It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: *blush* That is so sweet *big hug*
ddickinson: And I second it. So that means it's true. You can't get out of it now. By order of Empress Owl, you are now Moonshine the sexy. :-)

AgentBirdnest: I admire that attitude... My mom was the same way earlier this year when she had a medical problem (she is perfectly fine.) Meanwhile, I get the sniffles, and the world is ending \o/ I don't handle it well (I am a guy, after all ;-p)

Ho, of course. Anything with stars, including my underwear, automatically belongs to her :-)
ddickinson: I am glad to hear your mum is fine. It's never nice having a parent who is ill. Don't be so hard on yourself. You are allowed to complain. Over here we call it man-flu. :-)

So anything with stars belongs to Owl? *grabs a tattoo gun and goes to tattoo a star on Agent's butt.* :-)

Soccorro: PFFT! You're just jealous of my sweg! *Tries to move hands like a rapper, making him look like an idiot*

Yeh, i'm so keeeewwwllll!!! #Attention #Embarrassing #Retard
ddickinson: I am not even sure what "sweg" is/means?
Don't worry, no freud psychology, so nothing sexual :D Swag is something only Steam users and 14 year old wannabe hiphoppers have. it's the source of infinite stupidity :D
Post edited July 18, 2015 by Soccorro
LaPtiteBete: Agent !! :D
**Happy not too crushing hug**
I hope your nausea will pass soon...
Icy hug sounds awesome !!! :D
Did you see the fantastic drawing DD made out of mine ??
Thanks, much appreciated :-) ...and thanks for the not-too-crushing hug! Very thoughtful of you! ;-*
**Big thank you hug**
Yes, I saw it... Quite lovely as always... I didn't realize my underwear was so interesting ;-p
Soccorro: PFFT! You're just jealous of my sweg! *Tries to move hands like a rapper, making him look like an idiot*

Yeh, i'm so keeeewwwllll!!! #Attention #Embarrassing #Retard
Uhm...sweg? Not swag? ;)
ddickinson: So anything with stars belongs to Owl? *grabs a tattoo gun and goes to tattoo a star on Agent's butt.* :-)
Ô__Ô ...... Holy cow.
**waiting to see how all this will turn...**
ddickinson: So anything with stars belongs to Owl? *grabs a tattoo gun and goes to tattoo a star on Agent's butt.* :-)
LaPtiteBete: Ô__Ô ...... Holy cow.
AHA! Owl is waiting for you to tattoo his front! >:D

*runs away*
LaPtiteBete: Hooooo what a cute pic indeed !!! :D thank you so much.... and don't worry about answering my messages. You don't have to ; and if you really want to, then : no hurry !! :)
:-\ ... sorry to hear that. Was is because of your treatment ? tiredness ? ... or something else ?... I hope you'll get better, and quick. I guess some rest in bed and cuddling up in the sofa won't hurt you meanwhile, indeed... :) ... glad that your cold shivers are better, as you said,, it's something :) hopefully the rest will follow.
**Big comforting and encouraging 'get better' hug**
It would be awesome if you could rest for 2 weeks... I know you won't, because it's difficult for you... but still.
**Some more friendly hugs**
I think it's just due to what caused in on Tuesday, and maybe the medication. Hopefully it will not be long and I can be more mobile again. I hate been ill and stuck in the house. I can think of worse ways to spend the evening than cuddling up, so at least I will still have a nice evening. I am feeling a bit better, so hopefully I can move around more without feeling light headed. I had wanted to cook some dinner ready for when my partner gets home, maybe I will go give it a try and see if I am still getting dizzy.

I will try to rest, but I am just not the kind of person who likes to be cooped up. It's not so bad when I have my partner to keep me company, hopefully she has been able to get some time off work so we can spend some lovely time together.

*lots of big thank you hugs*
moonshineshadow: *blush* That is so sweet *big hug*
ddickinson: And I second it. So that means it's true. You can't get out of it now. By order of Empress Owl, you are now Moonshine the sexy. :-)
Hmm... while I not really agree with you, this is something I can at least live with :P
This goes the only way it can go - you, exhausted and delirious from a combination of insomnia, Belgian beer and star-related kleptomania, take a straight razor to Agent's tender nether regions and proceed to attach the tattooed flesh to your forehead as a blood soaked trophy. =)
ddickinson: I am glad to hear your mum is fine. It's never nice having a parent who is ill. Don't be so hard on yourself. You are allowed to complain. Over here we call it man-flu. :-)

So anything with stars belongs to Owl? *grabs a tattoo gun and goes to tattoo a star on Agent's butt.* :-)
lol! I've never heard of "man-flu" before. That's perfect :-) (and thanks about my mum!) I already do enough complaining though, I think the people around me get tired of it, and I don't want to annoy them too much :-p

'',,'',,'',':-O I've never had a tattoo before!! Owl!! Help! Make sure it looks good! :-D
Soccorro: Don't worry, no freud psychology, so nothing sexual :D Swag is something only Steam users and 14 year old wannabe hiphoppers have. it's the source of infinite stupidity :D
So it's Swag now? I know what Swag is, but earlier you said Sweg. Was it just an error?
Soccorro: Don't worry, no freud psychology, so nothing sexual :D Swag is something only Steam users and 14 year old wannabe hiphoppers have. it's the source of infinite stupidity :D
ddickinson: So it's Swag now? I know what Swag is, but earlier you said Sweg. Was it just an error?
intentional typo :D
CarrionCrow: This goes the only way it can go - you, exhausted and delirious from a combination of insomnia, Belgian beer and star-related kleptomania, take a straight razor to Agent's tender nether regions and proceed to attach the tattooed flesh to your forehead as a blood soaked trophy. =)
Holy pluck Ô__Ô

*runs away from everyone, shouting behind me* Good morning, Crow!
ddickinson: So it's Swag now? I know what Swag is, but earlier you said Sweg. Was it just an error?
The term is swag. It's a sort of shorthand code for "I should avoid this person since it's illegal to hit them with something" when you see or hear a person say it seriously.
CarrionCrow: This goes the only way it can go - you, exhausted and delirious from a combination of insomnia, Belgian beer and star-related kleptomania, take a straight razor to Agent's tender nether regions and proceed to attach the tattooed flesh to your forehead as a blood soaked trophy. =)
AgentBirdnest: Holy pluck Ô__Ô

*runs away from everyone, shouting behind me* Good morning, Crow!
Good morning. =)

And to think, I was just about to pass you a pillow so you wouldn't feel lopsided whenever you sat down...
Oh well, maybe later.
Post edited July 18, 2015 by CarrionCrow
I think I might need your help. He keeps moving. :-)

http://static.tumblr.com/4858243536ce054ace1d128aef73521a/bvidk2r/dAKmxqte2/tumblr_static_tumblr_mvg4wmnswz1s3833uo1_400.gif

moonshineshadow: Hmm... while I not really agree with you, this is something I can at least live with :P
I will get the t-shirt printed straight away. :-)

AgentBirdnest: lol! I've never heard of "man-flu" before. That's perfect :-) (and thanks about my mum!) I already do enough complaining though, I think the people around me get tired of it, and I don't want to annoy them too much :-p

'',,'',,'',':-O I've never had a tattoo before!! Owl!! Help! Make sure it looks good! :-D
Don't be silly, you feel free to complain all you want. *big hug*

You have to stay still, I have never done a tattoo before. :-)

CarrionCrow: The term is swag. It's a sort of shorthand code for "I should avoid this person since it's illegal to hit them with something" when you see or hear a person say it seriously.
And here I was thinking Swag was a pirate term. :-)

How are you today?
Post edited July 18, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: And here I was thinking Swag was a pirate term. :-)

How are you today?
In a bit of a mood presently. But it beats the alternative, so I'll take it.

Have been lurking for a bit, saw you mention how much "fun" you've been having today.
Try to rest as much as you can. Someone else can handle the chores for a bit while you recover.

And yes, you would be right. That is its original definition. But the word is being mutated into a banner term for arrogant stupidity.
Post edited July 18, 2015 by CarrionCrow