here's my reaction.
Howdy *antenna hug*
Gonna go to bed.It's really late.
cecil: Howdy *antenna hug*
Howdy.
l0rdtr3k: Gonna go to bed.It's really late.
cecil: Howdy *antenna hug*
l0rdtr3k: Howdy.
How be you?