It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pimpmonkey2382.313: Especially with a family history of heart problems, which is odd considering parents were in damned good physical shape, etc.
Might be completely wrong, but to me it seems like that can override physical fitness if a person has a predisposition toward a certain bad condition.

Just be careful with that shit. A tidy yard isn't worth you passing out and ending up in the hospital.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Especially with a family history of heart problems, which is odd considering parents were in damned good physical shape, etc.
CarrionCrow: Might be completely wrong, but to me it seems like that can override physical fitness if a person has a predisposition toward a certain bad condition.

Just be careful with that shit. A tidy yard isn't worth you passing out and ending up in the hospital.
That happened to my little brother during little league baseball once, and he was a kid also.
EndreWhiteMane: Glad to see DD is back amongst us though still on the wounded list.

I've been outside all morning and I probably smell terrible thanks to the heat and humidity.
So, no, no hugs till I shower please.

If any of the guys here try to kiss me we're going to have to try out that tattoo/straight razor thing.

Oh, and aloha everyone.
Nice dress Moon. ;)
CarrionCrow: Don't worry, we can just hose you down in the yard beforehand.

Good afternoon to you as well. Glad to see you're not getting a heat stroke working outside in the shit weather.
The hosing down part sounds kinda good, but I'm all showered and smellin' like a rose now.
Sorry you have a bug buggin' ya, hope the vitamins knock it right on it's little ass.
Post edited July 18, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
CarrionCrow: Might be completely wrong, but to me it seems like that can override physical fitness if a person has a predisposition toward a certain bad condition.

pimpmonkey2382.313: That happened to my little brother during little league baseball once, and he was a kid also.
Okay, all the more reason then.
A suggestion - If that happens again, say to yourself, "Fuck the yard", go inside, relax and have a cold drink.
EndreWhiteMane: The hosing down part sounds kinda good, but I'm all showered and smellin' like a rose now.
Sorry you have a bug buggin' ya, hope the vitamins knock it right on it's little ass.
It's okay. Taking the vitamins regardless, since I'm trying to get healthy in my usual half-assed way.
Course, I'm still smoking while taking the vitamins, so my body's probably getting mixed messages at this point.
Post edited July 18, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Hmm...don't think i'll install the dual boot today....and i just realised that my laptop has quite the locked BIOS -.-....

pimpmonkey2382.313: (...)
Hello :)
How are you doing? You mentioned Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy Remastered earlier...how is it? I mean i know the game and i was really disappointed by it in the end but i'm curious about the quality of the Remaster considering many lazy remasters lately...

EndreWhiteMane: (...)
Aloha Endre - how are you today?
ElTerprise: Hmm...don't think i'll install the dual boot today....and i just realised that my laptop has quite the locked BIOS -.-....

ElTerprise: Hello :)
How are you doing? You mentioned Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy Remastered earlier...how is it? I mean i know the game and i was really disappointed by it in the end but i'm curious about the quality of the Remaster considering many lazy remasters lately...

ElTerprise: Aloha Endre - how are you today?
Well the first 3/4ths of the game are amazing it's only at the end does it really falter, but it still feels rewarding to me anyway, and the HD remaster is really good so far and I like that you can play with the improved graphics, or original just by hitting f9
ElTerprise: Hmm...don't think i'll install the dual boot today....and i just realised that my laptop has quite the locked BIOS -.-....

ElTerprise: Hello :)

ElTerprise: Aloha Endre - how are you today?
All cooled down now and ready to get something to eat, so I'm good.
How's The Good Rayman today?
pimpmonkey2382.313: Well the first 3/4ths of the game are amazing it's only at the end does it really falter, but it still feels rewarding to me anyway, and the HD remaster is really good so far and I like that you can play with the improved graphics, or original just by hitting f9
Yes. Exactly. I really liked most of the game but the end really ruined it for me. Fahrenheit was actually the first game i bought on GOG because my retail version didn't work anymore (and i hadn't finished it at that point...)

Maybe i'll give the Remaster a chance at some point - when it's on sale for example. The Remaster does sound pretty good indeed and i appreciate the possibility to switch to the old graphics. Reminds me of Halo Anniversary :)
pimpmonkey2382.313: Well the first 3/4ths of the game are amazing it's only at the end does it really falter, but it still feels rewarding to me anyway, and the HD remaster is really good so far and I like that you can play with the improved graphics, or original just by hitting f9
ElTerprise: Yes. Exactly. I really liked most of the game but the end really ruined it for me. Fahrenheit was actually the first game i bought on GOG because my retail version didn't work anymore (and i hadn't finished it at that point...)

Maybe i'll give the Remaster a chance at some point - when it's on sale for example. The Remaster does sound pretty good indeed and i appreciate the possibility to switch to the old graphics. Reminds me of Halo Anniversary :)
Yeah, I really love quantic's games especially indigo and heavy rain. I own the gog version here, but do not regret buying the HD version at all.
EndreWhiteMane: All cooled down now and ready to get something to eat, so I'm good.
Glad to hear that. Doing good here - had a relaxing day after the rather intense working day yesterday :)
pimpmonkey2382.313: Yeah, I really love quantic's games especially indigo and heavy rain. I own the gog version here, but do not regret buying the HD version at all.
Never played Heavy Rain yet - but i heard from some other people too that it's pretty good. What about Beyond Two Souls?
Post edited July 18, 2015 by ElTerprise
EndreWhiteMane: All cooled down now and ready to get something to eat, so I'm good.
ElTerprise: Glad to hear that. Doing good here - had a relaxing day after the rather intense working day yesterday :)
Good, glad you get a day off. ;-)

You seem to know a lot about Paradox, is there any great improvement in EU-IV over EU-III?
Other than the 15,983,104 DLCs that is. :-)
Post edited July 18, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
ElTerprise: Glad to hear that. Doing good here - had a relaxing day after the rather intense working day yesterday :)
pimpmonkey2382.313: Yeah, I really love quantic's games especially indigo and heavy rain. I own the gog version here, but do not regret buying the HD version at all.
ElTerprise: Never played Heavy Rain yet - but i heard from some other people too that it's pretty good. What about Beyond Two Souls?
Never played beyond, but heavy rain is fucking amazing. all 4/4th's of the game are great. Not one bad thing I can say about it, and I love the OST a lot also.
Good evenight, everybody :)
Hope you're all doing great ?
**Big happy hugs with beer**
LaPtiteBete: Good evenight, everybody :)
*hugs owl and gives you another beer, petting you* :)
LaPtiteBete: Good evenight, everybody :)
Hi there Little One, good here, are you having a nice Saturday?