It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: And I'm off for a while. See everyone later! Have pleasant mornevenoons!
See you later Agent *big hug* :)
CarrionCrow: Certainly not. Can't remember the last time I indulged in such silliness as that.

Good evening to you as well. =)
ElTerprise: Good...i just started to worry ;)

How are you doing?
Sitting here questioning whether my sound settings have lost volume or I'm slowly going more and more deaf from the loud music.
Thinking it might be a bit of both. -laughs-

Aside from that, feel like singing but don't feel like frightening the roommates with my screaming, so I'm just listening instead.

How's your day been going?
CarrionCrow: This goes the only way it can go - you, exhausted and delirious from a combination of insomnia, Belgian beer and star-related kleptomania, take a straight razor to Agent's tender nether regions and proceed to attach the tattooed flesh to your forehead as a blood soaked trophy. =)
Good grief... :-O ... did I already do that?
LOL !!!! XD
ddickinson: *Pulls out a temporary tattoo and sticks it on Agents butt to fool Owl and save Agent going through the pain of a tattoo* :-)

Take care, Agent. And have a lovely weekend!
Have you done? ... May I see ? :D
Post edited July 18, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
CarrionCrow: Sitting here questioning whether my sound settings have lost volume or I'm slowly going more and more deaf from the loud music.
Thinking it might be a bit of both. -laughs-

Aside from that, feel like singing but don't feel like frightening the roommates with my screaming, so I'm just listening instead.

How's your day been going?
Oh...thats not nice. Both options i mean. Well speaking from my experience it's usually better to sing when no one else is in the room unless you're really confident about your singing skills :)

Quite good and quite relaxing. Currently thinking of finally establishing a Dual Boot on my laptop after i read that dealing with switchable graphics aka Nvidia Optimus is now easier with Linux (or atleast certain Distros like MInt)
CarrionCrow: This goes the only way it can go - you, exhausted and delirious from a combination of insomnia, Belgian beer and star-related kleptomania, take a straight razor to Agent's tender nether regions and proceed to attach the tattooed flesh to your forehead as a blood soaked trophy. =)
LaPtiteBete: Good grief... :-O ... did I already do that?
If you did, then I missed it, and that doesn't sound like the sort of thing I'd miss. ;)
ElTerprise: Oh...thats not nice. Both options i mean. Well speaking from my experience it's usually better to sing when no one else is in the room unless you're really confident about your singing skills :)

Quite good and quite relaxing. Currently thinking of finally establishing a Dual Boot on my laptop after i read that dealing with switchable graphics aka Nvidia Optimus is now easier with Linux (or atleast certain Distros like MInt)
It's okay. Honestly, I'd rather it be bad ears than bad tech. -laughs-

Good luck to you with that. Hopefully everything will run as you want it to when it's complete.
Post edited July 18, 2015 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: It's okay. Honestly, I'd rather it be bad ears than bad tech. -laughs-

Good luck to you with that. Hopefully everything will run as you want it to when it's complete.
Due to good tech i guess ;)

Thanks. Hopefully. But thankfully the Ubuntu-based distributions are usually quite easy to install. But it need some tweaking of Windows 8.1 before - such as disabling fast startup and hibernation...
God damn it's hot outside today.
LaPtiteBete: Good grief... :-O ... did I already do that?
LaPtiteBete: LOL !!!! XD
ddickinson: *Pulls out a temporary tattoo and sticks it on Agents butt to fool Owl and save Agent going through the pain of a tattoo* :-)

Take care, Agent. And have a lovely weekend!
LaPtiteBete: Have you done? ... May I see ? :D
*hugs owl and gives you one of his beers.*
Post edited July 18, 2015 by pimpmonkey2382.313
--Conversational Free-For-All Thread Song of the Day--

The Driving Song!
pimpmonkey2382.313: *hugs owl and gives you one of his beers.*
\o/ awesome !!! thanks a lot, Pimp !
How are you doing ? :D
I'm back from the hairdresser (first time the owlet has her hair cut)... we gonna go to the restaurant now... I will be back soon...
Have a nice evenoon, everybody !!
**Big tight hugs all around**
Post edited July 18, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
LaPtiteBete: \o/ awesome !!! thanks a lot, Pimp !
I'm back from the hairdresser (first time the owlet has her hair cut)... we gonna go to the restaurant now... I will be back soon...
Pretty good just finished yard work, now having a few beers. :) You're welcome Owl, hope you have a good day.
LaPtiteBete: \o/ awesome !!! thanks a lot, Pimp !
You too, Owl, have fun. =)
BillyMaysFan59: --Conversational Free-For-All Thread Song of the Day--

The Driving Song!
This is more my speed for song of the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Qt2zuMLi44
ddickinson: I have just spend a few days in hospital, so my week could have been better. I collapsed on Tuesday night, not long after saying my goodnight on here.
*tired hugs*
Wow, I am so very sorry to hear that DD, and also sorry that I missed all your posts about this. I checked back several pages before I posted earlier today, but obviously not far enough.

I truly hope that all will turn out well for you, and that you get the rest your body needs.

Try ginger for the nausea, powdered is fine - ginger tea is very good and it should help.
BillyMaysFan59: --Conversational Free-For-All Thread Song of the Day--

The Driving Song!
Here's one of my favorites:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRn2jDfsOsQ

I love this song XD
Post edited July 18, 2015 by LesterKnight99
Glad to see DD is back amongst us though still on the wounded list.

I've been outside all morning and I probably smell terrible thanks to the heat and humidity.
So, no, no hugs till I shower please.

If any of the guys here try to kiss me we're going to have to try out that tattoo/straight razor thing.

Oh, and aloha everyone.
Nice dress Moon. ;)