It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: That is good to hear. How are you liking the new releases?
Looking forward to giving them a try soon.
Not really worried about getting them immediately since I've got so much of a backlog.
Figure I'll buy them at retail price to be supportive of GOG's efforts, so I'll pick them up whenever there's a gap in what I'm playing rather than waiting for any kind of discount.
ddickinson: Yes, she came back home straight away. I feel bad about that, I know she was enjoying spending time with her sisters. I think I will be sneaky during the week while my partner is at work and try to arrange for her sisters to visit for a few days if they can. I know that will make her day.

She was very worried. I live quite close to most of my family. I was just lucky I was not walking around naked before I collapsed. That could have been embarrassing. :-)

You can't threaten me with telling the doctor, but you can with my partner, so I promise I will try my best to be good.

I am due to get my results next week, so it won't really speed things up. I did get some more tests done (and I have so many bruises where they had drips and kept taking blood :-( ), but I should get those results at the same time.

Thank you for the lovely welcome back. It really means a lot and has put a very happy smile on my face. I can't wait to hear your hundreds of things (I will be counting :-)).

*big boring hug because I'm too tired to think of something better*
Hooooo what a lovely idea... I hope her sisters will come to see you... it would be a really cool surprise for her, and cheering u for both of you... :D
Haha, that's funny that you think about not wandering naked when you collapsed... we sometimes have a strange and funny sense of priorities... ;-D
[Phew... She doesn't seem to know I don't really have her partner's adress and phone number... let's just keep pretending...] ',,',',,',' >:-| **ahem**... good !!!
Ok... I can't wait you to get them... it's been so long... **sigh** :-|
Haha, don't worry, I keep a few things to tell you within the next days... I don't want to overwhelm you right now... but I promise I'll be pretty busy filling up your chatbox with bits of my life and other random silly things !! \o/ ho yeah !!!
**More lazy but still happy hugs**
ElTerprise: Yes. Thinking of finally buying a new phone (OMG i nearly wrote Handy ^^) because i current one needs a replacement but otherwise i plan for a relaxing weekend indeed :)
I keep being told I need a new phone. Granted mine is ancient, I am pretty sure it was in use during the war. :-)

I hope you are able to have a nice relaxing weekend.

Have you seen anything nice from the new releases or sale?

CarrionCrow: Looking forward to giving them a try soon.
Not really worried about getting them immediately since I've got so much of a backlog.
Figure I'll buy them at retail price to be supportive of GOG's efforts, so I'll pick them up whenever there's a gap in what I'm playing rather than waiting for any kind of discount.
It's nice to see some more good old games here. I have only ever played Final Liberation, but I have heard some good things about the other games as well. And it seems we have a nice weekend promo.

LaPtiteBete: Hooooo what a lovely idea... I hope her sisters will come to see you... it would be a really cool surprise for her, and cheering u for both of you... :D
Haha, that's funny that you think about not wandering naked when you collapsed... we sometimes have a strange and funny sense of priorities... ;-D
[Phew... She doesn't seem to know I don't really have her partner's adress and phone number... let's just keep pretending...] ',,',',,',' >:-| **ahem**... good !!!
Ok... I can't wait you to get them... it's been so long... **sigh** :-|
Haha, don't worry, I keep a few things to tell you within the next days... I don't want to overwhelm you right now... but I promise I'll be pretty busy filling up your chatbox with bits of my life and other random silly things !! \o/ ho yeah !!!
**More lazy but still happy hugs**
It will depend on their schedules. Maybe I can talk them into visiting next weekend, I am sure she would like that.

I was not really thinking about wandering around naked at the time, I just thought of that now. Not that it would be likely, I may walk around wearing very little sometimes but never usually fully naked. Too risky what with Endre and his giant telescopes all over the place. :-)

I will be sure to let you know about my results. Even if it's bad news, I will probably bend the truth and make it less bad, but I promise I will share, even if it's just over PM.

I look forward to hearing all your news. I always love our little chats.

*more hugs*
ddickinson: I keep being told I need a new phone. Granted mine is ancient, I am pretty sure it was in use during the war. :-)

I hope you are able to have a nice relaxing weekend.

Have you seen anything nice from the new releases or sale?
..in which war? Oh and don't mention the war ;)

Thank you. I hope you will a good weekend too :)

No not yet. Went straight to the forums when i logged into the site :)
ElTerprise: ..in which war? Oh and don't mention the war ;)

Thank you. I hope you will a good weekend too :)

No not yet. Went straight to the forums when i logged into the site :)
So I can't mention the war? But how can I tell you which war? :-)
I will give you a clue, it was that long ago you were still called the Holy Roman Empire. :-)

My weekend will just be me relaxing at home. I am under complete house arrest for at least a weak, with the exception of getting my results and see the doctor, but I think that might be done under armed guard. :-)

I only went to have a look due to the Warhammer games. I have not had a proper look at anything yet. Not finding it too easy to keep up with things as it is.
ddickinson: So I can't mention the war? But how can I tell you which war? :-)
I will give you a clue, it was that long ago you were still called the Holy Roman Empire. :-)

My weekend will just be me relaxing at home. I am under complete house arrest for at least a weak, with the exception of getting my results and see the doctor, but I think that might be done under armed guard. :-)

I only went to have a look due to the Warhammer games. I have not had a proper look at anything yet. Not finding it too easy to keep up with things as it is.
Well i was only referring to that war ;)...hmm...that long ago. Was the Empire involved in it or was is that small war with the French that took about hundred years ;) ?

Well that should definitely help and that might be highly probable considering you earlier posts :)

Well i looked at those yesterday. The look quite interesting although i don't not much about Warhammer and 40k :)
ElTerprise: Well i was only referring to that war ;)...hmm...that long ago. Was the Empire involved in it or was is that small war with the French that took about hundred years ;) ?

Well that should definitely help and that might be highly probable considering you earlier posts :)

Well i looked at those yesterday. The look quite interesting although i don't not much about Warhammer and 40k :)
I was thinking more along the lines of the Eighty Years' War (Dutch War of Independence). :-) (Just a random war that involved both sides).

I am sure I will enjoy the time off work. My partner is going to see about possibly getting some time off work, so if that is the case it will be a lovely week, if not I will just have to find ways to keep my self occupied.

You don't really need to know much about the lore for Final Liberation. It's a very nice turn based strategy game. It's a lot of fun, IMO. It has a few annoyances, like Space Marines being so weak (just as weak as Imperial Guard). But overall it is a very fun game, complete with 90s FMV cutscenes.

Edit: Adding to my Final Liberation bit. It does have the framework for more than two races, but only two are present. I guess they ran out of time. The game is based on 40K Epic, which concentrates more on large scale battles over smaller squad based battles that regular 40K focuses on. Final Liberation is very similar to the table top game in the way it feels.
Post edited July 18, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: I was thinking more along the lines of the Eighty Years' War (Dutch War of Independence). :-) (Just a random war that involved both sides).

I am sure I will enjoy the time off work. My partner is going to see about possibly getting some time off work, so if that is the case it will be a lovely week, if not I will just have to find ways to keep my self occupied.

You don't really need to know much about the lore for Final Liberation. It's a very nice turn based strategy game. It's a lot of fun, IMO. It has a few annoyances, like Space Marines being so weak (just as weak as Imperial Guard). But overall it is a very fun game, complete with 90s FMV cutscenes.

Edit: Adding to my Final Liberation bit. It does have the framework for more than two races, but only two are present. I guess they ran out of time. The game is based on 40K Epic, which concentrates more on large scale battles over smaller squad based battles that regular 40K focuses on. Final Liberation is very similar to the table top game in the way it feels.
I'm going to grab you and please you with Chaos hugs.I can't wait for mercy and a new warrior for Papa Nurgle.
*jumps on DD's face and converting hug*
ddickinson: I was thinking more along the lines of the Eighty Years' War (Dutch War of Independence). :-) (Just a random war that involved both sides).

Hmm...ah that one :)
*fingers crossed* for a lovely week :)
That does not sound too bad actually and i really like strategy games (although i usually prefer RTS though) and i like 90s usually somewhat cheesy fmv cutscenes :)
I am not too keen on these painkillers. I was just about to do something on here, but I can't for the life of me remember what. Oh well, it can't have been important.

l0rdtr3k: I'm going to grab you and please you with Chaos hugs.I can't wait for mercy and a new warrior for Papa Nurgle.
*jumps on DD's face and converting hug*
I would be careful if I were you, now we have Warhammer games we have all the troops we need to deal with Chaos blobs. :-)

*big hug*

ElTerprise: Hmm...ah that one :)
*fingers crossed* for a lovely week :)
That does not sound too bad actually and i really like strategy games (although i usually prefer RTS though) and i like 90s usually somewhat cheesy fmv cutscenes :)
There is quite the selection of units, ranging from infantry, to cavalry, to tanks, to artillery, to aircraft, and even a Titan. The missions are timed, sadly (a mechanic I never really liked in the game). Each side has moral, and when your moral drops too low, the battle is over. Most of the time you don't really notice it and will have killed the enemy before then, but some battles you can lose even if you had vastly superior numbers just due to the moral timer things. The unit balancing is a little off (basic infantry destroying heavy tanks or titans, aircraft easily shot down, things like that). But for me even that did not spoil the fun. It can be annoying, but those kind of things happened all the time in older games, and I doubt we will get a remake to fix those anytime soon (or at all).
Hey guys, guess what. According to that nes400 low life POS, tinyE is my alt. Oh yeah and so is cyrax. Even though I can't speak a bit of portugese.
ddickinson: I am not too keen on these painkillers. I was just about to do something on here, but I can't for the life of me remember what. Oh well, it can't have been important.

There is quite the selection of units, ranging from infantry, to cavalry, to tanks, to artillery, to aircraft, and even a Titan. The missions are timed, sadly (a mechanic I never really liked in the game). Each side has moral, and when your moral drops too low, the battle is over. Most of the time you don't really notice it and will have killed the enemy before then, but some battles you can lose even if you had vastly superior numbers just due to the moral timer things. The unit balancing is a little off (basic infantry destroying heavy tanks or titans, aircraft easily shot down, things like that). But for me even that did not spoil the fun. It can be annoying, but those kind of things happened all the time in older games, and I doubt we will get a remake to fix those anytime soon (or at all).
Oh...bu don't worry that can happen. Even without painkillers - i know what i'm talking about ;)

Well you definitely keep me intrigued about that game :).
pimpmonkey2382.313: Hey guys, guess what. According to that nes400 low life POS, tinyE is my alt. Oh yeah and so is cyrax. Even though I can't speak a bit of portugese.
Yes. i saw that in the scammers thread....
Post edited July 18, 2015 by ElTerprise
ddickinson: I am not too keen on these painkillers. I was just about to do something on here, but I can't for the life of me remember what. Oh well, it can't have been important.

ElTerprise: Oh...bu don't worry that can happen. Even without painkillers - i know what i'm talking about ;)

Well you definitely keep me intrigued about that game :).
pimpmonkey2382.313: Hey guys, guess what. According to that nes400 low life POS, tinyE is my alt. Oh yeah and so is cyrax. Even though I can't speak a bit of portugese.
ElTerprise: Yes. i saw that in the scammers thread....
Love how the scamming pile of feces tells others to buy their games. lol
pimpmonkey2382.313: Love how the scamming pile of feces tells others to buy their games. lol
Yes. That's quite ironic.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Love how the scamming pile of feces tells others to buy their games. lol
ElTerprise: Yes. That's quite ironic.
Wish they would ban his ass already.