It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: Did you try this guide:
[url=http://terraria.gamepedia.com/Guide:Setting_up_a_Terraria_server]http://terraria.gamepedia.com/Guide:Setting_up_a_Terraria_server[/url]
LaPtiteBete: I tried another tutorial... which explained how to configure the Terraria server... and annoyed my former colleague to know how to configure my Internet bbox... but it wasn't sufficient...
I'll have a closer look to yours soon... thanks for the link !! :)
If it is not working, you could tell us as detailed as possible what the problem is and show us your config file, perhaps we can help you figure out how to solve it.
*big hug*
ElTerprise: Hmm....i actually finished it in about two days (in two sittings)...personally never had that big problem with the level design only the backtracking was annoying for me...
(I think we've talked about this?) It's the same reason I'm not a big fan of maze-like levels in earlier FPS games, I think. Rooms and environments look the same, I get bored, then confused, then frustrated, then nauseated :-p
AgentBirdnest: (I think we've talked about this?) It's the same reason I'm not a big fan of maze-like levels in earlier FPS games, I think. Rooms and environments look the same, I get bored, then confused, then frustrated, then nauseated :-p
Your right...we already talked about that...[/uh oh alzheimer's] ;) well in that case Halo is definitely one of the worst offenders....
Post edited July 17, 2015 by ElTerprise
LaPtiteBete: Haha !!! ^^ ... (picturing Agent all alone on his forum... with random tumbleweed and crickets...)
Where are you stuck ? :)) need some help ?
OK. That sounds like a mission for me >:-| . Get Agent (not too) drunk. And there's always Legendary Chocolate in my house :D , so no problem. Ho... I don't have spare frogs, though. You may have to catch a few on your way :)
If you manage to get Terraria to work in multiplayer, I name you Peanut Butter AND Waffle Master of my forum !!!
**More big happy hug**
Aw... That sounds so lonely :-( ... nevermind! Peanut butter loving isn't necessary! I want friends! :'-O
I'm stuck at... well... do you mind if we take our "Last Door" conversation to chat, so we don't spoil it for anyone else?
Catching frogs? No problem... Birdnests are great at that B-| (well, I've never done it, but my brothers used to all the time, so hopefully it is in my blood :-p)
Hm... I'll take a look at Terraria's multi. I may be a tech moron, but I know a few things about kebabamagjiggies and wibblewoggers. If I have any luck, I'll let you know. (I really want that peanut butter waffle job! It sounds delicious n__n)
**Slightly better hug than yours**
moonshineshadow:
I know you don't do YouTube so how about this: THIS
One of the good things about GOG - I can look at a pack of games I have, and there's some level of interest in all of them.
With rentals, it's more about having a few good things and a whole lot of crap.
CarrionCrow: One of the good things about GOG - I can look at a pack of games I have, and there's some level of interest in all of them.
With rentals, it's more about having a few good things and a whole lot of crap.
Yes. Especially since Valve opened the floodgates and let everything on Steam....
--Comedy time!--

Why am I Failing English?
ElTerprise: Yes. Especially since Valve opened the floodgates and let everything on Steam....
Oh yeah, they did. Between old games that are incompatible but still being sold, new games that always ship with bug lists as long as both my arms, games that try to ream players with dozens of pieces of nickel-and-dime DLC, and the absolute deluge of garbage that tarnishes the concept of independent game development just by existing, it's pretty bad.
BillyMaysFan59: --Comedy time!--

Why am I Failing English?
Comedy time part 2 -

Doug Stanhope - Something to Take The Edge Off
Post edited July 17, 2015 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: Oh yeah, they did. Between old games that are incompatible but still being sold, new games that always ship with bug lists as long as both my arms, games that try to ream players with dozens of pieces of nickel-and-dime DLC, and the absolute deluge of garbage that tarnishes the concept of independent game development just by existing, it's pretty bad.
Yes. Especially that lots of games don't run properly is a no-go imho. But it's a good thing they FINALLY implemented a refund system. Without it the crappy pc port of Batman Arkham Knight would still be sold...
Soccorro: people tend to remember friends quite a bit :D so, why did you stop writing?
Hola... I don't remember.... It's so long ago... life ? stufff ?... :-|
moonshineshadow: If it is not working, you could tell us as detailed as possible what the problem is and show us your config file, perhaps we can help you figure out how to solve it.
*big hug*
You're adorable and so helpful :) as always... !!!!
**Big admirative and thankful happy hug**
AgentBirdnest: Aw... That sounds so lonely :-( ... nevermind! Peanut butter loving isn't necessary! I want friends! :'-O
I'm stuck at... well... do you mind if we take our "Last Door" conversation to chat, so we don't spoil it for anyone else?
Catching frogs? No problem... Birdnests are great at that B-| (well, I've never done it, but my brothers used to all the time, so hopefully it is in my blood :-p)
Hm... I'll take a look at Terraria's multi. I may be a tech moron, but I know a few things about kebabamagjiggies and wibblewoggers. If I have any luck, I'll let you know. (I really want that peanut butter waffle job! It sounds delicious n__n)
**Slightly better hug than yours**
Of course not :) PM me and I'll give you a hint !
I hope you're not actually hurt frogs, Birdnests !!! >:-|
"kebabamagjiggies and wibblewoggers" ?.... :D thata sounds so great !!!
Hehe... and I really want to make this multiplayer work... that's a deal !! :) win-win...
And your hugs are no better than mine, stranger. >:-|
**Better hug than all of yours reunited**
Post edited July 17, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
moonshineshadow:
EndreWhiteMane: I know you don't do YouTube so how about this: THIS
*extra big hug* That made me smile. Thanks!
LaPtiteBete: Of course not :) PM me and I'll give you a hint !
I hope you're not actually hurt frogs, Birdnests !!! >:-|
"kebabamagjiggies and wibblewoggers" ?.... :D thata sounds so great !!!
Hehe... and I really want to make this multiplayer work... that's a deal !! :) win-win...
And your hugs are no better than mine, stranger. >:-|
**Better hug than all of yours reunited**
Coolio. Thanks for the help :-)
No, we never hurt frogs. My brothers caught a couple and brought them home :-( ... but never hurt any.
I think I got Terraria to work (with help from Moon's link)... Let me send you some instructions via chat, and see if it works.
That's a pretty epic hug... I can't compete with that o__o
**Surrender hug**
I really want to play the Warhammer games!I'll wait until I have enough money.
Alright folks. I think i'm going to sleep now. Good night everyone *good night hugs and waves* :)