It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

--Conversational Free-For-All Thread Song of the Day--

Foghat - Slow Ride
ElTerprise: Yes. Tasted that. I think it was really good - although my memory is a bit foggy when it comes to that trip ;)...
An initiate !!! \o/ Owlsome !!!
Next time you come in Belgian, you should try Hellekapelle in Lokre... awesome place, awesome atmosphere... as its name (and the pics) don't suggest :)
Post edited July 17, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
pimpmonkey2382.313: No never tried any belgian beers. I am quite fond of canadian though. If you come anywhere near here I would buy you an american beer. :P
LaPtiteBete: I've never been in USA... or Canada... or any country in America... :)
I wish I had !... I want to see your great canyons... and New York... and your badass deserts... and your abandonned cowboy towns... and your giant trees... and your huge bridges... and San Fransisco. And Las Vegas. All that stuff :D
But it's so expensive to get there !! ... :-( pff.
Couldn't you just bring me a beer or two, instead ? :D I'll give you some belgian beers in exchange ; it's a good trade, promise !! ;-)
Soccorro: Beer!? eeeeewww... I need my honeymead!
LaPtiteBete: Honeymead... so sweet ! :D
(are you Britain ? "breton" ?...)
Turkish ;D
AgentBirdnest: Backtracking and copy/pasted rooms totally killed it for me. I spent two weeks getting through "The Library" because I couldn't play that level for more than 4 minutes a day without going insane :-p
If it were not for the level design, I'd probably call it a great game. The AI was quite good too, at least in my memory...
Hmm....i actually finished it in about two days (in two sittings)...personally never had that big problem with the level design only the backtracking was annoying for me...
LaPtiteBete: An initiate !!! \o/ Owlsome !!!
Yes. The list of beverages is quite overwhelming in belgium and we all drank waaaay too much ;)
The same happenend when i was in Dublin a year later :P
Post edited July 17, 2015 by ElTerprise
LaPtiteBete: Haha... I see that... Such a forum wouldn't have many members here... But if I do that, I'll appoint you to Peanut Butter Moderation ! ;)
I finished The Last Door a few months ago... where are you in the game ? :)
I haven't tried Shadowrun yet, but I can't wait :D
As you know, I'm playing Primordia too at the moment... I like it better than Gemini so far... too bad we can't play in mutliplayer... ! :)
Yeah, yoou're right ; water is the best for our bodies :) no doubt. But beer tastes better ;-p ... If you come in France, I'll offer you my favourite beer (and make sure you don't end completely drunk, drowned in the Deule).
Nah... i won't work, finally. All my beautiful motivation is dead and gone :-( ... I'll try to fix my old game boy first, while watching some Bones episodes, then play a little (Primordia ? ;-) or Terraria... I can"t decide)...
(and frogs are not so bad... but not awesome either :-) ... you should try once, by curiosity...)
**Big French pacifist hug**
Peanut Butter Moderation? Oh snap, that would be the best! Anyone who doesn't like peanut butter would get banned! ;-p
I have been playing episode 2 of The Last Door for about an hour or so, so I think I'm near the end. I'm stuck at the moment though. (I'm enjoying Primordia more than Gemini as well :-))
It's a deal! If I'm in France, you will get me drunk, but not too drunk. I'll look forward to that! Save some of that Legendary Hot Chocolate™ for me, too? :-)
Sounds like a fun program (poor motivation :'-( ....) Bon courage with the game boy. Both games sound like fun options. I might play Terraria too, I tried it a few days ago, and am slightly addicted now :"p
Huh... save some frogs for me when I get there, too. I am quite curious now ô__ô
**Generally pleasant and happy hug**
CarrionCrow: Had something similar once, only it was a chatroom.
Course, it all went to shit over time. Last time I looked was years ago, and it's completely dead.
Funny part is, looking at it now, I'm glad it's gone.
Ho... I used to use a chatroom ; it was decades ago... :-| ... no regrets that it's closed now either. Some things are doomed to end ; and it's not always a bad thing :-)
BillyMaysFan59: --Conversational Free-For-All Thread Song of the Day--

Foghat - Slow Ride
\o/ ho yeaaaah !!! \o/

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ ♪
┏(°.°)┛┗(°.°)┓┗(°.°)┛┏(°.°)┓
¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ ♪
Soccorro: Turkish ;D
Ho really ? :D coooool !!

Foghat - Slow Ride
Awesome :D
ElTerprise: Yes. The list of beverages is quite overwhelming in belgium and we all drank waaaay too much ;)
The same happenend when i was in Dublin a year later :P
Haha yeah :D they have hundreds or thousands of different beers... You're not supposed to try ALL of them in one trip !!! ;-p
ElTerprise: Awesome :D
Precisely what I thought when I heard it on the radio today =)
CarrionCrow: Had something similar once, only it was a chatroom.
Course, it all went to shit over time. Last time I looked was years ago, and it's completely dead.
Funny part is, looking at it now, I'm glad it's gone.
LaPtiteBete: Ho... I used to use a chatroom ; it was decades ago... :-| ... no regrets that it's closed now either. Some things are doomed to end ; and it's not always a bad thing :-)

Foghat - Slow Ride
LaPtiteBete: \o/ ho yeaaaah !!! \o/

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ ♪
┏(°.°)┛┗(°.°)┓┗(°.°)┛┏(°.°)┓
¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ ♪
Soccorro: Turkish ;D
LaPtiteBete: Ho really ? :D coooool !!
Cool? :D
LaPtiteBete: Haha yeah :D they have hundreds or thousands of different beers... You're not supposed to try ALL of them in one trip !!! ;-p
Well i didn't try ALL of them but we all got quite drunk :)
BillyMaysFan59: Precisely what I thought when I heard it on the radio today =)
That's a really good radio Station you listen to then :)
Post edited July 17, 2015 by ElTerprise
AgentBirdnest: Peanut Butter Moderation? Oh snap, that would be the best! Anyone who doesn't like peanut butter would get banned! ;-p
I have been playing episode 2 of The Last Door for about an hour or so, so I think I'm near the end. I'm stuck at the moment though. (I'm enjoying Primordia more than Gemini as well :-))
It's a deal! If I'm in France, you will get me drunk, but not too drunk. I'll look forward to that! Save some of that Legendary Hot Chocolate™ for me, too? :-)
Sounds like a fun program (poor motivation :'-( ....) Bon courage with the game boy. Both games sound like fun options. I might play Terraria too, I tried it a few days ago, and am slightly addicted now :"p
Huh... save some frogs for me when I get there, too. I am quite curious now ô__ô
**Generally pleasant and happy hug**
Haha !!! ^^ ... (picturing Agent all alone on his forum... with random tumbleweed and crickets...)
Where are you stuck ? :)) need some help ?
OK. That sounds like a mission for me >:-| . Get Agent (not too) drunk. And there's always Legendary Chocolate in my house :D , so no problem. Ho... I don't have spare frogs, though. You may have to catch a few on your way :)
If you manage to get Terraria to work in multiplayer, I name you Peanut Butter AND Waffle Master of my forum !!!
**More big happy hug**
LaPtiteBete: If you manage to get Terraria to work in multiplayer, I name you Peanut Butter AND Waffle Master of my forum !!!
Did you try this guide:
[url=http://terraria.gamepedia.com/Guide:Setting_up_a_Terraria_server]http://terraria.gamepedia.com/Guide:Setting_up_a_Terraria_server[/url]
Soccorro: Cool? :D
Yeah, cool. I've been in Turkey once (the country, not the bird) :D I loved it ! Istanbul is a wonderful city, with a very unique atmosphere, full of History... and Cappadoce... people were really kind. I even made a friend, we wrote to each other for a few years... Her name was Burçu Gaprak. I have no idea why I remember her name right now, something like 20 years after... as I can barely remember what I ate for lunch two days ago... that's odd :-|
[/telling my life]

LaPtiteBete: If you manage to get Terraria to work in multiplayer, I name you Peanut Butter AND Waffle Master of my forum !!!
moonshineshadow: Did you try this guide:
[url=http://terraria.gamepedia.com/Guide:Setting_up_a_Terraria_server]http://terraria.gamepedia.com/Guide:Setting_up_a_Terraria_server[/url]
Hey, Moon :D
I tried another tutorial... which explained how to configure the Terraria server... and annoyed my former colleague to know how to configure my Internet bbox... but it wasn't sufficient...
I'll have a closer look to yours soon... thanks for the link !! :)
How are you doing ?...
**Big tight hug**
Soccorro: Cool? :D
LaPtiteBete: Yeah, cool. I've been in Turkey once (the country, not the bird) :D I loved it ! Istanbul is a wonderful city, with a very unique atmosphere, full of History... and Cappadoce... people were really kind. I even made a friend, we wrote to each other for a few years... Her name was Burçu Gaprak. I have no idea why I remember her name right now, something like 20 years after... as I can barely remember what I ate for lunch two days ago... that's odd :-|
[/telling my life]

moonshineshadow: Did you try this guide:
LaPtiteBete: Hey, Moon :D
I tried another tutorial... which explained how to configure the Terraria server... and annoyed my former colleague to know how to configure my Internet bbox... but it wasn't sufficient...
I'll have a closer look to yours soon... thanks for the link !! :)
How are you doing ?...
**Big tight hug**
people tend to remember friends quite a bit :D so, why did you stop writing?