It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: In a bit of a mood presently. But it beats the alternative, so I'll take it.

Have been lurking for a bit, saw you mention how much "fun" you've been having today.
Try to rest as much as you can.
Hope you're feeling at least a little better, Crow. Not surprising your mood isn't too good, if you're ill, although I see your wit hasn't been affected. ;-)

Perhaps you should be taking your own advice and resting? Just a thought, as I tiptoe briefly through the thread and on out again..
EndreWhiteMane: Glad to see DD is back amongst us though still on the wounded list.

I've been outside all morning and I probably smell terrible thanks to the heat and humidity.
So, no, no hugs till I shower please.

If any of the guys here try to kiss me we're going to have to try out that tattoo/straight razor thing.

Oh, and aloha everyone.
Nice dress Moon. ;)
God this heat is nuts, I felt dizzy, shakey, and my heart was racing while doing lawn mowing today. It was damned nuts.
EndreWhiteMane: Glad to see DD is back amongst us though still on the wounded list.

I've been outside all morning and I probably smell terrible thanks to the heat and humidity.

If any of the guys here try to kiss me we're going to have to try out that tattoo/straight razor thing.

Oh, and aloha everyone.
Nice dress Moon. ;)
pimpmonkey2382.313: God this heat is nuts, I felt dizzy, shakey, and my heart was racing while doing lawn mowing today. It was damned nuts.
I agree, too early for this crap. It's only in the upper 80s but the humidity is like 90%. :/

Oh, and aloha everyone.
Nice dress Moon. ;)
Thanks, dd decided on the design of the dress ;-)

Also for later:
*welcome hug*
*hug from dd*
pimpmonkey2382.313: God this heat is nuts, I felt dizzy, shakey, and my heart was racing while doing lawn mowing today. It was damned nuts.
EndreWhiteMane: I agree, too early for this crap. It's only in the upper 80s but the humidity is like 90%. :/
Let me help you cool off with this. *gives you one of his beers.*

Oh, and aloha everyone.
Nice dress Moon. ;)
moonshineshadow: Thanks, dd decided on the design of the dress ;-)

Also for later:
*welcome hug*
*hug from dd*
Thanks Moon, I have them right here on my desk for later. ;-)
EndreWhiteMane: I agree, too early for this crap. It's only in the upper 80s but the humidity is like 90%. :/
pimpmonkey2382.313: Let me help you cool off with this. *gives you one of his beers.*
Thanks but I've had about one whole swimming pool full of Gatorade this morning.
Never had to pee once either. ;)
Post edited July 18, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
moonshineshadow: Thanks, dd decided on the design of the dress ;-)

Also for later:
*welcome hug*
*hug from dd*
EndreWhiteMane: Thanks Moon, I have them right here on my desk for later. ;-)
pimpmonkey2382.313: Let me help you cool off with this. *gives you one of his beers.*
EndreWhiteMane: Thanks but I've had about one whole swimming pool full of Gatorade this morning.
Damn I'd be pissing like I was, well...drinking. lol
EndreWhiteMane: Thanks Moon, I have them right here on my desk for later. ;-)

Thanks but I've had about one whole swimming pool full of Gatorade this morning.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Damn I'd be pissing like I was, well...drinking. lol
I sweat it all out before it got that far. :/
pimpmonkey2382.313: Damn I'd be pissing like I was, well...drinking. lol
EndreWhiteMane: I sweat it all out before it got that far. :/
Last weekend I had a piss from drinking, felt like I stood there for like a half hour. Me to self: "When the hell is this going to end?"
Hannibal was really good.
Eparker: Hannibal was really good.
Hannibal was fucking great.

Oh, and aloha everyone.
Nice dress Moon. ;)
Don't worry, we can just hose you down in the yard beforehand.

Good afternoon to you as well. Glad to see you're not getting a heat stroke working outside in the shit weather.

Oh, and aloha everyone.
Nice dress Moon. ;)
CarrionCrow: Don't worry, we can just hose you down in the yard beforehand.

Good afternoon to you as well. Glad to see you're not getting a heat stroke working outside in the shit weather.
Thought I was damn near one earlier. The being dizzy and being able to feel my heart race without a hand on my chest freaked me out a little.
ZenWan: Hope you're feeling at least a little better, Crow. Not surprising your mood isn't too good, if you're ill, although I see your wit hasn't been affected. ;-)

Perhaps you should be taking your own advice and resting? Just a thought, as I tiptoe briefly through the thread and on out again..
It's about the same, but I'm not too worried about it. I'll take a lot of vitamins and it will pass.

Yeah, that's me. Smart-ass to the end. ;)

If I get tired enough, quasi-narcolepsy will kick in and I'll just fall asleep here.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Thought I was damn near one earlier. The being dizzy and being able to feel my heart race without a hand on my chest freaked me out a little.
Sounds like you had good reason to freak out. That doesn't sound like the usual "damn, it's hot and I'm sweating my ass off" response to high temperature.
Post edited July 18, 2015 by CarrionCrow
ZenWan: Hope you're feeling at least a little better, Crow. Not surprising your mood isn't too good, if you're ill, although I see your wit hasn't been affected. ;-)

CarrionCrow: It's about the same, but I'm not too worried about it. I'll take a lot of vitamins and it will pass.

Yeah, that's me. Smart-ass to the end. ;)

If I get tired enough, quasi-narcolepsy will kick in and I'll just fall asleep here.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Thought I was damn near one earlier. The being dizzy and being able to feel my heart race without a hand on my chest freaked me out a little.
CarrionCrow: Sounds like you had good reason to freak out. That doesn't sound like the usual "damn, it's hot and I'm sweating my ass off" response to high temperature.
Especially with a family history of heart problems, which is odd considering parents were in damned good physical shape, etc.